PDA

View Full Version : Out from the bat cave !!!

Thomas Paine
05-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Don't worry boys and girls. We have seen the bat light, just like Batman, Robin and trusty sidekick Alfred. We will be coming out of the thin blue wall to root out these deviants and evil doers.
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

doc justice
05-22-2015, 06:57 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!

It's about time. We were becoming afraid you and your side kicks were made into the meat of a triple decker Myrna-Aquino-Rolle sandwich.

Thank God you live our most humble servant.

Despite our minor differences, glad to have you back Sir. The fight against corruption needs more hands.

Got some interesting events to report on soon.

The rumors are Rolle had an interesting interview with the FDLE over official misconduct.

For those who may have missed the premiere, for your viewing pleasure I again submit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

May God bless the merry trio TOMPOCO

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 09:04 PM
Holy Shit!

One that goes around in his bvd's and a beach towel tied around his neck, jumping on the furniture and thinking that he is a Caped Crusader and the other thinks that he can actually walk on water!

Where are the guys with the oversized white coats? ? ? ? ?

doc justice
05-27-2015, 03:59 AM
Holy Shit!

One that goes around in his bvd's and a beach towel tied around his neck, jumping on the furniture and thinking that he is a Caped Crusader and the other thinks that he can actually walk on water!

Where are the guys with the oversized white coats? ? ? ? ?

Oh Oh Oh we get new coats for free? Frigging Awesome Dude!!!!

Just curious who thinks he can walk on water? I have to ask because the bvd's with beach towel jumping on the furniture so sounds like me, plus my pastor calls me Batman. ROTFLMFAO

Normally I'd say DILLIGAF to your comment, but being nice I felt would advise a new acronym to understand BOHICA. If Aquino already taught you that one, I apologize for the redundancy.

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Oh Oh Oh we get new coats for free? Frigging Awesome Dude!!!!

Just curious who thinks he can walk on water? I have to ask because the bvd's with beach towel jumping on the furniture so sounds like me, plus my pastor calls me Batman. ROTFLMFAO

Normally I'd say DILLIGAF to your comment, but being nice I felt would advise a new acronym to understand BOHICA. If Aquino already taught you that one, I apologize for the redundancy.

Praise the ALMIGHTY for he has spoken to me once again.
He sees all, he knows all, he is everywhere!
Can I get another AMEN ?

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:30 AM
Praise the ALMIGHTY for he has spoken to me once again.
He sees all, he knows all, he is everywhere!
Can I get another AMEN ?

Stalk much?

So how does it feel to have Doc living rent free in your head?

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 07:10 AM
Don't worry boys and girls. We have seen the bat light, just like Batman, Robin and trusty sidekick Alfred. We will be coming out of the thin blue wall to root out these deviants and evil doers.
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

A more appropriate description would be that you crawled out from under your slimy rock.

doc justice
05-28-2015, 06:34 PM
A more appropriate description would be that you crawled out from under your slimy rock.

At least TOMPOCO are trying to make things better and exposing misdeeds, instead of covering up for illegal actions like so many of the sycophants do.

You must be one of their targets.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 03:19 PM
At least TOMPOCO are trying to make things better and exposing misdeeds, instead of covering up for illegal actions like so many of the sycophants do.

You must be one of their targets.

Ladies, gentlemen and those of you that have yet to decide.
This is a classic example of what they call in psychology "Transference"
Classical delusional behavior symptom.

doc justice
05-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Ladies, gentlemen and those of you that have yet to decide.
This is a classic example of what they call in psychology "Transference"
Classical delusional behavior symptom.

We get free lessons in psycho babble, WOO HOO!!!