PDA

View Full Version : Same old story

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:40 AM
After tonight I am thoroughly convinced Mr McDonough has lost his grasp on reality. He comes to a meeting to spew and rant and complain about the same thing. Very Repetitive.
He came to a public meeting tonight looking like shit!! I wonder when the last time he had a shower and shaved his face? Apparently no time recently as it seems he just rolled out of bed and came to the meeting in his Big Boy pajamas.!
Your partner must really like snuggling up with a person that looks and smells like he lives in a cardboard box. Since it looks like you spend 24 hours a day trying to find your next target we can only be left believing that you are unemployed.

And don't forget. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior so he really has something fun to look forward to.

Other than that, Mr. McDonough , you don't have all of the facts to be making the kinds of allegations against people. Are you trying to build a case to say you are mentally disturbed? Is your plan to apply to receive a disability check? You've completely lost sight of what's important. Sadly you are allowing yourself to be used as a TOOL to fight a cowards fight.
You show up with your losers in tow wanting to make a big appearance and instead regurgitate the same thing over and over. You are becoming more and more desperate as your lawsuits get dismissed one by one.

It's time to let it go. You're boring, dirty, sad and unimpressive. You're attacking people for no reason. You're posting things on blogs about someone you've never met and have no idea who they are as people. And worse, you're posting lies. You seem to be doing well getting your information from your "sources" Unfortunately those sources are probably people caught up in their own messes and refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. Stop listening to the idiots that are using you. It's time to let it go. Spend time with your family and remember what's important.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 10:33 AM
After tonight I am thoroughly convinced Mr McDonough has lost his grasp on reality. He comes to a meeting to spew and rant and complain about the same thing. Very Repetitive.
He came to a public meeting tonight looking like shit!! I wonder when the last time he had a shower and shaved his face? Apparently no time recently as it seems he just rolled out of bed and came to the meeting in his Big Boy pajamas.!
Your partner must really like snuggling up with a person that looks and smells like he lives in a cardboard box. Since it looks like you spend 24 hours a day trying to find your next target we can only be left believing that you are unemployed.

And don't forget. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior so he really has something fun to look forward to.

Other than that, Mr. McDonough , you don't have all of the facts to be making the kinds of allegations against people. Are you trying to build a case to say you are mentally disturbed? Is your plan to apply to receive a disability check? You've completely lost sight of what's important. Sadly you are allowing yourself to be used as a TOOL to fight a cowards fight.
You show up with your losers in tow wanting to make a big appearance and instead regurgitate the same thing over and over. You are becoming more and more desperate as your lawsuits get dismissed one by one.

It's time to let it go. You're boring, dirty, sad and unimpressive. You're attacking people for no reason. You're posting things on blogs about someone you've never met and have no idea who they are as people. And worse, you're posting lies. You seem to be doing well getting your information from your "sources" Unfortunately those sources are probably people caught up in their own messes and refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. Stop listening to the idiots that are using you. It's time to let it go. Spend time with your family and remember what's important.

Perhaps one of the best and most accurate posts here in a long, long time.
Heed the warnings.

"You are not who you perceive yourself to be; you are what others perceive you to be"

doc justice
05-28-2015, 03:54 PM

First, it's Dr McDonough.

Second, what the hell are you ranting about? What was said last night has never been said at the meetings before. I made post to HPD's official facebook page. My postings were not threatening, obscene or vulgar. Such deletions are in violation of the Sunshine law. I was then blocked from making further comments. This is a prior restraint. Also it is a content based restriction on speech as they were deleted for being critical, yet they allow post that are praising. Further, I filed the request about 3 months ago and the delay is unreasonable.

Third, since you are to stupid to understand the law, and completely ignorant when it comes to Constitutional rights, I'll fill you in. That's at least two knowing violations of FS. 119, and a major First Amendment violation. Maybe you think government censorship is a good thing, but our veterans who have given blood, sweat, tears and their lives would surely disagree with your assessment. If the city and HPD didn't keep screwing up, the claims would stop adding up.

Fourth, your third grade level ad hominem attacks are telling that you have no substance of merit to provide to this debate.

It's noted that your writing is about as coherent as your A-forms.

Please inform us of who I have posted about but never met. Please also provide at least one lie I have made. I will be waiting, but won't hold my breath. The validity of your statements is as flaccid as Rolle's grip on his command.

My biggest source is HPD records, so your criticism may be partly valid here, as I haven't seen one single accurate report or document out of HPD. It is almost as if they go out of their way to try to write as shitty and contradictory of a report as possible.

I do agree with your past behavior comment. Just like Rolle committed official misconduct in the past he has done it again. Just like Murguido has lied and retaliated against people in the past, he still lies and retaliates against people. Just like Aquino in the past...........

I'm glad you think you know what is important, and that you have better suggestions for how I should live my life. Here is a tip for you. Don't commit criminal actions or violate the Constitution while wearing your badge, and you likely won't have problems from me.

If anyone is using me as a tool it is the Lord Jesus. He is using me to expose the wickedness in your agency. In this regard I am happy being used. The reason is unlike you and some of your colleagues, I actually take serious the oaths I have made to uphold and defend the Constitution. Where you and many of your colleagues are wholly without honor.

Another tip you wouldn't come off as such a coward if you didn't have to post anonymously.

