PDA

View Full Version : Pusillanimous

Unregistered
04-16-2015, 02:09 PM
How does a person (don't want to refer to him as a sergeant- k)who falsifies a report of his cowardly actions, as shown by video proof, then telling an officer to do the same get to keep his job. The IA is now completed and is open for public review as we have found. And good for the officer for doing the right thing. Even the radio transmissions verify how he lied and lacks courage to be a police officer. It gets even better when we pulled his training records from TPD. No problem getting rid of him there. Every attorney we know can't wait to get him on the stand, as well as going over every report his name is attached to. And it's all public record for all to see. Now it is our understanding that a recent ticket was "voided" at the urging of a lieutenant that got word from above. It's really great to find so many witnesses and have documentation of the event. You should always check to see who was in the car before doing such things. Especially since we are sure a deputy, auxiliary or not, will probably not choose to lie in an IA. So now let's get her and him (the DC) on the stand someday as well. We are really anxious to find out more when we see the explanation as to why it was voided. People should know the FSS's before making that call. This is all open to public records when phone calls and emails are made regarding police and public matters.

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 01:23 AM
He was allowed to resign after lying once again. This time about an innocent officer he thought he could get away with falsifying a complaint against. Why was he allowed just to resign? He should have his certification pulled. I guess the director of safety and whatever it is this week, thinks some of his rules only apply to some of the people some of the time. And others all of the time. Not how it works. Good riddance Mr. "Because I Said So Because I'm Your Sergeant." You little piece of cheese.

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 01:44 AM
Who is going to eat the cheese now from the chief? Oh that's right, we just had some new promotions. They will be lined up to see who can eat the most

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 04:07 AM
Hey just quit fella
If you hate it so much

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Why quit? They can just complain they don't want to work nights and maybe they will get promoted.