PDA

View Full Version : Fhp at least got something

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 05:32 PM
The Florida Legislature finished the budgeting process last night at midnight. *As usual, salaries were one of the last decisions to be made.**

*Although, the Legislature did not provide across the board raises this year, they did provide the agency's request for a 5% critical market pay additive for Troopers in the following counties: Hillsborough, Orange, Pinellas, Duval, Marion and Escambia.* Also, the previous Cost Area Differential (CAD) dollars in other locations remain in place.

*Additionally, a $2,000 pay additive may be provided for the following special duties:

- K-9 handlers;

- Felony Officers;

- Criminal Interdiction Officers;

- Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Officers:

- New recruits background checks and training and technology support officers;

- Drug recognition experts;

- hazardous material squad members;

- compliance investigation squad members;

- motorcycle officers.

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Hey, the prison side was approved 2.4 million dollars to upgade and buy new vehicles. The only people who were not helped was the probation social workers. That is because they are not real Law Enforcement Officers. They are social workers.

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Hey, the prison side was approved 2.4 million dollars to upgrade and buy new vehicles. The only people who were not helped was the probation social workers. That is because they are not real Law Enforcement Officers. They are social workers.

I'm so sick of you running your ***** mouth. You have absolutely no idea what we do. If you did, you would at the very least keep your trap shut. Last time I checked, social workers didn't have arrest powers, or have the ability to carry a firearm, or receive defensive tactics training. Social workers are case managers and that's it. We do so much more than that. Are there officers who identify more with the case management side? Sure there are. Just like there are CO's who identify more with the criminal side of prisons - you know the type...beating inmates, killing inmates, smuggling in drugs and phones... Those PO's are a dying breed, but at the end of the day, even they must go out and conduct curfew checks and searches.

I'm sorry you didn't get into college. Stick to what you know and stop talking out of your ass. If you did those two things, we'd never hear from you!

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Seems like you have a anger issue. This may be one of the reasons why you cannot get a job with a real Law Enforcement Agency. You should seek some help for this bad behavior you have. Have a great day. And grow up.

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Seems like you have a anger issue. This may be one of the reasons why you cannot get a job with a real Law Enforcement Agency. You should seek some help for this bad behavior you have. Have a great day. And grow up.

says the dumb ass who works for less than i do. Any particular reason you work for DOC? Maybe because you are a dumb ass?

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Lol....DOC guys are the dumbest people on earth. 1st the vote in the teamsters and then brag about get 2.4 million for vehicles. Not a single penny for a raise and they are happy.... Lol. Can't fix dumb!!

I still make more than your side of the house... And always will ; )

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 06:42 PM
Yep. The prison workers will welcome the new vehicles. And let me ask again, what did they give you probation pukes? You got a big fat NOTHING. Now, that is stupid. I guess it sucks to be a wanta bee LEO instead of a probation social worker.

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Yep. The prison workers will welcome the new vehicles. And let me ask again, what did they give you probation pukes? You got a big fat NOTHING. Now, that is stupid. I guess it sucks to be a wanta bee LEO instead of a probation social worker.

And you benefit from new buses how? That's right, you don't...the inmates do. Good job. You're probably writing a letter to the teamsters thanking them for their valiant efforts in the capital. Haha.

The probation side is finally getting the money that has been slotted for us. You **** ups kept taking the money we were supposed to be getting all along. So while we didn't get anything "extra", we will finally be fully funded.

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 06:59 PM
New vehicles will be issued to I.G. member in many prisons. They get these vehicles because they are real Law Enforcement Officers. Unlike you probation social workers. How is that for a perk. So, grow up and become a real LEO. But before you try to become a real man, you need to work on your anger issues.

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 12:40 AM
Lol...buses!!!! Are we seriously on here bragging about buses.....where are the raises the teamsters promised?

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Again, many new vehicles are going to I.G. Officers. And we want to thank the Teamsters for all their help. And the probation social workers need to grow up.

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 01:44 AM
Those handful of vehicles put food on our table how??? And no I'm not a Probation Officer, I'm a CO who is pissed when are now almost 10 years without a raise and union dipshits come on here to brag about vehicles which do exactly nothing for us. Sad state of affairs when FHP can get some of their officers a raise ( good for them) and we get screwed again.

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 01:56 AM
FHP has Dodge Chargers with blue flashing lights and computers.

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 02:44 AM
Those handful of vehicles put food on our table how??? And no I'm not a Probation Officer, I'm a CO who is pissed when are now almost 10 years without a raise and union dipshits come on here to brag about vehicles which do exactly nothing for us. Sad state of affairs when FHP can get some of their officers a raise ( good for them) and we get screwed again.

And stupid azz probation social workers should not come here acting like a corrections officer. Please note, us prison workers do not cry like little kids. Only the probation social workers do.

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 08:16 AM
Lol....DOC guys are the dumbest people on earth. 1st the vote in the teamsters and then brag about get 2.4 million for vehicles. Not a single penny for a raise and they are happy.... Lol. Can't fix dumb!!

I still make more than your side of the house... And always will ; )

Voting in the Teamsters has turned out to be pretty stupid I would say.