PDA

View Full Version : Julian Perez

Unregistered
07-06-2015, 01:20 PM
That guy is a piece of shit ! This has a GED and most likely would have been working in Burger King if it wasn't for me. I'm a former police officer of the village and this forty something piece of shit uneducated loser came to me to help him become a police officer with the village because no other department would hire that piece of shit. To make a long story short, I got him the job at Pinecrest in 2008 and that piece of shit has never thanked me in 7 years. That piece of shit is my neighbor and my advice to anyone who knows Julian, he is not a real man and he is not your friend. My opinion on Julian is that he is a person who is very complexed about his appearance and I guess he doesn't want his wife and his three daughters to see what a real cop is really looks like !

Unregistered
07-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Julian Perez is a piece of shit ! This guy has a GED and he is an overweight forty something year old loser who would have most likely been working at Burger King if it wasn't for me. Back in 2008, the village lost approx. 24 police officers to the City of Doral and as result the village was desperate and hired anyone with a GED and clean criminal background who was willing to work as a police officer. Julian approached me to help him become a police officer with the village during this time period, since no other department would hire him at the time due his advanced age and his limited educational background. Julian subsequently got hired with the village as a result of my assistance and that piece of shit has never thanked me, despite him being my neighbor and passing by my house in his truck everyday for the past 7 years. Julian is not a real man nor a friend, I believe Julian is very complexed about his appearance and he doesn't want his wife nor his three daughters to see a younger, better looking man, who is approx.6'3 in height with less than 10% body fat. who is better educated with a degree, and most importantly is a real cop ! Julian you're a piece of shit and a pathetic loser

Unregistered
07-16-2015, 12:46 PM
For $9.99, Do you want to includes balloons and roses with your love message?

Maverick19
07-29-2015, 12:33 AM
Lol lol lol omg

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 05:57 AM
are u for real u complaning what a loser this dude is but at the same breath you so..very jelous why i dont know mabey his wife is hot and you want to bang her mabet becuase u realise how late in life it is for u and u want kids but your thinking damn im already 30 or 40 or how ever old then u realize youll be ****ing 80 by time the kid graduates and yadayada the same show must go on bro quit complaning go to the bar get laid with out a condom and just live alittle without work and all the bulshit

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 11:16 PM
I have to agree with you that a pay raise is in order.