PDA

View Full Version : The heat is on!!!

doc justice
04-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Thought you guys might appreciate this.

I thank my main mole within MDPD for sharing with me the newsletter leading to this research. God bless you.

Comments made by the Dade County PBA against Chief Rolle, Detective Aquino and Homestead PD IA.

1)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=2570
7/31/2013-John Rivera, President
Homestead
If there is ever a study of how to horribly run an internal affairs unit, the City of Homestead has got to get top billing. The city of Opa-Locka would have also been in the running, but since the departure of Tony Sanchez, maybe not so much any longer. The real question is, where is Chief Rolle? How can anyone be so asleep at the wheel? Does the Chief not realize that the walls are closing in on him? At the end of the day, only misfeasance or malfeasances are what drive the acceptance of such behavior. Is the Chief so asleep that he really is unaware of his dirty work doers, sometimes referred to as IA detectives, or Captains, who will sell out their own family to save themselves? Somewhere down the road, the Chief will be no obstacle for them when they get nabbed. And, nabbed they are bound to get. They themselves see it coming and that’s why they continuously refuse to report to depositions and to be placed under oath. But, they have gotten away with their shenanigans for so long that they do have a sense of invincibility. Now, I know that reading this you are wondering what the hell has been going on down there.
So, for any Chief or high-ranking department head trying to figure out how to run an internal affairs unit, look only to Homestead to see how NOT to do it.

2)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=2755
11/1/2013-John Rivera, President
Homestead saga
Well, it seems as though having your Internal Affairs Captain and main hatchet investigator shredding documents, starting with their own IA files, is an acceptable practice within the City of Homestead. Oh, and failing to show up for depositions multiple times is cool too. Sure, the City had to shell out money in order to pay for the Captain’s complete disregard for the justice system but who cares? After all, it’s only tax money. At least Homestead is setting precedent, and if it’s ok for the Chief’s handpicked people it surely must be ok for the rest of the subordinates to shred public records, repeatedly refuse to show up for depositions, etc. Oh yeah, and when finally brought in for a deposition, the Captain takes the fifth and surprisingly there are no inquires, no investigations from anywhere or anyone. Now, she is waiting for her attorney (FOP attorney) who is on trial. Yes, I said on trial – not in trial. Seems he himself was arrested and if he gets out of the jam, he’ll represent the fine Captain. Damn, is this a great country, or what? Stay tuned on this one, it’s getting juicer by the day.

3)*http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le1972975.html
6/26/2014-John Rivera, President

“We are hoping to see some arrests out of this,” said John Rivera, president of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association, the union that represents Homestead’s rank-and-file officers. “The chief should go to jail. The captain should go to jail. And [Aquino] should go to jail.”

4)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=3055
6/30/2014-Pablo Lima, Vice President
Homestead Police Department
The shady dealings and inappropriate treatment of PBA members in the Homestead Police Department continues to unravel. The latest is a lawsuit filed by Captain William “Bobby” Rea, a 26-year veteran, who, according to the lawsuit, was fired for whistle blowing. Captain Rea described how the Department illegally destroyed and falsified official police records. A few months ago, your PBA legal team won a significant case against the Department where an officer had been wrongfully terminated. PBA obtained reinstatement of the officer including back pay, seniority and projected overtime loss. How long will this shenanigan continue until the City takes action and replaces the incompetent Chief and his cronies? Well, that I don’t know, but be assured, your PBA will continue to fight for your rights and proper treatment.

5)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=3424
4/1/2015-John Rivera, President
Homestead
The City of Homestead is still in the hot seat over some morally challenged decisions made by its completely inept Chief. Their actions of improperly firing of employees and destroying public records is not yet a closed door issue, even though is seems like eternity. Homestead’s luck is that FDLE has been turned upside down for some time and the fact that the State Attorney’s Office has a few weak prosecutors. But, their day is coming. Good officers’ and supervisors’ lives have been made impossible and bad officers have been promoted, all in attempt to protect and cover the Chief’s and his minions’ misdeeds. This story has many chapters and the best are yet to come.

doc justice
04-28-2015, 04:42 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EU8L0-RkDYU

The new soundtrack for HPD admins.

Other happenings can't talk about now, but I sure wouldn't want to be a corrupt HPD officer at this point.

