PDA

View Full Version : April City Council Meeting

doc justice
04-24-2015, 12:30 AM
To those who were not able to attend, please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIRPdIyS54

doc justice
04-24-2015, 05:10 AM
In case it makes it a little more interesting, I straight call out the chief for official misconduct.

Here's the evidence I refer to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

It says something for sure when the Chief of Police doesn't have the heart to look me in the eye. So much less than what me expect of a man controlling such an important position.

Really funny is that after the Mayor and Weiss decided to try to pull the decorum policy because of me, then the Mayor was too afraid to pull the trigger. I either committed slander, or the Chief is a criminal. I wasn't stopped from speaking, so that strongly infers, the Mayor knows in his heart the Chief is a criminal felon, who has yet to be prosecuted. However, it might infer that the Mayor and Manager are just still crapping their pants for their earlier conspiracy against my rights. The unfolding of this story will surely be interesting.

If I'm committing slander please sue me, just like I filed suit last week against Murguido, his son and neighbor because they decided to conspire to lie. I need to get some of these public records up publicly, so you guys can see what losers you work with.

Speaking of public records, that's several litigation suits alone, the way I see it as, the attorney for the county appears to be screwing up by the numbers.

To the good guys, stay safe and God bless.

Unregistered
04-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Doc,
Is it true that your doctor called the police to have you baker acted?

doc justice
04-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Doc,
Is it true that your doctor called the police to have you baker acted?

The doctor from Cambpell urgent care, claims he called an ambulance. I was having a medical emergency, not mental.

He did seem to think I was delusional because I said there were corrupt cops in HPD. However we all know it is more delusional to think all at HPD are angels and heroes.

The doctor and cops both wrote I was cooperative and not a threat of harm. There goes their excuse for detaining me unlawfully against my will for over two hours.

I also plan to file additional claims against Blanco for threatening my rights, as well as false imprisonment. You should check out Blanco's file. It says she doesn't understand constitutional rights, and I agree.

Unregistered
04-24-2015, 08:03 PM
The doctor from Cambpell urgent care, claims he called an ambulance. I was having a medical emergency, not mental.

He did seem to think I was delusional because I said there were corrupt cops in HPD. However we all know it is more delusional to think all at HPD are angels and heroes.

The doctor and cops both wrote I was cooperative and not a threat of harm. There goes their excuse for detaining me unlawfully against my will for over two hours.

I also plan to file additional claims against Blanco for threatening my rights, as well as false imprisonment. You should check out Blanco's file. It says she doesn't understand constitutional rights, and I agree.

This is almost like a Hillary Clinton novel; however, there is an account of this incident on the internet that claims the doctor called the police to restrain you and baker act you. It further states that you threatened and bullied the doctor to change his report of the incident and thus your revised version of said incident (gee, that doesn't sound like you at all)
Somewhere there lies the truth, but what keeps surfacing is your acute paranoia.

doc justice
04-24-2015, 09:13 PM
This is almost like a Hillary Clinton novel; however, there is an account of this incident on the internet that claims the doctor called the police to restrain you and baker act you. It further states that you threatened and bullied the doctor to change his report of the incident and thus your revised version of said incident (gee, that doesn't sound like you at all)
Somewhere there lies the truth, but what keeps surfacing is your acute paranoia.

Threatened and bullied. Interesting choice of words there Sherlock. Of course you're not biased. SMH.

If the doctor wanted me Baker acted, then he is pretty dumb since in both his reports he says I was cooperative and not a threat of harm.

Acute paranoia? You are kidding right? If I was acutely paranoid as you allege, I probably wouldn't go into a building full of cops and call the Chief of Police felon, now would I?

In terms of bullying, You mean like Chief Rolle trying to have me arrested for cyberstalking becuase I made a youtube video showing his crimes.

For someone with training, body armor and guns you sure are a *****.

Please say what ever you want. The difference is when we go to court it won't be your word against mine, because I recorded it. Please committed perjury just like you instructed Murguido to do. I know who you are. Don't worry I won't expose you, well at least not until the federal lawsuit against you gets filed. Take care loser, seen you soon enough in court.

Unregistered
05-14-2015, 11:12 AM
http://www.miamidade.gov/propertysearch/#/