PDA

View Full Version : The New Chief

New Chief
04-21-2015, 12:15 AM
Word on the street is now that the current Mayor just got a swift kick in the butt, the next Mayor's first order of business is to dump our pathetic administration, starting with the Chief on down. Yes, it appears all the little rascals' reign will soon be over.
Now, more upsetting is one of the names on the short list of potential candidates. A guy many call "Fatso" and former Doral Police Chief Ricky Gomez. Any truth to this?

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Seriously doubt Rick Gomez would return to policing. He is now a successful practicing attorney, drawing significant legal fees for his legal services in addition to his FRS and Doral retirements. NUTS he would be if he did!

Former South Miami Police Chief Orlando Martinez would be a more logical choice.

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 07:53 PM
Seriously doubt Rick Gomez would return to policing. He is now a successful practicing attorney, drawing significant legal fees for his legal services in addition to his FRS and Doral retirements. NUTS he would be if he did!

Former South Miami Police Chief Orlando Martinez would be a more logical choice.

Whatever you say Ricky.

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 10:48 PM
That's all we need here another reject Police Chief whether Ricky or Orlando both equally incompetent and corrupt.

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 12:54 AM
Yeah both those guys were forced out from their departments. Rejects !! I guess thats all the qualification needed to be a Sweetwater Police Chief. LOL

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 01:24 AM
I guess it is a requirement, look at the current chief a reject and thief!!!!

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 04:51 AM
As an LEO from the outside, I was wondering if Sweetwater PD develops its staff for succession management? If your chief were to retire or be forced out due to politics, is the next in line ready to assume command? Your majors and captains, do they have command experience? Your website states you have an aviation unit, swat, K9, investigative unit, dive team. That's a lot of specialized units for a 111 officer agency, so surely there is competent leadership, I would hope?

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 08:39 PM
As an LEO from the outside, I was wondering if Sweetwater PD develops its staff for succession management? If your chief were to retire or be forced out due to politics, is the next in line ready to assume command? Your majors and captains, do they have command experience? Your website states you have an aviation unit, swat, K9, investigative unit, dive team. That's a lot of specialized units for a 111 officer agency, so surely there is competent leadership, I would hope?

Under normal circumstances you would be correct: however, the agency is in dire need of an "OUtside Change Agent" who has no previous allegiances with its members and who can modify the organizational culture without guilt or remorse.

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 09:05 PM

Yes, Jesse Menocal is very competent leader!

Unregistered
04-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Yes, Jesse Menocal is [a] very competent leader!

And a legend in our local SWAT operators' community!

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 03:20 PM
Just so you gents know.
Your new chief is a black box from the outside no one anyone suspects.
You will finally have a shot at a great dept. you can thank Orlando for that he actually has vetted many and the one will take this agency from shit and rejects to a respectable place. Now for the idiots such a pastry and a few more. You're gone !
Start selling cable TV or something

Unregistered
04-26-2015, 12:51 AM
They should just shut the entire agency down. You guys are pathetic.

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 12:30 AM
JFK is here change is coming.. This department will be a model for all to follow and the officers will be proud to serve. It's time to give the officers benefits and credit when they perform.. The community needs trust and dedication. It's true it's a black box that will unite the community with those that serve.. The plan is to increase benefits for our officers , increase service performance for our residents and reduce costs. This will happen under the knew administration...

JFK

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 02:43 AM
JFK is here change is coming.. This department will be a model for all to follow and the officers will be proud to serve. It's time to give the officers benefits and credit when they perform.. The community needs trust and dedication. It's true it's a black box that will unite the community with those that serve.. The plan is to increase benefits for our officers , increase service performance for our residents and reduce costs. This will happen under the knew administration...

JFK

Maybe your history is a bit fussy, but have you ever heard of what happened in Dallas, Texas on November 23, 1963? Your dram is laudable, but you are talking about Sweetwater. Sweetwater for Christ sake!

Really
04-30-2015, 11:19 PM
Listen poster you need to reflect and as a matter of fact go back to grammar school.. If this is your best, then resign before you are asked for your resume and credentials.. I understand the upcoming chief will take a pay cut and get raises based on performance.. It's about time that all departments go back to basics..

Regards,
JFK

Unregistered
05-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Maybe your history is a bit fussy, but have you ever heard of what happened in Dallas, Texas on November 23, 1963? Your [DREAM] is laudable, but you are talking about Sweetwater. Sweetwater for Christ sake!

So you focus on one miss-typed word to deride the poster, while ignoring and deflecting the reality of the city's current and historic situation. What a sorry sack of human excrement you are. Tell us; grammarian, are you a Sweetwater police officer or just a wannabe dingleberry?

Listen Linda
05-01-2015, 12:24 AM
The fact is that change coming..
JFK

Unregistered
05-01-2015, 04:05 AM
The fact is that change coming..
JFK

In that we can agree and it is about time! It seems the wheels are finally coming off the clowns' car at Sweetwater.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Sweetwater-Police-Chief-Set-to-Retire-302022211.html

Unregistered
05-01-2015, 06:20 PM
NEW CHIEF?

Rumor has it that it will be Mario Miranda.

Mario said,:

“And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you”.

no he really didn't say that, but I thought it was funny.