PDA

View Full Version : PART ONE: Rolle call

Thomas Paine
06-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Several weeks ago after 'Rolle call' you know the one. The chief enthrolled the meeting with a brilliant and

Most eloquent soliloquy about, well? Uh? Da??? Luckily we taped his lingering diatribe. "He haw, he haw, he."

We think you get the point. Luckily we taped his ranting and raving. Here is the tape. He haw, he haw, he he,

He, haw. Our interpretation follows. "I did'nt know it was illegal the, but I know now." Furthermore " can't

understand why fdle is trying to bust Myrna's ass he haw, over a piece of paper." There is no sight worse than

a pitifull, screaming ass. TO BE CONTINUED

Your most humble servants, TOMPOCO

doc justice
06-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Several weeks ago after 'Rolle call' you know the one. The chief enthrolled the meeting with a brilliant and

Most eloquent soliloquy about, well? Uh? Da??? Luckily we taped his lingering diatribe. "He haw, he haw, he."

We think you get the point. Luckily we taped his ranting and raving. Here is the tape. He haw, he haw, he he,

He, haw. Our interpretation follows. "I did'nt know it was illegal the, but I know now." Furthermore " can't

understand why fdle is trying to bust Myrna's ass he haw, over a piece of paper." There is no sight worse than

a pitifull, screaming ass. TO BE CONTINUED

Your most humble servants, TOMPOCO

Be careful secretly recording Chief Rolle, not only may he have his minions come after you for cyber stalking, he is protected by Roe v Wade. LMMFAO

With that said I'd love to hear that recording. Feel free to send it to me anonymously at phd2b05@gmail.com

I bet it would make a great youtube video to go with the Chief's collection. He really s becoming a youtube star.