My lawsuits haven't been dismissed, they are actually progressing quite well. The best legal argument from the defendant is that Chief Rolle was protected from me by Roe v Wade. LMFAO did they think I was trying to give him an abortion. If this is their best case, this is going to get very ugly for the defense, and be very pretty for me.

Every last suit HPD employees have tried to bring against me got dismissed or went nowhere, maybe that is what you were talking about when you mentioned dismissed suits.

That desperation you were smelling was the Mayor and City Attorney. They have no idea how to block me from exposing more dirt. They tried to make a decorum policy, but are too cowardly to pull the trigger on it. Most likely because they know they would get their collective asses handed to them for even trying.

Those "pajamas" you were referring to are what we call in English t-shirt and shorts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this is the coward Sincore writing.

doc justice
05-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Perhaps one of the best and most accurate posts here in a long, long time.
Heed the warnings.

"You are not who you perceive yourself to be; you are what others perceive you to be"

Anther go along to get along loser. Why do you care what others think about you? How pathetic and shallow. So glad I am not brought down by the whims of others and their perceptions.

I'd also point out other than some criminals with badges most people strongly support me and what I am doing.

Regardless I do what I do because it's the right thing to do, not to impress anyone.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 06:20 PM
You guys attacking Dr. McDonough are all narcissists and obviously mentally disturbed yourselves. You act like 3-4th grade children which your grammar reflects. And yes, I know who you are.

I can hardly credit that we The People, pay scraps of humanity like you, our Public Servants, to uphold the law and protect us…what the???????

You all have a pattern of not taking responsibility for your own actions which will ultimately led to your failure, not only in the police force but also in your lives.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 06:46 PM
You guys attacking Dr. McDonough are all narcissists and obviously mentally disturbed yourselves. You act like 3-4th grade children which your grammar reflects. And yes, I know who you are.

I can hardly credit that we The People, pay scraps of humanity like you, our Public Servants, to uphold the law and protect us…what the???????

You all have a pattern of not taking responsibility for your own actions which will ultimately led to your failure, not only in the police force but also in your lives.

All of these departments have openings. Perhaps you should apply, go through the training and then works midnights for a few years, and only then can we have this conversation you delusional piece of human excrement!

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 07:26 PM
All of these departments have openings. Perhaps you should apply, go through the training and then works midnights for a few years, and only then can we have this conversation you delusional piece of human excrement!

Wow you seethe with anger and resentment. Get some meds before you stroke out.

So you never criticized politicians since your not one right?

Looks like a lowly little citizen just shot you down. How dare a lowly citizen question a criminal with a badge such as yourself. Aren't big powerful cops like you supposed to be their master? You better get working on that.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:00 PM

Wow, good name for you 'delusional piece of human excrement'...suits you just fine. Make note that there are also loads of openings in the 9-year program I accomplished, not just midnights shifts but twenty-four-hour shifts trying to save victims' lives after you scraps of humanity have finished brutalizing them. Keep up the good work with your false arrests, falsifying official records and abusing the innocent; abuse of the elderly, the disabled and the homeless. Wow, such fearless valor! Your corrupted feats should bring you retirement commendation for such outstanding police work!

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:36 PM

May I ask a couple questions please? How do you know we are all guys? How can you diagnose conditions of people you have never met? Are you qualified to diagnose mental illness ? Do you think McDonough's posts all exhibit correct grammar? Just how do you know who "you" are? Do you know that Law Enforcement Officers and their families are given special protection by law? Do you know why we are given special protections? That one is for McDonough as well since he keeps bringing it up. How can you recognize a pattern of behavior of people you do not know? How do you know we are failures? Lastly, are you by chance either McDonough or related to himmmmm????

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:50 PM
In the name of everything that is holy; why do you commit heresy and speak that way of "Enlighten One" and his "Disciples"
You will now incur the wrath of Dr.Bonkers or one of his minions; your education (lack of), your family tree, and the regularity of your bowel movements will be questioned and ridiculed.
Expect to be quoted Florida Statute (improperly as usual) or a Bible Verse taken out of context in order to beat your silly insignificant and low milage brain to its proper place.
Bow now and beg for forgiveness.

Can I get an AMEN now?

doc justice
05-28-2015, 09:16 PM
May I ask a couple questions please? How do you know we are all guys? How can you diagnose conditions of people you have never met? Are you qualified to diagnose mental illness ? Do you think McDonough's posts all exhibit correct grammar? Just how do you know who "you" are? Do you know that Law Enforcement Officers and their families are given special protection by law? Do you know why we are given special protections? That one is for McDonough as well since he keeps bringing it up. How can you recognize a pattern of behavior of people you do not know? How do you know we are failures? Lastly, are you by chance either McDonough or related to himmmmm????

Since you are asking me a question I will reply.

What special protections are you alluding to? FS. 843.17? That was struck down by the Honorable Judge Smoak in Brayshaw v. Tallahassee, as being an unconstitutional infringement upon free speech. The same noble man also beat down FS. 934.03 for recording cops as well.

There is the FS. 119 restrictions on the government releasing your info in a records request, but that doesn't apply to civilians acting privately.