To the good guys stay safe and God bless. You shall hopefully soon be able to walk proudly once again.

Unregistered
05-09-2015, 10:11 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EU8L0-RkDYU

The new soundtrack for HPD admins.

Other happenings can't talk about now, but I sure wouldn't want to be a corrupt HPD officer at this point.

To the good guys stay safe and God bless. You shall hopefully soon be able to walk proudly once again.

You have done a wonderful job of making yourself sound like you work for some kind of justice. But I wonder just what have you really done except aggravate, threaten, and puff yourself up? You think you are some sort of big, bad threat, but to those who know what the job really entails, you are seriously more like a gnat. Don't get me wrong, your naive view of law enforcement is quite entertaining.

doc justice
05-09-2015, 06:24 PM
You have done wonderful job of making yourself sound like you work for some kind of justice. But I wonder just what have you really done except aggravate, threaten, and puff yourself up? You think you are some sort of big, bad threat, but to those who know what the job really entails, you are seriously more like a gnat. Don't get me wrong, your naive view of law enforcement is quite entertaining.

Hilarious. I find you and some of your colleagues quite entertaining as well.

After the next few lawsuits are finished, then we can talk about who is naive.

If I was just puffing my self up, why are people scrambling?

Lets be clear here, I haven't legally threatened anyone particularly a cop, if I had I would be in jail.

Rolle, Aquino and Murguido have alleged they were victims of me cyberstalking them for making youtube videos, but again those three lie regularly, so no surprise there.

So are you saying the Chief and Aquino are not known for destruction of records? Have you seen Murguido's file?

Thanks for exposing yourself as the miserable apologist that you are.

Unregistered
05-09-2015, 09:55 PM
You have done a wonderful job of making yourself sound like you work for some kind of justice. But I wonder just what have you really done except aggravate, threaten, and puff yourself up? You think you are some sort of big, bad threat, but to those who know what the job really entails, you are seriously more like a gnat. Don't get me wrong, your naive view of law enforcement is quite entertaining.

Did you notice that he couldn't advise anything positive that he has done. I don't count spending the tax-payers cash for his ego trip as positive as this moron does. -Not with HPD just an obvious observation.

doc justice
05-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Did you notice that he couldn't advise anything positive that he has done. I don't count spending the tax-payers cash for his ego trip as positive as this moron does. -Not with HPD just an obvious observation.

I have exposed that your Chief and head of IA are criminals. I have publicly exposed that Gretsas and Porter aren't much better, and are also happy to shit on the Constitution as well.

I actually happen to think exposing corrupt dirt bags who happen to also be public servants is a very positive thing to do for my community and humanity, maybe you like criminals pulling the strings, I don't. Many of us feel the call to stand in for the fourth estate as they no longer do the job entrusted to them. Where the First Amendment clearly gives us this right to do such, and good civics require such.

Actually many HPD officers have in person encouraged me and mention their displeasure with Rolle and Aquino as well, while asking me to never stop fighting them. I am not alone, though my enemies want to paint such an optic. I do not hide, yet they do. I'd be happy to have an interview where we could discuss the issues, we could even have it moderated with Josh Padgett, it's definitely local news.

I can't even tell you how many negative things I have heard HPD officers say about Murguido. He must have serious dirt on someone. The things I know Rolle and Aquino have done to cover for him, he has to have serious dirt. Let's be honest no one likes him, I don't think he even likes himself.

Murguido is the only cop I am personally aware of that has a sustained IA complaint for multiple third degree felonies, plus proof positive he lied about drug use in his employment process, and is still employed. Heck when he was going down he even tried to throw other cops who had covered for his crimes, under the bus to save his own ass. Yeah that's the guy I want backing me up. A lying criminal who has a record of throwing officers who have bent the law to cover his ass under the bus. Real nice guy I must say. His loyalty to self is 100%, to others is only when not in conflict with own personal interest.SMDH

If I was after money as my primary goal, there are many quicker, more efficient, cheaper, less dangerous, less exposing, and much more likely to be successful than the approach I am taking. My mission is public awareness, bringing criminals charges to the criminals, clearing a path for other victims and setting legal precedent. I may be left with no recourse other than civil proceedings. That is a tool I have tried to avoid, but everyone in the chain of command pushes me towards such, if it is my only tool then my only resort is to bludgeon them with it. If that is the only legal non-violent way I can get change to be affected, it will be done, God willing. I have repeatedly tried to settle this in a more amicable manner. If the tax payers end up on the hook you can thank at least Murguido (previously disgraced), Buchanan (previously disgraced), Surman, Johnson, Aquino, Rolle, Gretsas, and Porter. They have all violated policy or law to my detriment.

