PDA

View Full Version : Umok

Unregistered
06-04-2015, 11:17 PM
My chest hurts.

Unregistered
06-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Are you running low on 'sick time'? Let TS coach you on how to manipulate the system and get a paid staycation.

Unregistered
06-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Better yet, go watch a baseball game, get drunk, and cuss some litle kids out. Itll make you feel better

Unregistered
06-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Speaking of chest pains and baseball games, TS did go watch her son's game rather than show up to roll call one evening. She never bothered to ask for permission. Her sergeant was completely unaware and a day shift officer was held over for 15 minutes until they finally got ahold of her.

Must be nice to just come in to work when you want!

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Or be hungover and show up for work late ( SRO BHS) after cussing kids out

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 11:17 AM
No one cares

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Or be hungover and show up for work late ( SRO BHS) after cussing kids out

I'm wondering if this poster is TS herself, trying to get the current SRO out so she can move back in. Or if it's KW and his wife trying to throw shade where it doesn't belong. Either way, those claims are bogus and completely backwards.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Yeah im wondering the same, if it is GR and that nasty thing he calls a wife. Sure dont hear about KW and his wife getting into fights at bars ( sustaining a black eye) and setting up all other parties arrests. If you cant get away with running your mouth and getting your butt kicked then have them arressted. The things about GR are true with MANY witnesses! So you can try to redirect the focus on TS all you want but just sitting and watching your child at a game is better than screaming, drinking and cussing at kids.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Yep. Gotta be KW or his 42 NW.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Why not just ask them if they are posting on here?

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Why not just ask them if they are posting on here?

Or he and Nikki could just leave their names on their posts here. Ask anyone to their face if they've posted and they just deny, deny, deny. I'd bet money that this is KW and NW who keep taking these forums hostage. I just roll my eyes!

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 12:36 PM
ill ask.....KW is this you or NW?

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 12:55 PM
I think it's GR and Andrea started crap as usual everywhere they go. I guess they got tired of getting beat up at the bars so decided to bring here to the forums.

oh and KW and NW you been caught better behave!

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 03:07 PM
KW and NW are really fat and all they do is drink every night. I tell my daughter not to eat any food that NW her nasty hands touch at the school she never had a real job and now she thinks she's special because she works at a lunch room serving food. I pack my daughter's lunches when I saw her fat self there I just wanted to throw up. My kids make fun of her bringing food to her fat husband the (SRO) ewwwwwww

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Sounds like NW is the vodka bottle again.

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 01:32 PM
I would put NW's reputation up against AR's reputation any day. All the way from engagements, to custody of children, arrest history, work history etc. Everything is public record and everyone knows the truth.

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 06:01 PM
TS's staycation is almost over, guys. She doesn't want any get well cards, but she is accepting 'sick time' if you'd all like to give her some.

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 06:43 PM
NW, no one cares, go bye bye.

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 07:48 PM
NW, no one cares, go bye bye.

Gots to love those forum groupies, who say they don't care but check the forums every few minutes to see what the other idiot is posting. wait a minute I don't care, I don't care, I don't care..

thinking

thinking

I don't care, I don't care

I'm not going to look

I'm not going to look

oh but I gots to see, I gots to see

and they finally post..........no one cares!

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 10:46 PM
So let me get this right. NW who is one generation from white trash and is a glorified secretary and it was her husband KW that cost the city thousands, thousands i say, in lawsuits due to his obvious malfeasance thinks it's okay to point fingers. That my friend is laughable at best!!

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Youre right it is laughable. Because what I heard was a drunk, 1st generation white trash cop that acts like the small town popo that he is. Started a bar fight then covered it up In a local place, then when his fat little wife takes a smackdown, he calls his buddy who is on active duty and has everybody arrested. Going around saying they just walked and attacked us for no reason! So they all got arrested by his buddy. Of course all the charges get dropped because there waasnt a bit of truth to them! Then not having enuff to drink and starting more trouble he gets drunk cusse out little kids playing a ball game. Thats a great example of a great cop.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
So that's what you "heard". Well if it's rumors or Facebook official its got to be true. Much like the crop circles and the USA is responsible for 9/11. Try again NW. You can do better than that, right?!? You sounds like a bitter little woman that is still upset over a baseball game and your husband that has zero baseball skills. Is that all you got (?) is rumors and rubbish?!? Yawn.........

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Is this the same KW and NW who we will start with him. Slept with one of his informants, has a discipline file so thick it has to be stored offsite. Pushed two coaches in front of two baseball teams of 8 and under kids all the while White Trash NW is cussing an umpire and league official for everyone to hear. Is this the same NW who was shooting birds to people in the stands during an eight and under baseball game or is this the NW who her self was charged for disorderly conduct for her own bar fight. Or is this the NW who's entire family tree has done more prison time than Charlie Manson. Or are these the same to people who sued their own grandparents. I'm confused.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:40 AM
You mean the KW that nearly haD to testify in the murder trial of a lottery winner because he had a "past" with the primary suspect. I believe you may be getting close. The one that had an affair with a dispatcher later married or and then got divorced because of the "attention" he was giving one of his step daughters. Then yes. We are talking about the same KW.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:41 AM
NW, waiting your reply. BOOM!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Wow. The GR supporters are out in full force. I wonder what that means

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Prolly means KW and NW's closet is full of a lot more skeletons. I'm sure the boys in blue have plenty they can throw out there. For example KW banging several teachers when he and NW were first married. One of them he banged for a while after they were married. I'm sure GR isn't perfect none of us are but you can bet he isn't anything like KW and damn his wife damn sure ain't the skank NW is!!!!! Sue your grandparents!!!!!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:03 AM
#slurpy. That's all I got.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:04 AM
Boom and boom!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:08 AM
Coming skrate from the Gardens. KNUCKLES cuz he was scared up in here!!!!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:55 AM
Shots fired!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 02:02 AM
All this drama over a ball game! Let's get back on topic with the TS chest pain saga. If you want to complain about a ballgame create a new thread and title it ball game. If you did then people wouldn't have to read all this crap we already heard about from everyone in Bartow.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 02:28 AM
So true. We know who the dueshe bags are here. KW/NW for those that are slow. So what happen with ole TS blocked arterys, stint, bypass what's wrong now?