As to the rest of your post; 1) The poster is not likely aware if you are male, female or an it. Can't see why they would care either. 2) Did you not notice that people have been, were and are questioning my mental stability and writing that I am crazy. Your people started with the crazy talk shyte. 3) I'll leave grammar alone
as I generally don't support the grammar nazis and this is a stupid silly blog, if it mattered I would use spell/grammar check. 4) What do I keep bringing up, and what special protections or rights do you possess that us mere plebes do not? 5) It's fairly easy and simple to see the patterns and practices of HPD. 6) We know you are a failure because you come here to post in a situation where you are either not involved or one where you are soon to be a defendant. 7) No one related to me that I am aware of post here.

Lastly, does anyone want to answer any of the questions I posted above, or are you guys just going to try to libel me in an ill fated attempt to discredit me?

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 09:36 PM
In the name of everything that is holy; why do you commit heresy and speak that way of "Enlighten One" and his "Disciples"
You will now incur the wrath of Dr.Bonkers or one of his minions; your education (lack of), your family tree, and the regularity of your bowel movements will be questioned and ridiculed.
Expect to be quoted Florida Statute (improperly as usual) or a Bible Verse taken out of context in order to beat your silly insignificant and low milage brain to its proper place.
Bow now and beg for forgiveness.

Can I get an AMEN now?

You're just pathetic. You want to provide some examples of misquoting law and scripture?

In terms of misapplying Florida Statutes, I think Rolle, Aquino and Mead take the cake on that one thinking I had cyberstalked the Chief because I made a youtube video. It's sad when cops have to go around to multiple agencies and beg people to arrest me, only to be denied repeatedly.

I promise you if I had committed crimes against an officer I would be in jail. Hell they have falsely arrested me when I didn't even commit a crime.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 10:27 PM
Since you are asking me a question I will reply.

What special protections are you alluding to? FS. 843.17? That was struck down by the Honorable Judge Smoak in Brayshaw v. Tallahassee, as being an unconstitutional infringement upon free speech. The same noble man also beat down FS. 934.03 for recording cops as well.

There is the FS. 119 restrictions on the government releasing your info in a records request, but that doesn't apply to civilians acting privately.

As to the rest of your post; 1) The poster is not likely aware if you are male, female or an it. Can't see why they would care either. 2) Did you not notice that people have been, were and are questioning my mental stability and writing that I am crazy. Your people started with the crazy talk shyte. 3) I'll leave grammar alone
as I generally don't support the grammar nazis and this is a stupid silly blog, if it mattered I would use spell/grammar check. 4) What do I keep bringing up, and what special protections or rights do you possess that us mere plebes do not? 5) It's fairly easy and simple to see the patterns and practices of HPD. 6) We know you are a failure because you come here to post in a situation where you are either not involved or one where you are soon to be a defendant. 7) No one related to me that I am aware of post here.

Lastly, does anyone want to answer any of the questions I posted above, or are you guys just going to try to libel me in an ill fated attempt to discredit me?
You damn well know what protections. Do you want to post a Law Enforcement Official's address again? Didn't so.

Pal, you discredit yourself nearly every time you write or speak.

doc justice
05-28-2015, 11:06 PM
You damn well know what protections. Do you want to post a Law Enforcement Official's address again? Didn't so.

Pal, you discredit yourself nearly every time you write or speak.

Not only are you mentally challenged your confused as well.

This is a private site. They make the rules. I posted a criminals address and got a temporary ban. This was on the Monroe County forum.

As I respect this site for allowing civilians to post, I will follow their rules. However, I have no problem posting an officers address if I knew they were bad cops. Further, if you or any of your constitutionally ignorant colleagues tried to do anything about it, I'd sue you and attach your bank, business and home as well. Wanna try, give me your name and address, and I'll happily post it on Facebook. I'll email it out to all my supporters. Think I won't man up and try me. If you wanted it to keep it off here, you're free to email it to me at phd2b05@gmail.com

You are absolutely wrong as to your address being protected from disclosure under law by me. The law you are alluding to as I said above is FS. 843.17. That was struck down as unconstitutional in Brayshaw v. Tallahassee. This was ruled on 5 years ago. Are your attorneys are not better at updating you on case law than that, or do you just not listen?

You can simply google the case name and the first hit is a PDF of Judge Smoak's ruling.

Here is the conclusion:
IV. CONCLUSION
Summary judgment is granted for Plaintiff against both Defendants.
IT IS ORDERED:
1) Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is invalid as unconstitutional under the First and Fourteenth Amendments.
2) Enforcement of Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is permanently enjoined.
3) The clerk is directed to enter judgment in favor of Plaintiff against Defendant City of Tallahassee in the amount of $25,000, pursuant to the parties‟ stipulation (Doc. 58).
4) The clerk is directed to close the file.

Got any other dumb, ignorant or wrong ideas about the law I can help destroy for you?

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 01:22 AM
"Got any other dumb, ignorant or wrong ideas about the law I can help destroy for you?"

I told you that the Caped Crusader would come after you; how dare you question his ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE of everything everywhere?

Notice that his roaming range includes multiple counties in his Napoleonic quest to feed his insatiable ego. Don't feel too honored to have his affections, he is not monogamous.

Have patience, you can see the increased intensity in his responses as he sees his divinity eroding and more and more people see him for the baker act he is. He avoided being Baker Acted once, it wont happen a second time. He is beginning to be shunned by the people that he seeks and needs in order to maintain this charade.

Pull up a lawn chair closed to the railroad tracks and wait for the train wreck; the flame-out is inevitable.