I happen to be spending tens of thousands of dollars of my own money as well as untold amounts of time, not tax payer dollars. If tax payer dollars are paid out, it will be because your admins in the department and city are idiots and/or criminals. Please don't forget the other lawsuits and criminal investigations against people like Rolle and Aquino.

In terms of ego trips, you should talk to those whose egos led to me being kidnapped from my property, with out probable cause or warrant, based on clear lies, because I tried to file a complaint. Your idiot Murguido and Aquino were not smart enough to cover their tracks and left all the evidence in their statements and public records for all to see and uncover. Don't even get me started on the Chief as a shining example of intelligence and purity.

Also my first lawsuit naming HPD people is against them personally. I hope to bankrupt them and not fatten my self on tax dollars, as your criminal colleagues do.

You, Rolle, Aquino, Murguido and the SAO might not like recordings, but I sure do, it shows them for the iars they are. It's even better that these recordings are legal and admissible. I can only hope your shit for brains colleagues continue to commit perjury. This is going to be a fun, wild and exciting ride. Hold on boys and girls.

Another thing positive I have done, is to sue MDSA KFR so as to establish precedent that citizens have the right to record public officials in the performance of their official duties. If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide right? Hvae you ever made a comment along these lines?

Then I plan to bust Porter and Gretsas wide open for violating my First Amendment rights. You do support the Constitution right? Then I'm going to open some people up for deleting my facebook comments and blocking me from posting comments. This is also a prior restraint against speech and a violation of the Sunshine law. You support lawful Constitutional activity, and are against people breaking the law right? Justice is blind right?

Just because you hate our Constitutional rights, doesn't mean that fighting to preserve them is not positive. Try to look at things from a different point of view other than the corrupt criminal with a badge, and maybe you will be enlightened, doubtful but maybe.

Just for the record the PBA and wrongly fired officer Rea as well as others seem to think they are criminals too. I'm curious is it only bad when a civilian thinks certain cops are criminals and calls them out on it, or are you against Rivera, Rea and other cops as well??

Is the thin blue line that wide? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

As to other positive things I do for the community,short list: volunteer tutor math and science, volunteer thousands of of hours and give hundreds of dollars to help support Miami-Dade Parks and Recreation particularly the fruit and spice park, help feed the homeless, plant and donate many fruit trees, was president of a 501c giving back to the local community, am an active member of my church helping in community outreach and service, I act as advocate for victims of police abuse who cannot help themselves, and most importantly I spend much time and money filing lawsuits to preserve the rights of Floridians and Americans. I'd move faster, but am fully self-funded, and it takes big money to file a suit. Therefore, many people cannot fight for themselves.

I'd put money down, to the respective charity of choice, that I give much more back to my community than you likely do, this is excluding both your paid LEO work, and my volunteer civil rights activist work.

Don't worry though, because as I get more money I will file more suits with attorneys or pro se. Hope you're not a corrupt cop I have standing against, is the best I can tell you.

If you can't see this is becoming a police state you're blind, naive and stupid; or you know fully well and like it. Forget catching some stupid crack head or drunk. If we don't get our game together as a nation our children, grandchildren and future generations will have no hope, no chance, no future. Maybe they pay you enough to make you OK with that, not me.

We can agree to disagree, my final line in the sand position: if you swore an oath to defend the Constitution, everything else is subservient to that, period. This includes the US and Florida Constitutions and their laws. If you do that, I support you 100 %, if not, I hope I find standing against you in court one day, period.

Hate, like or love what I say, I don't hide behind a badge or anonymity and I admit who I am and am honest with myself. I don't sugar coat my opinions for pansies. Don't like what I say articulate a reasoning for such.

Also, If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it and don't respond. Simple as that.

I really enjoy thoughtful debates where both sides can learn from the other. You seem to hate the exposure of the truth.

doc justice
05-10-2015, 04:04 AM

Forgot to ask. What have you done positive ever? Just curious.

