PDA

View Full Version : Ok, where can I see this video I keep hearing about?

Unregistered
02-24-2015, 11:41 AM
And how dumb can people be for making it? Enjoy your future career driving a UPS truck.

Unregistered
02-24-2015, 12:14 PM
And how dumb can people be for making it? Enjoy your future career driving a UPS truck.

all over WSVN.. and LEO what a jerk in this day and age.. Really do you also slap your wife and kids too!

Unregistered
02-24-2015, 05:34 PM
Coward cop slaps homeless old man all because the officer is too sensitive to verbal abuse.

http://youtu.be/bSD4EokNRZ4

Unregistered
02-24-2015, 09:13 PM
Yearly week long training on use of force? We went from 40 hours of training a year to 16 hours. Maybe 4 hours every other year on use of force

Police chief promises thorough investigation into video of cop slapping man
http://bit.ly/1vtFZ7N

Unregistered
02-25-2015, 02:07 AM
hey Zip code CCN do you need a full 40 hours or training to learn we do slap folks who are on the floor and cant even defend themselves? This stuff continues and its not the first or the last one.

We have no class and look like fools yet again has anyone noticed how many of us from FLPD are getting arrested or fired lately? Hmmmmm you think its a training issue or is our department in need of a total overhaul. From the Chief down.
Move on Frank you time is over.

Unregistered
02-25-2015, 10:45 AM
hey Zip code CCN do you need a full 40 hours or training to learn we do slap folks who are on the floor and cant even defend themselves? This stuff continues and its not the first or the last one.

We have no class and look like fools yet again has anyone noticed how many of us from FLPD are getting arrested or fired lately? Hmmmmm you think its a training issue or is our department in need of a total overhaul. From the Chief down.

I'm almost certain he's not going anywhere especially after his divorce which probably led to a huge payout

Unregistered
02-25-2015, 12:51 PM

Zip code ccn really you can't have a grown up discussion? Only pointing out the fact that the chief stated we have yearly use of force training for a week that we don't. We do need a complete over haul of command staff and stop moving rookies in to support units before they even know how to be a cop. Thank god your not brass

Unregistered
02-25-2015, 06:47 PM
It was great "slap stick" comedy!

Unregistered
02-27-2015, 07:27 PM
He should be indicted by the State Attorney for assault and battery at least.
This is not first or last, Clearly Roidrage. "Random acts of violence" within the Police Force constitute a Breach of Peace, and a Violation of the Oaths of Office they have taken to protect the public.
A good police captain says "We always show the public that not only do we hold our people to the same standards as the public, but we hold them to a higher standard,"
Not sure what 2 to 5 second clip Captain Frank Souza watched, but the video that showed the tough guy/Officer Ramirez push the homeless guy down, and then slap him, was a little over FIVE MINUTES.

Trespass is not a forcible felony. The video does not even show an ATTEMPT at arrest!
If this man was Arresting this man, there is ALOT of protocol to include the statement "I am placing you under arrest"

The officer says, "Relax, I'm telling you right now what's going to happen …You're not going to go pee. You're not supposed to be here, OK? So get up."
"I'll push you down to the ground, and I'll beat you up if you f------ try to fight me. That's what's going to happen."
When the man doesn't immediately get up, the officer slaps him across the face with an open hand. He then cuffs the man and forces him to his feet.

Unregistered
02-28-2015, 07:07 PM
He should be indicted by the State Attorney for assault and battery at least.
This is not first or last, Clearly Roidrage. "Random acts of violence" within the Police Force constitute a Breach of Peace, and a Violation of the Oaths of Office they have taken to protect the public.
A good police captain says "We always show the public that not only do we hold our people to the same standards as the public, but we hold them to a higher standard,"
Not sure what 2 to 5 second clip Captain Frank Souza watched, but the video that showed the tough guy/Officer Ramirez push the homeless guy down, and then slap him, was a little over FIVE MINUTES.

Trespass is not a forcible felony. The video does not even show an ATTEMPT at arrest!
If this man was Arresting this man, there is ALOT of protocol to include the statement "I am placing you under arrest"

The officer says, "Relax, I'm telling you right now what's going to happen …You're not going to go pee. You're not supposed to be here, OK? So get up."
"I'll push you down to the ground, and I'll beat you up if you f------ try to fight me. That's what's going to happen."
When the man doesn't immediately get up, the officer slaps him across the face with an open hand. He then cuffs the man and forces him to his feet.

Jailhouse lawyer??