Hey, who knows, perhaps after he vaporlocks you can eventually end up on his easy chair drinking his beer and enjoying the other amenities his home has to offer.
Just a thought.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 03:12 AM

1) Grammar is the structural foundation of one’s ability to express ones self. The attack against Dr. McDonough was expressed as if coming from younglings still battling for self-expression. Remember, grammar is not just punctuation, word order or spelling, it begins with self-expression, which the majority of us do not fully achieve until after we go through our teenage identity crisis. For the record, Dr. McDonough does not appear to have a problem as in adult self-expression, along with the fact he has obviously reached self-actualization, which many of us do not achieve until senior years.

2) If you read my second post, you may then view my qualifications.

3) Yes, I know you guys and the corrupted female officer among you
4) How do I know you are failures? Your corruptions and failures are written deep into the hearts of your victims, plus on the hearts of concerned citizens
all over Homestead.

5) I am not at all interested in your families, other than I have empathy for them, since they must live in a state of anxiety waiting for the day of your fall from grace.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 03:19 AM
Grammar is the structural foundation of one’s ability to express them self, which the attack against Dr. McDonough was expressed as if coming from a youngling still battling for self-expression. Remember, grammar is not just punctuation, word order or spelling, it begins with self-expression, which the majority of us do not fully achieve until after we go through teenage identity crisis. For the record, Dr. McDonough does not appear to have a problem as in adult self-expression, along with the fact his intellect has obviously reach self-actualization, which many of us do not reach until senior years.

If you read my second post, you may then view my qualifications.

Yes, I know you guys and the corrupted female officer among you.

How do I know you are failures? Your corruptions and failures are written deep into the hearts of your innocent victims, plus on the hearts of concerned citizens all over Homestead.

Incidentally, I am not at all interested in your families, other than I have empathy for them, since they must live in a state of anxiety waiting for the day you fall from grace.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 05:54 AM
"Got any other dumb, ignorant or wrong ideas about the law I can help destroy for you?"

I told you that the Caped Crusader would come after you; how dare you question his ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE of everything everywhere?

Notice that his roaming range includes multiple counties in his Napoleonic quest to feed his insatiable ego. Don't feel too honored to have his affections, he is not monogamous.

Have patience, you can see the increased intensity in his responses as he sees his divinity eroding and more and more people see him for the baker act he is. He avoided being Baker Acted once, it wont happen a second time. He is beginning to be shunned by the people that he seeks and needs in order to maintain this charade.

Pull up a lawn chair closed to the railroad tracks and wait for the train wreck; the flame-out is inevitable.

Hey, who knows, perhaps after he vaporlocks you can eventually end up on his easy chair drinking his beer and enjoying the other amenities his home has to offer.
Just a thought.

Hey cupcake, THANK YOU so much for being my biggest fan and supporter!!!! If I had groupies, you'd be my main squeeze, my own personal little sweetcheeks, and I'd smack that hairy pimple covered azz just the way you like it you little masochist you. Alas I am already taken, and my heart must long for such true love.

You do slightly exaggerate my standing somewhat, but what the hell you're infatuated, who am I to criticize. For instance I don't actually wear a cape, but one might look good on me just saying ya know.

I absolutely frigging love living rent free in your big ole noggin. This vast cavernous expanse is so empty of any material other than steam and hot air, it's kinda of like a sauna, very good for the skin, mind and relaxation, plus it is really well suited to the feng shui I was trying to create in my quiet happy place. Thanks for being such a perfect host. YOU ROCK!!!

Then the doubling of honor and glory to have someone not only follow me around personally on every post I make, but yet to go out before me singing my praises and clearing my path. You really are a devoted follower and sweetheart my little cupcake.

You really flatter me too much though, I don't want my head getting too big as I am but a mere civilian, many levels below the true ultimate superhero status you have achieved merely by making it through high school and the academy. Let me properly bow to the true god of your thin blue line (imagine a picture of Calvin, pissing on a thin blue line flag, while resting one hand on a flag pole with the stars and stripes upside-down, possibly a Gadsen flag below that, damn I should copy write that). I still believe we are a nation of laws not men, please let me know when you decide to change that. Now let the STATIST begin their attacks!!!

Jesus was right about footstools. Can I get an AMEN!!! Comeon holla back atcha brother now. Halleluiah he has seen the light!!! Love bringing souls to Christ. Can I get another AMEN!!!

I also love it (though not as much) when you quote me, impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, but let's be fair in our assessment, I didn't come after them, they indignantly stated I knew exactly what they were speaking of and strongly insinuated as to it being FS. 843.17, likely because they didn't know the statute or the case law. Let's be honest here too, they got smacked down and made to look the fool. Then ran off with their tail between their legs. I think that's why you follow me and encourage me because like the way I roll. You're not sure which train is going to wreck, but you know there is going to be a train wreck. So do I, we just expect different trains to wreck.

Time will tell, however, I will state the Roe v Wade thing, and the cyber stalking for making a youtube video exposing public corruption. That's just classic comedy, you have to admit that. I understand where you're coming from, I can't turn my head from this train wreck either.

Also noted that none have been able to provide a single special protection yet. No one refutes a thing I say. All I get is personal attacks (which are actually fun to respond to), but nothing of substance, no responses to my questions, no backing up any criticism of me, just a sad attempt to silence, discredit and libel me me. I am accused of many things and doing many things, yet when I request evidence or anyone to back up their statements, crickets. When your side ask questions or for facts I provide them.