Unregistered
05-10-2015, 04:53 PM
I have exposed that your Chief and head of IA are criminals. I have publicly exposed that Gretsas and Porter aren't much better, and are also happy to shit on the Constitution as well.

I actually happen to think exposing corrupt dirt bags who happen to also be public servants is a very positive thing to do for my community and humanity, maybe you like criminals pulling the strings, I don't. Many of us feel the call to stand in for the fourth estate as they no longer do the job entrusted to them. Where the First Amendment clearly gives us this right to do such, and good civics require such.

Actually many HPD officers have in person encouraged me and mention their displeasure with Rolle and Aquino as well, while asking me to never stop fighting them. I am not alone, though my enemies want to paint such an optic. I do not hide, yet they do. I'd be happy to have an interview where we could discuss the issues, we could even have it moderated with Josh Padgett, it's definitely local news.

I can't even tell you how many negative things I have heard HPD officers say about Murguido. He must have serious dirt on someone. The things I know Rolle and Aquino have done to cover for him, he has to have serious dirt. Let's be honest no one likes him, I don't think he even likes himself.

Murguido is the only cop I am personally aware of that has a sustained IA complaint for multiple third degree felonies, plus proof positive he lied about drug use in his employment process, and is still employed. Heck when he was going down he even tried to throw other cops who had covered for his crimes, under the bus to save his own ass. Yeah that's the guy I want backing me up. A lying criminal who has a record of throwing officers who have bent the law to cover his ass under the bus. Real nice guy I must say. His loyalty to self is 100%, to others is only when not in conflict with own personal interest.SMDH

If I was after money as my primary goal, there are many quicker, more efficient, cheaper, less dangerous, less exposing, and much more likely to be successful than the approach I am taking. My mission is public awareness, bringing criminals charges to the criminals, clearing a path for other victims and setting legal precedent. I may be left with no recourse other than civil proceedings. That is a tool I have tried to avoid, but everyone in the chain of command pushes me towards such, if it is my only tool then my only resort is to bludgeon them with it. If that is the only legal non-violent way I can get change to be affected, it will be done, God willing. I have repeatedly tried to settle this in a more amicable manner. If the tax payers end up on the hook you can thank at least Murguido (previously disgraced), Buchanan (previously disgraced), Surman, Johnson, Aquino, Rolle, Gretsas, and Porter. They have all violated policy or law to my detriment.

I happen to be spending tens of thousands of dollars of my own money as well as untold amounts of time, not tax payer dollars. If tax payer dollars are paid out, it will be because your admins in the department and city are idiots and/or criminals. Please don't forget the other lawsuits and criminal investigations against people like Rolle and Aquino.

In terms of ego trips, you should talk to those whose egos led to me being kidnapped from my property, with out probable cause or warrant, based on clear lies, because I tried to file a complaint. Your idiot Murguido and Aquino were not smart enough to cover their tracks and left all the evidence in their statements and public records for all to see and uncover. Don't even get me started on the Chief as a shining example of intelligence and purity.

Also my first lawsuit naming HPD people is against them personally. I hope to bankrupt them and not fatten my self on tax dollars, as your criminal colleagues do.

You, Rolle, Aquino, Murguido and the SAO might not like recordings, but I sure do, it shows them for the iars they are. It's even better that these recordings are legal and admissible. I can only hope your shit for brains colleagues continue to commit perjury. This is going to be a fun, wild and exciting ride. Hold on boys and girls.

Another thing positive I have done, is to sue MDSA KFR so as to establish precedent that citizens have the right to record public officials in the performance of their official duties. If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide right? Hvae you ever made a comment along these lines?

Then I plan to bust Porter and Gretsas wide open for violating my First Amendment rights. You do support the Constitution right? Then I'm going to open some people up for deleting my facebook comments and blocking me from posting comments. This is also a prior restraint against speech and a violation of the Sunshine law. You support lawful Constitutional activity, and are against people breaking the law right? Justice is blind right?

Just because you hate our Constitutional rights, doesn't mean that fighting to preserve them is not positive. Try to look at things from a different point of view other than the corrupt criminal with a badge, and maybe you will be enlightened, doubtful but maybe.

