PDA

View Full Version : Did the cat get Tompoco's tongue?

doc justice
03-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Hey Tompoco,
What happened? Where have you gone? Was you identity exposed?

We really miss your insightful prose. Enquiring minds want to know about all the dirt you uncover in HPD.

Finally got to review Blanco's file. Well seems everyone else has the same opinion of her as I do. Let see what was said about her. she doesnt understand the Constituion. She abuses her power. She doesn't understand the seriousness of violating Constitutional rights, etc. So again I stand by every statement I made about this Constitutional rights abuser. She will get served before too long. It couldnt happene to a nicer person.

You still havnt replied if you are going to cooperate. If you really care you can forward me info at phd2b05@gmail.com you can even make an anonymous email for this purpose. If I dont hear from you I will eventually be forced to subpoena the ISP. Then things wont be as nice at least in terms of media coverage. They really wamt to see the good guys expose the criminals. You could be a hero. Or conversely you can stay in the camp with Rolle, Aquino and Myrna and be a zero like them.

The choice is yours, choose wisely young grasshopper.

Sincerely,
Doc Justice