Also noted the when I have made a mistake I corrected it and took responsibility. You should try to learn some humility. I would prefer if we could keep the debate of this level, but you guys/gals treat each other worse, than you guys/gals and me treat each other. That is telling, the fleet has many leaks.

You do notice that I answer questions, but they do not. They just attack with more questions. On the street you may be the law with a gun and arrest powers, and your BS verbal judo may work, here your just like everyone else. We all are.

God bless my little cupcake

ps. Can you get me good video of the flame out? Man talk about a great family video there, and if the vaporlock is included, I'm just saying it would be golden.

pss. Please continue to follow me everywhere like a little puppy dog it is so cute, I love the attention, it really feeds my ego.

We could be best friends almost, I'd buy you a beer anytime.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 06:05 AM
The post above was me, somehow I got logged out writing that. The others were not written by me or my relatives as you may suggest.

As you suggest, I like credit for my post, they require thought, which is intellectual property. I don't want money but recognition, and I don't hide like a paranoid freak.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 06:37 AM

Just a thought.

While we are at it I'd also add that Monroe county added themselves when their deputy decided to use his cruiser to help Murguido chase me down. He admits he told me to stop and wait for police. He was one of the 12 officers that detained me for over an hour and a half for asking a neighbor to drive respectfully and obey the law. The Murguido and their deputy conspired together to make the same lies. Do you support LEOs giving false statements to LEOs to cover for another LEO? You realize how many crimes are committed here? Then Monroe IA Capt. Chad Scibilia goes so far as to say that recordings are not objective evidence.

The evidence is already public record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFDYjPUrkA

I did not go searching for this. He decided to interject himself into a quarrel which he was not a party, he lied under oath, and the coals blew black in his face. Don't lie under oath if you want your word to be taken seriously. Simple as that.

Also I have to ask, how do you avoid being Baker Acted? Just curious. You are either a threat to your self or others, and not cooperative; or you are not, period. If you are neither then you are not even close. If you call avoidance not being committed to a psyche ward, you are in the same boat, why are you even here? At least I have a reason.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 06:38 AM
While we are at it I'd also add that Monroe county added themselves when their deputy decided to use his cruiser to help Murguido chase me down. He admits he told me to stop and wait for police. He was one of the 12 officers that detained me for over an hour and a half for asking a neighbor to drive respectfully and obey the law. The Murguido and their deputy conspired together to make the same lies. Do you support LEOs giving false statements to LEOs to cover for another LEO? You realize how many crimes are committed here? Then Monroe IA Capt. Chad Scibilia goes so far as to say that recordings are not objective evidence.

The evidence is already public record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFDYjPUrkA

I did not go searching for this. He decided to interject himself into a quarrel which he was not a party, he lied under oath, and the coals blew black in his face. Don't lie under oath if you want your word to be taken seriously. Simple as that.

Also I have to ask, how do you avoid being Baker Acted? Just curious. You are either a threat to your self or others, and not cooperative; or you are not, period. If you are neither then you are not even close. If you call avoidance not being committed to a psyche ward, you are in the same boat, why are you even here? At least I have a reason.

Again, I was kicked off, this was me posting.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 10:35 AM

I would never be so foolish as to open a youtube of your selection, but you do realize that in the real world, just because YOU say something, it is not "evidence" don't you? Or do you? Is Dr. Rodriquez still your Physician?

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 10:51 AM

This is a private site. They make the rules. I posted a criminals address and got a temporary ban. This was on the Monroe County forum.

As I respect this site for allowing civilians to post, I will follow their rules. However, I have no problem posting an officers address if I knew they were bad cops. Further, if you or any of your constitutionally ignorant colleagues tried to do anything about it, I'd sue you and attach your bank, business and home as well. Wanna try, give me your name and address, and I'll happily post it on Facebook. I'll email it out to all my supporters. Think I won't man up and try me. If you wanted it to keep it off here, you're free to email it to me at phd2b05@gmail.com

You are absolutely wrong as to your address being protected from disclosure under law by me. The law you are alluding to as I said above is FS. 843.17. That was struck down as unconstitutional in Brayshaw v. Tallahassee. This was ruled on 5 years ago. Are your attorneys are not better at updating you on case law than that, or do you just not listen?

You can simply google the case name and the first hit is a PDF of Judge Smoak's ruling.

Here is the conclusion:
IV. CONCLUSION
IT IS ORDERED:
1) Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is invalid as unconstitutional under the First and Fourteenth Amendments.
3) The clerk is directed to enter judgment in favor of Plaintiff against Defendant City of Tallahassee in the amount of $25,000, pursuant to the parties‟ stipulation (Doc. 58).

Got any other dumb, ignorant or wrong ideas about the law I can help destroy for you?

So let us understand you correctly. Because someone posted something that you disagree with, you would like to risk his wife and children's safety by making his home address public? That sounds reasonable to you? Do you know that criminals (and mentally ill people) have attacked law enforcement officer's families after their location was make public? I guess the better question to you would be do YOU care? Yeah, really a big supporter of the police- or is it only the ones you can bully?

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Hey cupcake, THANK YOU so much for being my biggest fan and supporter!!!! If I had groupies, you'd be my main squeeze, my own personal little sweetcheeks, and I'd smack that hairy pimple covered azz just the way you like it you little masochist you. Alas I am already taken, and my heart must long for such true love.

