PDA

View Full Version : EL Jefe

Unregistered
08-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Yoci dropped the hammer on EL Jefe and he is now playing blame game. This your problem minions, not mine. Gets your peoples in line.

Unregistered
08-12-2015, 01:38 PM
hammer dropped on yoci and reverted to blaming everything on EL JEFE. guess who got called back yesterday after the meeting. someone needs to start completing those retirement papers.

Unregistered
08-13-2015, 01:18 AM
EL Jefe is trying to get mini me minion to formulate a plan of attack which really is a plan of retaliation. Minions be warned we is ready and we have tons of bananas for you. Be careful on the eggs EL Jefe puts you on. You will fall through the cracks with him.

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 11:06 AM
I saw this baboon of Chief on television this morning telling his citizens to put their valuables in a safe deposit box because they are not safe in their homes.
How much longer are they going to allow this idiot to occupy that office? ?

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Guess what? Burglars are taking safeboxes. One of the most recent was the doctor's safe who came out on TV.

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 04:43 PM
Guess what? Burglars are taking safeboxes. One of the most recent was the doctor's safe who came out on TV.

Yes, I saw that.
All that means is that they took their sweet ass time inside the house on a Sunday with very little concern about police detection. Address manpower allocations, patrol practices and other issues that allowed this to go undetected.

El Jefe is still an idiot for having said that.

Unregistered
08-28-2015, 01:17 PM
El Jefe is an idiot regardless of what he said.
He is not only an idiot but a liar and a cheat; get a hold of his employment application and do a secondary background.
I guarantee you that you will catch him on lies and misrepresentations; he is and has always been a fraud.

Unregistered
08-28-2015, 04:42 PM
But keep in mind who completed that backgrounds check. There are plenty of people who need, depend and hope on the success of chief. Without El jefe, there is no major. Funny to because mini me is trying to distance himself from El jefe. Especially since the last meeting with a victim blew up in their face and this victim is now attaching majors name to El jefe as both being liars and supporters of a model done in the 70's. Don't worry, you'll be supporting him or the door asking yourself why did you fall for the snake bite

Unregistered
08-29-2015, 03:02 PM
But keep in mind who completed that backgrounds check. There are plenty of people who need, depend and hope on the success of chief. Without El jefe, there is no major. Funny to because mini me is trying to distance himself from El jefe. Especially since the last meeting with a victim blew up in their face and this victim is now attaching majors name to El jefe as both being liars and supporters of a model done in the 70's. Don't worry, you'll be supporting him or the door asking yourself why did you fall for the snake bite

The bottom line is that the people of Pinecrest are being cheated; they think that they are paying for a certain level of education and professionalism and they are receiving neither.
The city manager knows this and she is to blame. Perhaps their relationship is more than "professional"?

Unregistered
09-05-2015, 04:53 AM
He's a cheat a liar a manipulator and a egotistical pig. His fall is coming and he is bringing with him the other liars attached to his hip.

Unregistered
09-06-2015, 02:53 PM
My dearest Samuel.

You can fool some of the people some of the time; however, you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

They are on to you, your time is very short, start chewing on that thumb nail!

The Shadow.

Unregistered
09-07-2015, 10:14 PM
El Jefe ain't going no where. He be up in his office like "my milk shake bring all the boys to the yard. They like it's better than yours. Dan right its better than yours. I can teach you but I have to charge"

While mini me is in his office on his iPhone watching and learning how to do "watch me whip and nae nae"

Unregistered
09-10-2015, 06:58 PM
This man can't speak for nothing.