PDA

View Full Version : Chief Butch

Unregistered
08-12-2015, 07:28 PM
We got him now in Coconut Creek!

Unregistered
08-12-2015, 10:56 PM

Can someone advise if he has been a good Chief? We are soon to have him take over CCPD. From what we seen on the internet he has some serious baggage.

Unregistered
08-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Can someone advise if he has been a good Chief? We are soon to have him take over CCPD. From what we seen on the internet he has some serious baggage.

Chief Butch, you guys are screwed, have fun!

Unregistered
08-21-2015, 01:30 AM
He has been a great Chief for our department. He's a "cops cop" and looks out for his guys. His #1 priority had been and will always be the troops out there making a difference. Are these stories true as far as the lawsuits and need clips that you are speaking of? Yes but as all all of us cops know, the news makes it so much more than what it really is. I think we can all testify to that. If you had all the facts surrounding these stories and the person/accuser and their position at the time of this claim, it would all make better sense. I'm not familiar with CCPD so I would never have bad words towards them but I assure you that Chief Arenal is a winner. He goes above and beyond to make his department a better place to be. I hope this helps. We are sad to see him go.

Lawman69
08-26-2015, 06:48 PM
Baggage is an understatement. Buyers remorse will set in real quick. Having his retirement party on September 11th......that should say it all.

Unregistered
02-14-2016, 12:02 AM
Baggage is an understatement. Buyers remorse will set in real quick. Having his retirement party on September 11th......that should say it all.

The site is for PGPD. You obviously don't work here...(anymore).

Unregistered
02-14-2016, 12:04 AM

Lawman 69....that should say it all.

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 10:14 PM

Ur an ass. Piss off

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 08:03 PM
THE VIDEO OF YOURE GUY LETING A DOG MAUL A GUY JUST GOT POSTED 2 1 OF THE BIGEST COP WATCH PAGES ONLINE,DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE THAT WE CAN SHARE AND MAKE U EVEN MORE FAMOUS,Horrific Video Shows Cops Allow K9 to Maul Man for Several Minutes Over Riding Bike With No Light
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/horrific-video-shows-cops-k9-maul-man-minutes-riding-bike-light/#yKlJUBuDrUIAAluI.99

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 01:11 PM
This guy turned out to be a real problem. He is a narcasistic person who plays too many mind games.Do you want him back?

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 12:31 AM
They both were corrupt to the core tom lewis and butch are bad.they need to do a full audit on the department like they did in fort myers.and then hire some one from a northern state thats not a corrupt good old boy southerner

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 03:38 PM
BYE BYE T. LEWIS ....you are responsible ALONG with your "training" LT for the DEATH of a woman. NICE. You could not have been fired sooner you pos.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Amen,now we have to follow this corrupt pos and let every one know where ever he goes how corrupt he is

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 11:08 PM
He is the Ron L. Hubbard of police work!