PDA

View Full Version : Miccosukee ex employees should try this.

Unregistered
05-17-2015, 02:47 PM
If you get fired without just cause. You should apply for a Civil Lawsuit against the Supervisors for Punitive Damages who are Non Community Members but are State Certified Law Enforcement Officers for Deformation of Character, Falsifying Government documents, Untruthfulness on Office matters and or documents. Administrative Purposes must be proven in civil court They have to respond to civil court about their official practices because they are not covered under Sovereignty Laws. Remember you are suing the supervisor not the tribe. Remember they have to respond to court if not F.D.L.E will. Maybe someone will get the point. Preach that, execute that, celebrate that. Good Luck.

Unregistered
05-17-2015, 04:44 PM
100% true. Each officer is accountable for their actions. The miccosukees are sovereign but the officers are not. (Sorry Petterson)

If they are firing people wrongfully then that's the best way to take care of it.

& From what I hear, the officers act as ignorant as the Indians. DONT FORGET WHO U WORK FOR. Just because you work there doesn't mean you have to agree with all the policies of the tribe!
BRAINWASHED MUCH? Because in the end, your ass is getting 07 too!! Just keep ur mouth shut and apply out.

And for all you ****y miccosukee cops- Don't even call yourself a police officer. Theres no way I want any of you officer safety hazards on my scene.

Unregistered
05-19-2015, 01:10 PM
For starters Miccosukee has some good people working there. Sure they look good in new patrol vehicle's with magical lights, good training but in fact the officers at Miccosukee have no real idea of what it is to be a real COP. Hell you get more experience in Wackenhut or 50 State Security. For those ****y officer's it just a matter of time before they are terminated. It's the way of the Tribe.

Unregistered383839
05-19-2015, 02:08 PM
Miccosukee does have some good officers working there. The midnight guys pull crazy stats in arrest's and in traffic. The supervisor's are all great and look out after their own officers. The upper brass may be anal and throw you under the bus when it comes down explaining things to the Tribe when one of their officers mess up. At the end of the day Miccosukee will always be Miccosukee. I got out of there as soon as I got the opportunity.

Unregistered
05-24-2015, 07:35 PM
lmao " crazy stats" stats isn't police work. who gives a shit about stats. your obviously still still working at miccosukee..

Unregistered
05-24-2015, 07:56 PM
And you're obvisouly someone who got fired and can't get over it so you come on here like the rest of these losers and brag about how much you hate the LT's and Miccosukee and blah blah blah..

Unregistered
05-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Maybe I did get fired, but now you think your better than me? Your probably a rookie that got promoted by default too, and will get fired by default as well. So stfu.

Since when have you seen someone get fired for a good reason. Whose side are you on? Are you a police officer or are you a miccosukee. You even pretend you "got out" on Leo affairs because your too scared someone will find out which midnight officer (or sargeantttttt) you are.

Unregistered
05-24-2015, 11:15 PM
I don't have to pretend that " I left" because in reality I did. I also was not a midnight officer or a sgt. I was just a regular patrol officer who did their 12 hour shift, area checks, and only had about 2 real friends in the department that I actually spoke to outside of work and weren't just co-workers like everyone else was. I also was not a rookie, but I do know I was there longer than you by the way your talking on here. Let's just keep it professional and start to accept the fact that you were fired and learn to move on.

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Screw you sizzle ****.

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 08:23 PM
13 Business check, Community Patrol East, West or Loop rd. Those are not crazy stats try a real department, Murder, Armed Robbery, Battery, Manslaughter, Kidnapping, Carjacking. You better hope that you never have to come out to the real world and become a real cop.

Unregistered
06-28-2015, 05:20 AM
Goddamn the first thread actually explains all the BS that happened to me.. Lmao.. I actually called an attorney who is well known for representing departments under contract and all the pretty protection paperwork.. His words exact are "Bro you got ****ed" Never was a civil suit mentioned....... Hmmm maybe I should look deeper into this..

And unlike other guys im not afraid to say who I am.

Goodday gentlemen,

The old 132.

Unregistered
07-04-2015, 04:37 PM
I never trusted dem indians

Unregistered
07-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Don't take injustice out on innocent hard working American police officers. It's the dirty Indians that are the problem,

Unregistered
07-10-2015, 10:17 PM
"Hard working". No bro. Ain't no body hard working in miccosukee. And the officers are just like the Indians... Ready to fire everyone!!!

Unregistered
07-11-2015, 06:26 AM
"Hard working". No bro. Ain't no body hard working in miccosukee. And the officers are just like the Indians... Ready to fire everyone!!!

Now I do have to disagree with you there are hard working officers out there trying to leave that shit hole and actually get on with their lives. Then you have those pricks that are born and raised with the natives such as TH, TP, DO and others there. Those are the ones that are like the Indians, not giving a **** about their own people and just looking to use them to make themselves look good. I have seen plenty of good guys get fired for minor shit them some good ones for their own fault. I have also seen bad officers get accolades and PROMOTIONS!!! If you haven't worked their or know anyone that has worked there you would not understand the shit.