PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 04:51 PM
Congrats on the promotions. The administration nailed it with all of the picks.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:17 PM
HA, HA, HA, Your serious.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:40 PM
Of course I am. Cpl Williams did a great job during his first stint on the road. Cpl Letona will set a fine example for all of the wonderful females we have at the agency and will give them something to strive for. Cpl Ray is the current officer of the year at NPRPD and will add some youth to the current crop of supervisors. After all who better for all of the brand new, young 'uns to look up to and learn from.

Unregistered
05-30-2015, 11:12 PM
I like the picks. Some people were disappointed but overall, the people selected are all decent and I have no problems with any of them. Also, there seems to be some jealousy floating around but hearing where it is coming from you do have to chuckle. I like my job and co-workers. I enjoy coming to work and admin is trying to keep the PD on course. Congrats to the promo-tees.

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 11:17 AM
I like the picks. Some people were disappointed but overall, the people selected are all decent and I have no problems with any of them. Also, there seems to be some jealousy floating around but hearing where it is coming from you do have to chuckle. I like my job and co-workers. I enjoy coming to work and admin is trying to keep the PD on course. Congrats to the promo-tees.

Hahahaha that in itself is hilarious. All this goes to show is that this is one of the three stooges, if not one of them possibly a loudmouth wife OR possibly one who has been working hard at kissing ass of the three stooges to further their career. Ppl never change and the department is a complete and utter joke. No respect for the three stooges or their "offspring." Worst admin ever. Count your blessings bc this isn't changing anytime soon. Kudos NPR for putting some of the worst, uneducated group of morons in charge. They don't know how to wipe their own asses let alone run a department. AND bc I don't have the balls to say it to the three stooges or anyone who "matters" thank you Leo Affairs for giving me the forum to say what I want and stay anonymous. 👍👍👍👍

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Leaders and knowledge fired or ran off, idiots promoted or put in comfy positions. Wake up people!!!! WTF is happening!!!!Do something, you work at a PD, not an SO. If you pay dues, demand a proactive response, or quit the PBA. Maybe then Tampa will take an interest.