PDA

View Full Version : Video: Two for One Special

Chief John Doe
03-05-2015, 09:56 PM
http://www.local10.com/news/bso-releases-video-of-miami-gardens-police-chief-arrest/31634480

Well, here it is boys and girls. Chief John Doe in all his glory. Look at how relaxed and at ease he looks, shirt untucked, no tie, condoms in rear pocket, money in front pocket and plopped down on the bed.
I doubt this is his first time visiting BackPage girls. This could not have gone over well with wifey? The audio of the telephone call is next and we hear all about his stamina issues.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 05:34 PM
What a terrible entry by the takedown team, lol.

Unregistered
03-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Dear Mr Gilbert,

The reason this police department has low moral is because if your bigotry. We have heard you speak about that you never wanted the men and women who currently serve this city. You make references about our police department not being black enough. You only want to hire African Americans who reside in this community despite if they are qualified or not. You only want to promote African Americans despite if they're competent or not to do the job. You're so blinded by black greed that you fail to realize the injustice that you do to this police agency, to the citizens of Miami Gardens, and to the reputation of the city.

I have witnessed you countless times greet black officers and completely ignore white officers and the Hispanic officers. As a Hispanic officer I can tell you this, if you think dealing with channel 6, Channel 7, and channel 10 is a headache, then you have not even felt the wrath what channel 23, channel 51, and Telemundo can really do.

If we need to even reach out to our Hispanic counterparts that make up 80% of miami-dade County, then we would love to see what your reaction would be.

Step aside, and allow whatever chief to come to this department and promote officers based on experience, knowledge, and competency.. Stop making this a all black agenda. what it should be about is who is competent enough to do this job.

Because quite frankly mr Gilbert, if it was the other way around and we had a white Chief only promoting and hiring white officers you will be joining hands with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton crying how discrimination and racism exists within the department. Stop being a hypocrite and let the chief of police do his job effectively and without color of skin.

90% of us officers do not support you and we will never support you until you prove yourself. As we see it, you're a racist and a hypocrite. Let's see how your re-election will go.

Sincerely,

The Hispanic police officer who is losing patience...

Unregistered
03-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Dear Mr Gilbert,

The reason this police department has low moral is because if your bigotry. We have heard you speak about that you never wanted the men and women who currently serve this city. You make references about our police department not being black enough. You only want to hire African Americans who reside in this community despite if they are qualified or not. You only want to promote African Americans despite if they're competent or not to do the job. You're so blinded by black greed that you fail to realize the injustice that you do to this police agency, to the citizens of Miami Gardens, and to the reputation of the city.

I have witnessed you countless times greet black officers and completely ignore white officers and the Hispanic officers. As a Hispanic officer I can tell you this, if you think dealing with channel 6, Channel 7, and channel 10 is a headache, then you have not even felt the wrath what channel 23, channel 51, and Telemundo can really do.

If we need to even reach out to our Hispanic counterparts that make up 80% of miami-dade County, then we would love to see what your reaction would be.

Step aside, and allow whatever chief to come to this department and promote officers based on experience, knowledge, and competency.. Stop making this a all black agenda. what it should be about is who is competent enough to do this job.

Because quite frankly mr Gilbert, if it was the other way around and we had a white Chief only promoting and hiring white officers you will be joining hands with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton crying how discrimination and racism exists within the department. Stop being a hypocrite and let the chief of police do his job effectively and without color of skin.

90% of us officers do not support you and we will never support you until you prove yourself. As we see it, you're a racist and a hypocrite. Let's see how your re-election will go.

Sincerely,

The Hispanic police officer who is losing patience...

I agree it should be the most qualified individual for the position but reading your post clearly shows that the Gardens has lower that standards across all races. How did you make it past FTO with that Hialeah grammar?

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Why does it always have to be a White, Hispanic, or Black thing? Ill tell you why: because the first administration made it that way from the beginning. Clearly there was a huge disparity in supervisors and specialize units across the board. I just wish the same people who are now complaining about blacks being promoted/selected for positions would have complained the 1st six years about barely having any black representation. Hardly any black supervisors/promotions and almost none in specialize units across the board. How come no one complained or saw an issue with that? It would disturb me to discover that my fellow brothers and sisters felt it was acceptable to put all the blacks to work in the FIELD!!!! What happened to the post and comments on this forum about that? I would not condone if this agency only had all blacks in IA, gangs, Cst, CID, and as supervisors..... but it seems it was OK when almost all my white and Hispanic officers were occupying these positions. I'm not racist and have zero tolerance for it. However, I do believe that the police department should have some representation (culture, ethnicity, race, religion, language,....) of the community it serves. We all need to support each other regardless of our differences. A lot of unjust was done to good people (blacks, whites, hispancs, & women) at MGPD, and a lot of people for years reaped benefits from the unjust done to others. We have a lot of work to do, undoing a lot of wrong. Instead of focusing our efforts on negativity let us support each other and work together to make our overall situation better.

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Everything in this department is about RACE!!! All you do is fuel the divide and this is why you will never have your OWN police department. You're either another Opa Locka or even worse the Miami Dade /City of Miami wanna be NYPD that can figure out that all you have to do is unite and you can start moving forward. The city doesn't respect you because YOU don't respect yourselves! You still have people in positions of power that are an embarrassment to your department. Sexual Harassment complaints that were clear as day swept under the rug, hiring people with lower standards just to meet a quota .......this place will never learn with this clear un-ETHICAL behavior. I feel sorry and pity the GOOD officers who area represented by these jack wagons and are suck by the money they came for which allows them to swallow their pride in where they work. Here's to hope for the future although that is looking fainter and fainter by the minute!