You do slightly exaggerate my standing somewhat, but what the hell you're infatuated, who am I to criticize. For instance I don't actually wear a cape, but one might look good on me just saying ya know.

I absolutely frigging love living rent free in your big ole noggin. This vast cavernous expanse is so empty of any material other than steam and hot air, it's kinda of like a sauna, very good for the skin, mind and relaxation, plus it is really well suited to the feng shui I was trying to create in my quiet happy place. Thanks for being such a perfect host. YOU ROCK!!!

Then the doubling of honor and glory to have someone not only follow me around personally on every post I make, but yet to go out before me singing my praises and clearing my path. You really are a devoted follower and sweetheart my little cupcake.

You really flatter me too much though, I don't want my head getting too big as I am but a mere civilian, many levels below the true ultimate superhero status you have achieved merely by making it through high school and the academy. Let me properly bow to the true god of your thin blue line (imagine a picture of Calvin, pissing on a thin blue line flag, while resting one hand on a flag pole with the stars and stripes upside-down, possibly a Gadsen flag below that, damn I should copy write that). I still believe we are a nation of laws not men, please let me know when you decide to change that. Now let the STATIST begin their attacks!!!

Jesus was right about footstools. Can I get an AMEN!!! Comeon holla back atcha brother now. Halleluiah he has seen the light!!! Love bringing souls to Christ. Can I get another AMEN!!!

I also love it (though not as much) when you quote me, impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, but let's be fair in our assessment, I didn't come after them, they indignantly stated I knew exactly what they were speaking of and strongly insinuated as to it being FS. 843.17, likely because they didn't know the statute or the case law. Let's be honest here too, they got smacked down and made to look the fool. Then ran off with their tail between their legs. I think that's why you follow me and encourage me because like the way I roll. You're not sure which train is going to wreck, but you know there is going to be a train wreck. So do I, we just expect different trains to wreck.

Time will tell, however, I will state the Roe v Wade thing, and the cyber stalking for making a youtube video exposing public corruption. That's just classic comedy, you have to admit that. I understand where you're coming from, I can't turn my head from this train wreck either.

Also noted that none have been able to provide a single special protection yet. No one refutes a thing I say. All I get is personal attacks (which are actually fun to respond to), but nothing of substance, no responses to my questions, no backing up any criticism of me, just a sad attempt to silence, discredit and libel me me. I am accused of many things and doing many things, yet when I request evidence or anyone to back up their statements, crickets. When your side ask questions or for facts I provide them.

Also noted the when I have made a mistake I corrected it and took responsibility. You should try to learn some humility. I would prefer if we could keep the debate of this level, but you guys/gals treat each other worse, than you guys/gals and me treat each other. That is telling, the fleet has many leaks.

You do notice that I answer questions, but they do not. They just attack with more questions. On the street you may be the law with a gun and arrest powers, and your BS verbal judo may work, here your just like everyone else. We all are.

ps. Can you get me good video of the flame out? Man talk about a great family video there, and if the vaporlock is included, I'm just saying it would be golden.

pss. Please continue to follow me everywhere like a little puppy dog it is so cute, I love the attention, it really feeds my ego.

We could be best friends almost, I'd buy you a beer anytime.

THERE SHE BLOWS. . . . . . I told you.
He stayed on the page trying to figure out his responses that it kicks him out!
Total anger and delusional aggression, the vaporlock is eminent.

It would be hilarious if when his wife calls 911 for rescue (for the vaporlock) that Murguido beats fire rescue to the call and gives him cpr! ! ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 01:41 PM

Here is the conclusion:
IV. CONCLUSION
IT IS ORDERED:

This sounds like a threat.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 03:25 PM
I would never be so foolish as to open a youtube of your selection, but you do realize that in the real world, just because YOU say something, it is not "evidence" don't you? Or do you? Is Dr. Rodriquez still your Physician?

I was hoping that you would realize that just because a LEO says something doesn't make it true.

That video is a recording of my conversation with Murguido and Deputy Gomez's sworn recorded statement lying about the conversation with Murguido. Don't take my word for it the evidence is there.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 03:30 PM
So let us understand you correctly. Because someone posted something that you disagree with, you would like to risk his wife and children's safety by making his home address public? That sounds reasonable to you? Do you know that criminals (and mentally ill people) have attacked law enforcement officer's families after their location was make public? I guess the better question to you would be do YOU care? Yeah, really a big supporter of the police- or is it only the ones you can bully?

Come on your not that dumb. Someone was trying to assert that posting addresses of police was illegal. It is not. They seemed to be egging me on to post an address. I simply said if they wanted me to post an address of an officer give me theirs and I would post it.

I guess you noticed they shut up, and couldn't back up their claim either.

I have a list of every officer including undercover for HPD. I got this because HPD screws up on nearly every record request. Will I release it no, could I yes. I will not because there are officers on there I do not want to expose.

If you really think that your address being posted will lead to the death of you and your family, you should probably look for a different line of work, since your such a coward. I bet your one of the idiots who thinks cell phone are weapons. SMH

doc justice
05-29-2015, 03:31 PM
This sounds like a threat.

You sound as dumb as Murguido. Do you realize what a threat is?

doc justice
05-29-2015, 03:55 PM
THERE SHE BLOWS. . . . . . I told you.
He stayed on the page trying to figure out his responses that it kicks him out!
Total anger and delusional aggression, the vaporlock is eminent.