Just for the record the PBA and wrongly fired officer Rea as well as others seem to think they are criminals too. I'm curious is it only bad when a civilian thinks certain cops are criminals and calls them out on it, or are you against Rivera, Rea and other cops as well??

Is the thin blue line that wide? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

As to other positive things I do for the community,short list: volunteer tutor math and science, volunteer thousands of of hours and give hundreds of dollars to help support Miami-Dade Parks and Recreation particularly the fruit and spice park, help feed the homeless, plant and donate many fruit trees, was president of a 501c giving back to the local community, am an active member of my church helping in community outreach and service, I act as advocate for victims of police abuse who cannot help themselves, and most importantly I spend much time and money filing lawsuits to preserve the rights of Floridians and Americans. I'd move faster, but am fully self-funded, and it takes big money to file a suit. Therefore, many people cannot fight for themselves.

I'd put money down, to the respective charity of choice, that I give much more back to my community than you likely do, this is excluding both your paid LEO work, and my volunteer civil rights activist work.

Don't worry though, because as I get more money I will file more suits with attorneys or pro se. Hope you're not a corrupt cop I have standing against, is the best I can tell you.

If you can't see this is becoming a police state you're blind, naive and stupid; or you know fully well and like it. Forget catching some stupid crack head or drunk. If we don't get our game together as a nation our children, grandchildren and future generations will have no hope, no chance, no future. Maybe they pay you enough to make you OK with that, not me.

We can agree to disagree, my final line in the sand position: if you swore an oath to defend the Constitution, everything else is subservient to that, period. This includes the US and Florida Constitutions and their laws. If you do that, I support you 100 %, if not, I hope I find standing against you in court one day, period.

Hate, like or love what I say, I don't hide behind a badge or anonymity and I admit who I am and am honest with myself. I don't sugar coat my opinions for pansies. Don't like what I say articulate a reasoning for such.

Also, If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it and don't respond. Simple as that.

I really enjoy thoughtful debates where both sides can learn from the other. You seem to hate the exposure of the truth.

The truth us you are an egomaniac, big-mouth who sure thinks alot about himself and likes to attack those who can and do make a difference. I esp. like how you repeatedly take credit for other's efforts. This site is and always was for sworn officers, something you clearing can not be.

doc justice
05-10-2015, 09:44 PM
The truth us you are an egomaniac, big-mouth who sure thinks alot about himself and likes to attack those who can and do make a difference. I esp. like how you repeatedly take credit for other's efforts. This site is and always was for sworn officers, something you clearing can not be.

You are a pathetic little person.

Rolle, Aquino and Murguido are criminals, maybe not convicts yet, but criminals definitely and I have all the evidence. The only difference these three make is further alienating civilians and LEOs and increasing the corruption in this county.

Please tell me whose efforts have I taken credit for?

This site is also open to the general public not just sworn LEOs. Man when some one has a different opinion the corrupt pukes come out of the woodwork and try their best to stifle free speech.

I don't want your job, whether I could is not relevant. I have had several professions Im sure you could not do. Regardless your agency hires known criminals, Im sure I could jump through any hoops previously fired cops like Murguido Buchanan jumped through. Hell you guys hired Aquino dont pretend the standards are high. However I wouldnt make it because I would score too high on the exam.

Unregistered
07-05-2015, 05:18 AM
Thought you guys might appreciate this.

I thank my main mole within MDPD for sharing with me the newsletter leading to this research. God bless you.

Comments made by the Dade County PBA against Chief Rolle, Detective Aquino and Homestead PD IA.

1)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=2570
7/31/2013-John Rivera, President
Homestead
If there is ever a study of how to horribly run an internal affairs unit, the City of Homestead has got to get top billing. The city of Opa-Locka would have also been in the running, but since the departure of Tony Sanchez, maybe not so much any longer. The real question is, where is Chief Rolle? How can anyone be so asleep at the wheel? Does the Chief not realize that the walls are closing in on him? At the end of the day, only misfeasance or malfeasances are what drive the acceptance of such behavior. Is the Chief so asleep that he really is unaware of his dirty work doers, sometimes referred to as IA detectives, or Captains, who will sell out their own family to save themselves? Somewhere down the road, the Chief will be no obstacle for them when they get nabbed. And, nabbed they are bound to get. They themselves see it coming and that’s why they continuously refuse to report to depositions and to be placed under oath. But, they have gotten away with their shenanigans for so long that they do have a sense of invincibility. Now, I know that reading this you are wondering what the hell has been going on down there.
So, for any Chief or high-ranking department head trying to figure out how to run an internal affairs unit, look only to Homestead to see how NOT to do it.

