Unregistered
04-03-2015, 05:58 PM
We get Hialeah "retread"

Unregistered
04-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Word out- she weak on sexual harassment cases = mmm just wat the frat bros need

Unregistered
05-15-2015, 09:13 PM
Youre new Hr director is not fond of unions.

Unregistered
05-16-2015, 08:31 PM

If she's a so called reject why did Miami Gardens hire her for a top job, aren't their enough problems in Miami Gardens

Unregistered
05-20-2015, 01:51 PM

Apparently she was fired from Hialeah and Miami Gardens picked her up they were impressed with her law degree but according to sources at Hialeah she wasn't a good lawyer nor was she a good HR Director. Also stated was Miami Gardens will hire anyone WOW.......

Unregistered
05-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Anyone who believes that last post is just as stupid as the person who posted it!

Unregistered
05-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Anyone who believes that last post is just as stupid as the person who posted it!

YOU'RE Stupid......The statements made came directly from Hialeah so their must be some Truth to that, the poster stated Miami Gardens will hire anyone and mentioned the incident with the Chief and prostitute scandal, if you go to their forum you will see what I'm saying...Say what you want when someone from the inside is saying it, I can believe it.

Unregistered
05-24-2015, 03:32 AM
YOU'RE Stupid......The statements made came directly from Hialeah so their must be some Truth to that, the poster stated Miami Gardens will hire anyone and mentioned the incident with the Chief and prostitute scandal, if you go to their forum you will see what I'm saying...Say what you want when someone from the inside is saying it, I can believe it.

Because you're an uneducated idiot!

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Because you're an uneducated idiot!

Reject.....Waaaaaaaaaaaa