PDA

View Full Version : Commander

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Good choice for Interim Commander in HS. He will lead well and is fair and honest. I guess all the *****ing and time spent in the Chief's office did not pan out for JD. Good try ole getaway!

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 02:25 PM
If JH wants to turn that place around JD is the obvious choice; masters degree, FTO commander, SRT Commander, field force commander, SPI graduate. Open you eyes JH and look at the resumes.

Unregistered
06-12-2015, 10:30 PM
The only person that could possibly think jd would make a great commander is JD himself of Jessica

Unregistered
06-13-2015, 12:58 AM
JD is another JH. JD can't get issues under control on his squad and JH can't get issues under control throughout this department! Degrees are not everything, folks. Takes common sense and a backbone to fix issues around there.

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 12:16 PM
Didn't JD get kicked out of the Detective Bureau for not doing his job and the simple fact he did not want to do actual work? A good leader is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty along with their people. For too long at BPD when one gets promoted they stop lifting a finger and like to delegate everything. God forbid a Sgt. actually has to make an arrest or, "oh my God", write a report. I have seen JD make a traffic stop and find the driver to be dwlsr and call an officer to make the arrest. Yeah folks that is the leader I want to work under. Fail fail fail...........