It would be hilarious if when his wife calls 911 for rescue (for the vaporlock) that Murguido beats fire rescue to the call and gives him cpr! ! ! ! ! ! !

Don't get mad little cupcake. I love that you want to be my groupie. You give me hours of entertainment. I hope you never go away.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Oh, you don't have to worry; I will not be going anywhere.
As long as you are here spewing your vile I will be here to show people who and what you really are.
I have absolutely no interest in you; my only interest is in what you do and say and the people that you hurt needlessly just to feed your ego.
It's curious that for a guy that says he fights for the truth, justice and the American way, you have absolutely no regards for the collateral casualties of your actions while the people that you are going after must.
Please let there be no doubt in your mind that whereby there may have been some justification to your initial fight you have become an obsessive compulsive. Your ego is driving you and it will also destroy you.
Carry on Justice, I'll be watching.

Cupcake.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Oh, you don't have to worry; I will not be going anywhere.
As long as you are here spewing your vile I will be here to show people who and what you really are.
I have absolutely no interest in you; my only interest is in what you do and say and the people that you hurt needlessly just to feed your ego.
It's curious that for a guy that says he fights for the truth, justice and the American way, you have absolutely no regards for the collateral casualties of your actions while the people that you are going after must.
Please let there be no doubt in your mind that whereby there may have been some justification to your initial fight you have become an obsessive compulsive. Your ego is driving you and it will also destroy you.
Carry on Justice, I'll be watching.

Cupcake.

Please stay. The more you write the more you show how far people in your profession have slipped.

I'm not sure who you think I needlessly hurt. I think we will have to agree to disagree. The only person I have ever mentioned who I do not have evidence on or claims against is the famous document shredder, and let's not pretend she is innocent by any means.

Also I'm confused as to your comment that "the people you are going after after must". Get this cupcake a bunch of your colleagues decided to lie. They lied under oath. I have the recordings and their sworn statements to prove it. Others have obstructed my complaints. Many laws have been broken and rights have violated. I no you don't give two rats asses about proper administration of justice, I also know you'd be happy to take a shit on the Constitution you swore an oath to uphold.

You can pretend that you are following some moral compass, and that you have the high ground, but you don't.

Don't worry the Lord makes sure we all get our comeuppance in the end, and you will not escape that.

Take care cupcake, I'm loving the free space you provide me.

Still waiting for you loosers to provide me with a single answer to my questions, pointing out my "false" statements, who are my innocent victims, your special law protecting cops, etc.

You guys have nothing but ignorant half hearted attempts to rattle my chain. Can't wait to see you in court protecting the precious criminals you adore and admire.

Also I think your confusing me with TOMPOCO or Thomas Paine, they are the ones who say they fight for truth, justice and the American way. I just go after corrupt public officials like you and your colleagues.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 07:59 PM
You sound as dumb as Murguido. Do you realize what a threat is?

No, the question is going to be do you.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 08:25 PM
I was hoping that you would realize that just because a LEO says something doesn't make it true.

That video is a recording of my conversation with Murguido and Deputy Gomez's sworn recorded statement lying about the conversation with Murguido. Don't take my word for it the evidence is there.

Let me answer you this way. Both Murguido and Gomez have had a physiological evaluation to possess their jobs. Can you say that? Oh yes, and they PASSED.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Let me answer you this way. Both Murguido and Gomez have had a physiological evaluation to possess their jobs. Can you say that? Oh yes, and they PASSED.

I think you mean psychological exam. They work so good at weeding out criminals like Lt. Mata. Let's not also forget the high number of sociopaths who pass these test with flying colors.

You have no clue as to the requirements for my job. You would never make it, it requires an IQ above room temp and an ability to understand law and make reasonable inferences based thereon.

You do realize the evidence I've presented demonstrates perjury right? You do realize that you can't be a cop if you have committed perjury (FS. 943.13 (4 and 7)) right?

So sad to see people throw away their careers over something so simple. Contemp-of-cop is my only offense. Your side can't say that.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 08:51 PM
No, the question is going to be do you.

An actionable threat in Florida requires a "credible threat of harm". All I did was sit down a keyboard warrior and eat their lunch. What I wrote is not even close.

I can't figure out if your really that dumb or failing in your attempts to intimidate me. Which is pushing right up against a federal crime, but please keep trying.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 09:20 PM
An actionable threat in Florida requires a "credible threat of harm". All I did was sit down a keyboard warrior and eat their lunch. What I wrote is not even close.

I can't figure out if your really that dumb or failing in your attempts to intimidate me. Which is pushing right up against a federal crime, but please keep trying.

Now who is trying to intimidate? I thought you have bragged about marching up to an office's domicile who you knew was off-duty and showing your dumb ass when you knew perfectly well how to contact his superiors about his behavior. That does not sound like correcting a keyboard warrior to the rest of the world. What color is the sky in your world ? Don't PHD geeks without lives have their own forums somewhere??

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 09:25 PM
I think you mean psychological exam. They work so good at weeding out criminals like Lt. Mata. Let's not also forget the high number of sociopaths who pass these test with flying colors.

You have no clue as to the requirements for my job. You would never make it, it requires an IQ above room temp and an ability to understand law and make reasonable inferences based thereon.

You do realize the evidence I've presented demonstrates perjury right? You do realize that you can't be a cop if you have committed perjury (FS. 943.13 (4 and 7)) right?

