Unregistered
02-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Stop the madness!

Unregistered
02-06-2015, 05:11 PM
What is the madness of the day???

Unregistered
02-06-2015, 09:09 PM
When you say madness, do you mean the new "victim" of the department? She gets what she wants.

Unregistered
02-06-2015, 09:21 PM
How is it that the same female officer who complained of getting a nose-bleed from simply listening to an officer rant, have the ability to get the department's only two K9 handlers removed from the K9 review board? She's pitiful. A pitiful person and a more pitiful officer! If she had a K9, she'd find a reason to file a complaint against her own dog.

In my opinion, a mental health evaluation should be considered. She's got more issues than Vogue!

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 11:33 PM
She should've realized that she was the most inexperienced officer going in to those try-outs. She spends most of her career in classrooms or in the Chief's office, making bogus complaints about other officers. I have yet to hear of her abilities as an officer. I have not heard of one significant arrest or case she has made. Not sure why she'd think that having the K9 handlers removed from the review board would help her results at all. All it did was point out how weak she is.

Come to work and do your job, that's how you gain experience and respect. Sitting in a classroom every other week and complaining to admin about officers who WORK is not going to get you very far in your career here. Don't believe me? Look at the other "victim" female officer who likes to hold her coworkers to a higher standard than she holds herself. The one who cries "I want my lawyer!" any time her flaws are exposed. The one who encourages you to follow her lead by filing complaints. She's been an officer for over 10 years and has nothing to show for it. Never been promoted. Gets looked over for specialty units. She'll never make it off of patrol. Want to be just like her? A whiney patrol officer? You're on the right path!

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 01:12 AM
She should've realized that she was the most inexperienced officer going in to those try-outs. She spends most of her career in classrooms or in the Chief's office, making bogus complaints about other officers. I have yet to hear of her abilities as an officer. I have not heard of one significant arrest or case she has made. Not sure why she'd think that having the K9 handlers removed from the review board would help her results at all. All it did was point out how weak she is.

Come to work and do your job, that's how you gain experience and respect. Sitting in a classroom every other week and complaining to admin about officers who WORK is not going to get you very far in your career here. Don't believe me? Look at the other "victim" female officer who likes to hold her coworkers to a higher standard than she holds herself. The one who cries "I want my lawyer!" any time her flaws are exposed. The one who encourages you to follow her lead by filing complaints. She's been an officer for over 10 years and has nothing to show for it. Never been promoted. Gets looked over for specialty units. She'll never make it off of patrol. Want to be just like her? A whiney patrol officer? You're on the right path!
If she reads this, you're getting sued. Hahahahahhahahaha

Unregistered
02-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Sued for what? Stating facts that she's a drama-ridden, untrustworthy "headache" (pun) on the whole department? She will never make it off of patrol because no one likes her, no one trusts her and no supervisor wants to deal with her antics. She files complaints on other officers to deflect attention off of herself. If she learns she will be receiving disciplinary action and she can't deflect the attention, she shouts, "I WANT MY (imaginary) LAWYER!" until admin backs down. I say go for it. I'm hoping to hear that infamous catch-phrase around the pd the next few days, actually. I need something to laugh about! She stays quiet now that she doesn't have pudge to sweep her crap under the rug anymore for.

Unregistered
02-09-2015, 11:18 AM
I heard from one of her "people" she is glad he is gone. he was the one that demanded she be pulled from SRO when it happen and the reason she got paper. don't know how true that is but that's what she has said. "had to make room for his buddy Greg." but not surprising JH handles her with soft gloves like that past Chiefs - pass the buck. if anyone is still waiting on JH to make any action or decision on anything, GET COMFY!

Unregistered
02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
I heard from one of her "people" she is glad he is gone. he was the one that demanded she be pulled from SRO when it happen and the reason she got paper. don't know how true that is but that's what she has said. "had to make room for his buddy Greg." but not surprising JH handles her with soft gloves like that past Chiefs - pass the buck. if anyone is still waiting on JH to make any action or decision on anything, GET COMFY!

I've heard from several people it was the school officials that wanted her gone. They complained of her frequent absences and when she was "there", they had difficulty reaching her or locating her. I can tell you personally that it was not uncommon to find her at Fred's loading up a to-go box for breakfast after school started or find her in Pudge's office putting her makeup on after 8am. She should've been at the schools doing her job. I don't see Greg lolli-gagging around off campus! He comes to work and is always available to school staff. They saw that when she went out on her light duty stint and they never wanted her to return. She did that to herself, as she always does! She will always ruin her own opportunities and reputation but she will never take accountability for it. She'll always blame someone else.

Unregistered
02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I've heard from several people it was the school officials that wanted her gone. They complained of her frequent absences and when she was "there", they had difficulty reaching her or locating her. I can tell you personally that it was not uncommon to find her at Fred's loading up a to-go box for breakfast after school started or find her in Pudge's office putting her makeup on after 8am. She should've been at the schools doing her job. I don't see Greg lolli-gagging around off campus! He comes to work and is always available to school staff. They saw that when she went out on her light duty stint and they never wanted her to return. She did that to herself, as she always does! She will always ruin her own opportunities and reputation but she will never take accountability for it. She'll always blame someone else.

Wherever she was or wherever she wasn't, I'm certain her removal from SRO was not her "fault." It was unfair and aa plot of some kind, LOL.

Unregistered
02-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Can someone please confirm did HV really file a complaint and say that she got a nose bleed after hearing an officer rant about another officer? Oh the liability there. One day a chaplain is being called for her because she's having a mental breakdown on the scene of a THI where she never even saw the deceased, fast forward a few months and she's claiming nose bleeds from just listening to an officer 'rant'? Now I hear she's having more "issues"? Perhaps her and crime scene could hold hands and complete a fit for duty together. Unreal the excuses females use to get out of their responsibilities!

Unregistered
02-10-2015, 01:08 PM
The root of the problem is JH's inability or desire to do anything. He is constantly telling EVERYONE how he can't wait to get out of Bartow. if he is that serious about it, perhaps he should pack his crap and leave. He is doing nothing other than causing more problems by his lack of actions and indecision.

Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 7:46 p.m.
"Bartow Police Chief Strives for Stability on Force"

When does THIS chief start? All I've seen in my four years is "Bartow Police Chief strives for instability and a weaker force" Granted I have only been here a short time, but this isn't the only place I have worked. This chief leaves a lot to be desired in leadership.

Unregistered
02-23-2015, 06:47 AM
The nose bleed complaint was real. I've read it. I also read the second complaint, which was fueled and provoked by TS. I have never seen something so absurd in my entire career here!

Unregistered
02-24-2015, 03:08 PM
The nose bleed complaint was real. I've read it. I also read the second complaint, which was fueled and provoked by TS. I have never seen something so absurd in my entire career here!

Stick around, you'll see more. :)

Unregistered
02-25-2015, 01:06 PM
I know EVERY agency gets paid way more than us but look at all the free entertainment we get. We have a front row seat to the JH and GM show everyday!! Sprinkle that with a little BD dust and you're talking Oscar nominations folks. You cant buy this kind of entertainment. Of course if you could, we couldn't afford it.