PDA

View Full Version : Shocker

Unregistered
05-14-2015, 10:15 AM
Sherouse gets award from chief instead of patrol officers out on the front line. Who didn't see that coming?

Pd1
05-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Sherouse gets award from chief instead of patrol officers out on the front line. Who didn't see that coming?

Please tell which officer on the front line deserved the award over him? Not seeing much greatness coming out of patrol lately.

Unregistered
05-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Considering patrol is the 1st responders to every scene I understand they need "some" recognition. However(!), when you consider what ES has to witness everyday - dealing with the BD - bs. And the ja - JH on daily basis I don't think a plaque or certificate is enough. Outside - looking in, if I had to watch and listen to that show day in and day out I would need a handle of bourbon and a week of EAP!!
Kudos to him!!

Unregistered
05-15-2015, 03:25 AM
Congrats to Eric. He is dedicated, hardworking, and knowledgeable. He started his career on patrol just like everyone else, moved up the ranks, worked crazy hours, homicides, DCF cases, burglaries, and many more types of cases all while earning his degree and raising a family. He is a honest man and will be straight with you even if he knows you might not like what he has to say. Eric is a true leader! When you strive for greatness you will be rewarded.

Instead of being so negative all the time, try being dedicated, loyal, and honest. Maybe if you did that you would be rewarded as well.

Remember "thin blue line"! Don't cut it from within, there are enough other people in the world today trying to do that already.

Stay strong, stay positive, and stay safe.

Love and miss you all,
Dawn Wyant

Unregistered
05-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Who is kidding whom? You can not advance by hard work alone in the BPD.

Unregistered
05-15-2015, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2178635 Outside - looking in, if I had to watch and listen to that show day in and day out I would need a handle of bourbon and a week of EAP!!
Kudos to him!![/QUOTE]

Are you the same police officer who is coach at bartow baseball? Sitting outside of games for little 6,7 and 8 year old kids screaming, cussing and drinking bourbon? you should be ashamed of yourself but you are not you think beause you are cop you can just do what you want. if I knew the steps to file a complain on you I would but I sure it would get swept away. little kids playing ball and a cop acting that way.

Unregistered
05-16-2015, 02:26 PM
Are you the same police officer who is coach at bartow baseball? Sitting outside of games for little 6,7 and 8 year old kids screaming, cussing and drinking bourbon? you should be ashamed of yourself but you are not you think beause you are cop you can just do what you want. if I knew the steps to file a complain on you I would but I sure it would get swept away. little kids playing ball and a cop acting that way.

Who is this officer you speak of? Why cant you mention a name?

Unregistered
05-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Who is this officer you speak of? Why cant you mention a name?

I don't know his name. He is really big, he coached on the yellow team called Kiwanis. I will find out. I am making a complaint with whoever is over that board out there. He was wearing a grey polo shirt with a badge on it Friday, he should be ashamed wearing a uniform out there after his behavior Thursday night.

Unregistered
05-22-2015, 12:05 AM
"Instead of being so negative all the time, try being dedicated, loyal, and honest. Maybe if you did that you would be rewarded as well. "

LMAO!

Magic dust
05-22-2015, 02:00 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking.......LMAO,!!! Only thing loyality, honestly, and dedication get you at BPD is more work with less people. Meanwhile at fairyland the CST gets another person to " go to meetings" and not do Police work.

PCSO069
05-22-2015, 02:07 AM
i love seeing the clown car pull up and JH, BD, ES, LB, and the rest of the floppy shoes pile out and the music starts playing.......do dat dat do dat dat, do dat dat do dat dat.

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 03:19 PM
We all know who that officer is at the baseball games his a a cop and can do what he wants.

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 03:25 PM
The one that started a bar fight at stay in lounge and had his buddy arredt everyone else involved in the fight but him and his fiends? Nothin was done about that either. All charges dropped by sao. Cusijng at some kids aint gonna get him in truoble.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 08:13 PM
What is so special about him? Why does he get away with that?

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Cause he is a good cop. That's why-mind your business and worry about you.

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 02:04 AM
no wrong he is cop its every ones business. Again why does he get to start fights at bars and scream cuss kids out?

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 02:10 AM
Yeah you big fat internet bully. What you going to do start a fight with me and have me arrested. Drink some bourbon cuss some second graders out

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 10:20 AM
If he worked somewhere else would that make it okay to cuss at kids?

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 01:11 PM
If he worked somewhere else would that make it okay to cuss at kids?

he doesn't work somewhere else, he works at bartow pd. why work somewhere else when you can act like that and get away with it. he wasn't the only adult out there, he had a crew of people out there with him cussing and screaming at kids. what a loser out there drinking, cussing and screaming at kids at a simple little kids baseball game.

and the other adults out there are just as much to blame because nobody took any action to take care of it.

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 09:07 PM
he doesn't work somewhere else, he works at bartow pd. why work somewhere else when you can act like that and get away with it. he wasn't the only adult out there, he had a crew of people out there with him cussing and screaming at kids. what a loser out there drinking, cussing and screaming at kids at a simple little kids baseball game.

and the other adults out there are just as much to blame because nobody took any action to take care of it.

Than why complain about it at all. nobody cares, that cop doesn't care, bpd chief does not care, the city of bartow does not care.