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 03:12 AM
Ur right kw/nw are dooshes. And since were talkin about familieslets not forget everyone has a skeleon or two. Ar's father committed murder and tried to hide the body. Gr has a uncle that is a known cranker. He has a sister that stole food from baseball where she was a member at and then Gr sold it at his softbqll games that he works. Plenty of dooshing for everybody.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 12:53 PM
oh oh oh is this the same AR that lost custody of her first child,because she is such dirrrtttyyyy LOW bottom barrel SCUM.? I mean what kind of a person just GIVES their child away or loses their child? The same AR that had a different fiancé every new season a baseball game started. The same AR that slept with her now so called husband the first night she met him? Uh at the ball fields in the parking lot ( yeah ugh!) and that is BEFORE GR got DUMPED by somebody of higher class. Is this the SAME AR that that you can smell before you get through the front door? I mean all you have to do is look at the FORECLOSED pictures of that house they lived in......the pictures speak for themselves! Oh is this the SAME SLOPPY SECONDS low dirty thing that finally got hitched AFTER the other nice classy female didn't want to hook up with bottom barrel dirt?

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:04 PM
So that's what you "heard". Well if it's rumors or Facebook official its got to be true. Much like the crop circles and the USA is responsible for 9/11. Try again NW. You can do better than that, right?!? You sounds like a bitter little woman that is still upset over a baseball game and your husband that has zero baseball skills. Is that all you got (?) is rumors and rubbish?!? Yawn.........

HMMMM KW zero baseball skill? does the number 6 to 0 ring any bells? of course it does! Because that is HOW many times KW's team BEAT GR's team the ENTIRE SEASON! got beat!!! ZERO!!! ZERO!!! ZERO!!! And that my big oversize friend is a FACT!

Yawn.......That must be the reason you got beat every time.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Is this the same KW and NW who we will start with him. Slept with one of his informants, has a discipline file so thick it has to be stored offsite. Pushed two coaches in front of two baseball teams of 8 and under kids all the while White Trash NW is cussing an umpire and league official for everyone to hear. Is this the same NW who was shooting birds to people in the stands during an eight and under baseball game or is this the NW who her self was charged for disorderly conduct for her own bar fight. Or is this the NW who's entire family tree has done more prison time than Charlie Manson. Or are these the same to people who sued their own grandparents. I'm confused.

Please back your false statement up with some evidence. NW did not cuss any umpires out. That was AR calling the umpires stupid and idiot and all other things in front children. NW did not flick anyone off in the stands and even though again the losing team try to lie about her the truth came out. The losing team got together and made up lies about that situation and when the so called investigation came out it was proven that the losing team lied and started a bunch of rumors because they were losing. I know I know nobody likes to lose.

umm KW did not push TWO coaches. He pushed one coach and that is because that coach put his hands on KW first. Plenty of witnesses saw that situation happen and even though the LOSING team still try to lie about it the truth came out.

Didn't that thing with KW happen back in the early 90's........ okay yeah so when all of THOSE Bartonians that USE to work at Bartow who try to set him up the truth came out and that is why he KEPT is job and RETIRED with his pension and D.R.O.P . oh and the same use to be has beens of Bartow PD yeah they all got ran off or QUIT! They are not getting their pensions and I hear there are some that keep trying to come back to Bartow PD. HHMMMMMM There goes the BOOM! KW owns his house, KW has received medals and awards for his service public record check it out for your self. He is moving forward, seems to me GR and AR are getting lower and lower......there goes the BOOM!!!!!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 01:27 PM
All this drama over a ball game! Let's get back on topic with the TS chest pain saga. If you want to complain about a ballgame create a new thread and title it ball game. If you did then people wouldn't have to read all this crap we already heard about from everyone in Bartow.

Why don't you stop worrying about TS and get to work. I mean are you so jealous of her that you have to start an anonymous thread because you cant say to her face what you think? grow up and get to work!

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Why don't you stop worrying about TS and get to work. I mean are you so jealous of her that you have to start an anonymous thread because you cant say to her face what you think? grow up and get to work!

Could someone please tell TS to 'grow up and get to work'? The Queen of Excuses could use that advice!

Why does anyone come to an anonymous thread to make honest statements? It's the only place we're free from repercussions. If I said 1/8th of my feelings to her face about her excessive absences and lack of work ethics, she'd no doubt be filing a complaint on me.

You're stupid if you trust her and talk to her. Haven't you heard of the infamous notebook she keeps to document statements officers make or policy violations? She holds everyone to a higher standard than she holds herself. She's a snake and will strike when the moment is convenient for her (usually to deflect heat off of herself). You are only useful to her for a short while. TS is only loyal to herself.

And newsflash, there are officers who document TS's policy violations. Her day is coming. T-Day.