PDA

View Full Version : The degrees of Wrong

Unregistered
03-15-2015, 03:16 AM
The entirety is under tyranny, some more than others. The "peoples voice" sits idly by. Their idleness is self serving, after all, the expenses created by this ignored tyranny is coming from the tax payers pockets.

If you are aware of corruptness and are in a position to act, but yet do nothing, that makes you worse than the perpetrators themselves.

doc justice
03-15-2015, 06:26 AM
Wow, we all see it so differently, and yet the same. Please take no offense here.

I do not agree that the entirety are corrupt. You are right they are under tyranny. The corruption goes past IA, and the Chief. It now has documentably encompassed the Manager and the Mayor. Also include in this caca storm of First Amendment desecration, is the State Attorney's Office as well as the AGO. As the entire command chain is corrupt, then yes all are under tyranny.

The people's voices do not sit idly by. Please come out and join our voice at the meeting on 3/18 @ 6:00 pm, located at:
Musselwhite Park/William F. "Bill" ****inson Community Center
1601 N. Krome Avenue
Homestead, FL 33030

The Meeting starts at 6:00 pm sharp, and the comments are at the beginning and go fast. If you come it will not be long, but do not come late. I will be there by 5:30 if not 5. I plan to speak with media before hand.

Hope to see you there. Stay safe and God bless

Unregistered
03-15-2015, 05:17 PM
"Never said the entirety is corrupt" There are many honest good people!

doc justice
03-15-2015, 07:08 PM
"Never said the entirety is corrupt" There are many honest good people!

Sorry I was not as clear as I would have liked to have been. You never said the entirety is corrupt. I said they were not because I always get accused of being a cop hater.

I fully agree the entirety is under tyranny.

The only place where we likely differ in opinion, is that I think the peoples voice is not idle. It is for the very reason that the people's voice is not idle, as to why the Mayor is trying to enact his new policy.

Everything else we are in full agreement.

Sorry, I was attempting to add to your statement not subtract or question you in any way.

God bless