PDA

View Full Version : Port Orange Info

Unregistered
05-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Hello, I'm about to apply for Port Orange Police. I weigh about 140lbs, was beat up in high school, and feel that I will contribute greatly to the criminal justice system by writing cops tickets and displaying a negative attitude to LEOs with other agencies. From all of my research, I will fit in just fine at Port Orange PD. Does anyone know if they get take home cars?

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 04:29 AM
Hello, I'm about to apply for Port Orange Police. I weigh about 140lbs, was beat up in high school, and feel that I will contribute greatly to the criminal justice system by writing cops tickets, and displaying a negative attitude to LEOs with other agencies. From all of my research, I will fit in just fine at Port Orange PD. Does anyone know if they get take home cars?

Ha ha ha , yea this is good ! Those assholes wrote my buddy a ticket, a retired Metro dade cop, and lets not forget how those sissies put Steve Thomas , the Ponce Inlet chief of police in jail for DUI, because he "swerved a bit" ? He wasn't even .08 but they locked the poor guy up anyhow. Of course he beat it.

Remember their famous saying (it's actually on bumper stickers) "Welcome to Port Orange, now your under arrest " What a pitiful agency that is :-(

Unregistered
08-26-2015, 04:43 AM
I heard most are rejects form other agencies ? Port Orange , your reputation precedes you, and it ain't good :-(

BTW, they don't even have the balls to have a site here on LEO affairs, ball less and scared of their bosses no doubt.