2)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=2755
11/1/2013-John Rivera, President
Homestead saga
Well, it seems as though having your Internal Affairs Captain and main hatchet investigator shredding documents, starting with their own IA files, is an acceptable practice within the City of Homestead. Oh, and failing to show up for depositions multiple times is cool too. Sure, the City had to shell out money in order to pay for the Captain’s complete disregard for the justice system but who cares? After all, it’s only tax money. At least Homestead is setting precedent, and if it’s ok for the Chief’s handpicked people it surely must be ok for the rest of the subordinates to shred public records, repeatedly refuse to show up for depositions, etc. Oh yeah, and when finally brought in for a deposition, the Captain takes the fifth and surprisingly there are no inquires, no investigations from anywhere or anyone. Now, she is waiting for her attorney (FOP attorney) who is on trial. Yes, I said on trial – not in trial. Seems he himself was arrested and if he gets out of the jam, he’ll represent the fine Captain. Damn, is this a great country, or what? Stay tuned on this one, it’s getting juicer by the day.

3)*http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le1972975.html
6/26/2014-John Rivera, President

“We are hoping to see some arrests out of this,” said John Rivera, president of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association, the union that represents Homestead’s rank-and-file officers. “The chief should go to jail. The captain should go to jail. And [Aquino] should go to jail.”

4)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=3055
6/30/2014-Pablo Lima, Vice President
Homestead Police Department
The shady dealings and inappropriate treatment of PBA members in the Homestead Police Department continues to unravel. The latest is a lawsuit filed by Captain William “Bobby” Rea, a 26-year veteran, who, according to the lawsuit, was fired for whistle blowing. Captain Rea described how the Department illegally destroyed and falsified official police records. A few months ago, your PBA legal team won a significant case against the Department where an officer had been wrongfully terminated. PBA obtained reinstatement of the officer including back pay, seniority and projected overtime loss. How long will this shenanigan continue until the City takes action and replaces the incompetent Chief and his cronies? Well, that I don’t know, but be assured, your PBA will continue to fight for your rights and proper treatment.

5)*http://dadecountypba.org/?p=3424
4/1/2015-John Rivera, President
Homestead
The City of Homestead is still in the hot seat over some morally challenged decisions made by its completely inept Chief. Their actions of improperly firing of employees and destroying public records is not yet a closed door issue, even though is seems like eternity. Homestead’s luck is that FDLE has been turned upside down for some time and the fact that the State Attorney’s Office has a few weak prosecutors. But, their day is coming. Good officers’ and supervisors’ lives have been made impossible and bad officers have been promoted, all in attempt to protect and cover the Chief’s and his minions’ misdeeds. This story has many chapters and the best are yet to come.

6) http://dadecountypba.org/?p=3500
Homestead saga
Many speculations abound surrounding the multitude of shenanigans that have occurred, and continue to occur, within the Homestead police department, especially regarding the Chief’s minions. More lawsuits are being prepared and arrests are looming. Can’t wait!

As wacky as this next story sounds, we have received word that as the department is moving out of their station and into a new location, fetuses have been found in a refrigerator. Yes, I wrote it correctly. We’ve been told that a refrigerator was all taped up with evidence tape. Trying to figure out what it contained it was opened and the fetuses discovered. They were never sent to the Medical Examiner, never appropriately handled and just like the scam with the destruction of public records, departmental leadership is hoping to sweep it under the rug. Chief Rolle should be awarded the most incompetent Chief in America, at least in my humble opinion.

Unregistered
07-07-2015, 06:29 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Heard it all before

BLAH BLAH BLAH You're still boring

BLAH BLAH Wait!! Maybe your source will be willing to keep your seat warm in his Federal Prison Cell until you get to join him or her?

YAWNNNN. Same Garbage different day.

You are a pitiful sad human being.

Now for the chorus. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Unregistered
07-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Hello Detective Blah Blah