View Full Version : Promote the right guys

Unregistered
03-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Alvarez
St. Germain
Medina
Demurias
Fernandez
The Lt's now have but 10 yrs combined experience....
Mayor Diaz do the right thing When you win and put people that deserve to be there.

Unregistered
03-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Promoting from within is extremely important for morale. Continued training will professionalize our department. We have a growing city here and moving away from the practices of old will give us credibility. Yes, look at the qualities of those listed and promote from within.

Unregistered
03-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Promote on merit, not how many pastels I can bring to the station. Not one guy is an ass kisser on the above list. Promote the above listed and you will see a smile on mostly everyone's face. I for one will welcome these guys Mayor Diaz..

Unregistered
03-22-2015, 03:02 PM
Guys I can bring pastels and suck and swallow cuz I'm the swat too I learned English with Duasso and look at me now. I'm a bootleg copy of a real cop

Unregistered
03-22-2015, 03:41 PM
Guys I can bring pastels and suck and swallow cuz I'm the swat too I learned English with Duasso and look at me now. I'm a bootleg copy of a real cop

A six month intense ESOL program will correct your grammar issues. Our jobs are on the line here and that is the best you can do?

Unregistered
03-22-2015, 06:35 PM
My job is ok. Bring more pastel and less police ok I pass esol I took job now I learn how to use condom after 6children. Pero jessy say I'm special and Ochoa owe me $. I work hard and I ok.

Unregistered
03-24-2015, 04:04 PM
I am also swat too Jessy say I woreke hard and that y I Lt. U want coco or de carne ?

Unregistered
05-01-2015, 06:45 PM
I do agree to promote the right people for the job.

Alvarez
Mookie
Saul

and bring back some of the other guys that were screwed by the dinosaur admin, which is out soon anyways.