So sad to see people throw away their careers over something so simple. Contemp-of-cop is my only offense. Your side can't say that.

If you had "evidence" of officers committing material perjury, why they are still LEOs?

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 09:30 PM

Hey Justice.
Do you drink?

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Hey Justice.
Do you drink?

We all hope not as alcohol can interfere with certain prescription meds. DJ, this is a joke- no threat of a law suit is needed.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Come on your not that dumb. Someone was trying to assert that posting addresses of police was illegal. It is not. They seemed to be egging me on to post an address. I simply said if they wanted me to post an address of an officer give me theirs and I would post it.

I guess you noticed they shut up, and couldn't back up their claim either.

I have a list of every officer including undercover for HPD. I got this because HPD screws up on nearly every record request. Will I release it no, could I yes. I will not because there are officers on there I do not want to expose.

If you really think that your address being posted will lead to the death of you and your family, you should probably look for a different line of work, since your such a coward. I bet your one of the idiots who thinks cell phone are weapons. SMH

Do you know or even care that both officers and members of their families have been ambushed and in some cases killed at their homes ? Were they cowards? What about the spouses, what about their children? You need to stop and think before you type. If you do not know, you should ask one of "many" LE friends that you talk about. You may not realize it but there are a lot of scary people out there when you actually arrest criminals and detain crazies. Trust me, WE do.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Do you know or even care that both officers and members of their families have been ambushed and in some cases killed at their homes ? Were they cowards? What about the spouses, what about their children? You need to stop and think before you type. If you do not know, you should ask one of "many" LE friends that you talk about. You may not realize it but there are a lot of scary people out there when you actually arrest criminals and detain crazies. Trust me, WE do.

If someone wanted to go after a cop for whatever reason, they wouldn't likely to come to a police blog to get their address. So just how many times has this happened?

If someone wants to find your address, they can do that in about 5 minutes online if they know what they are doing.

If you are so afraid of your address being found out, I'm sure you don't take home your cruiser.

I believe 29 officer were killed by felons last year. Cops kill three citizens a day on average. Yes some are justified many are not.

Go look at actual statistics and stop being brainwashed by all the training. You really come off like a paranoid freak.

I'm starting to think Doc is right about you.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 11:30 PM

Stop engaging these people in any type of dialogue.
You are reading what they write and you still don't get what they mean; they don't like us; we are children of a lesser God and a source of ridicule.
They lay in ambush waiting for one of us to write anything at all so that they can insult your intellect, education and motives. There are some here that feel they are superior to us in every conceivable way because they have a degree and a lot of time in their hands. They are in a quest to prove their superiority and are not taking prisoners.

These people could care less if you are shot down in the middle of the street or if your family is ambushed. They have no point of reference because they exist in a world of academia and delusions;however, mention their family members and they immediately go for the nuclear option.

Hypocrisy my dear boy is alive and doing very well.

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Stop engaging these people in any type of dialogue.
You are reading what they write and you still don't get what they mean; they don't like us; we are children of a lesser God and a source of ridicule.
They lay in ambush waiting for one of us to write anything at all so that they can insult your intellect, education and motives. There are some here that feel they are superior to us in every conceivable way because they have a degree and a lot of time in their hands. They are in a quest to prove their superiority and are not taking prisoners.

These people could care less if you are shot down in the middle of the street or if your family is ambushed. They have no point of reference because they exist in a world of academia and delusions;however, mention their family members and they immediately go for the nuclear option.

Hypocrisy my dear boy is alive and doing very well.

Short, clear, and without doubt true. I've been known to throw a log on the fire here, but you know what- you are so right. I think I can live with your post as my final word to and about these people. Thanks.

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 07:21 PM

Sir, your identity has become obvious to me, due to the fact you appear to enjoy using the terms: your victims are wearing 'pajamas' and are in need of a 'shower' in many of your false reports.

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 02:52 PM
Sir, your identity has become obvious to me, due to the fact you appear to enjoy using the terms: your victims are wearing 'pajamas' and are in need of a 'shower' in many of your false reports.

Oh please do tell.

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 06:52 PM

So whats you opinion after last night?

doc justice
06-18-2015, 10:48 PM
So whats you opinion after last night?

Well if you were curious about what I was talking about last night here is the evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtHV-QWar0Q

Unregistered
06-19-2015, 03:06 PM
You know what man, the only same old thing around here is you and your rants.
Do you have a life?

Unregistered
06-19-2015, 07:30 PM
You know what man, the only same old thing around here is you and your rants.
Do you have a life?

The other same old thing is people not following their oaths, breaking the law and so few caring.

Unregistered
06-20-2015, 03:17 AM
Keep at em Doc. You got them running scared and not knowing what to do. Those who try to belittle you are just those you have named or their supporters. They have never had someone not stop after the first few retaliations.

Be warned they are still trying to get something on you, to keep the coverup going. So far it seems they haven't been able to find anything useful so far. You have likely seen all or most of the attempts they have made to get others to arrest you (SAO, FDLE, MDPD, etc.), only for them to be rejected by nearly every agency in South Florida.

So they really have violated or retaliated against your First Amendment rights 10 times? Holy shit. The guys going after you are total dirt bags and have their days coming, don't worry about that. In the mean time stay safe and don't mind their foolishness.

Lots of us are supporting you and praying for you, but we can't do it openly.