PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dade Police Cover Ups

Gus Abella
01-04-2015, 05:07 AM
Many Town of Miami Lakes Residents and Police officers filed complaints at the Miami Dade County Commission on Ethics and Public Trust inreference to the Unlawful Actions of Town of Miami Lakes Police Commander Frank Cole Bocanegra, Michael Pizzi, and Elected Official Nancy Simon.

Frank Bocanegra abused his power in covering up and obstructing justice for Elected Official Michael Pizzi and Elected Official Nancy Simon with his old time friend MDCOE Investigator Kennedy Rosario and ex Metro Dade Police Public Corruption Investigator.

Frank Bocanegra obstructed My Case against Town of Miami Lakes and elected official Nancy Simon in Miami County Circuit Court Case # 2008-19978-CA01.
For their corrupt action's My wife and I got a Summary Judgement for over a $100,000.
Bocanegra tampered with witness's, obstructed the official Court proceeding, I was threaten, harassed, ticketed, followed and so much more.

Miami Dade Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia and Investigator Kelly Sullivan had plenty of knowledge of what my wife and I where being put thru but unfortunately the actions they took, I Pray they are investigated.

There is record's of the many times Town of Miami Police Officers pulled over Michael Pizzi, but Bocanegra would not allow them to enforce the law.
Pizzi and Bocanegra-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pd7abqCts.

Miami Dade Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia, was present when Mrs Angela Garrison, my wife and I had a meeting with Director James Loftus and came forward with information about town of Miami Lakes Elected Official Michael Pizzi and Nancy Simon. ( Three weeks later Mrs Angela Garrison was arrested in her back yard for what they made up loud music) Mrs Garrison recently won a Federal Case against them.

Frank Cole Bocanegra, Nancy Simon, Juan Rodriguez, Kennedy Rosario, Carlos Garcia, Iggy, Kelly Sullivan with a proper Investigation they would be placed behind bars where they belong. They are unlawful, dishonest and Corrupt.

----------------------

2) The same way that Frank Bocanegra Covered up for Pizzi and Nancy Simon, did Bocanegra cover for Carlos Ramon Simon ???????

On Jan.27, 1985 . Simon then pulled his .45 caliber automatic pistol and shot Corso and Del Panta in the backs of their heads. Perez and Caride then left the house in one automobile and Simon in another automobile.
http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9xljlrc/court-of-appeals-for-the-eleventh-circuit/united-states-v-carlos-simon/ .

On July 27, 2006
Robert H. Crawford date of death. " supposely he shot himself in the head.
In The Town Of Miami Lakes, (several house down from elected Official Nancy Simons house.

On Sept. 24, 2007 application of marriage
License Number: In Miami Dade County Court
2007-019364 Groom
( Carlos Ramon Simon ) D.O.B. Dec.2, 1956
Bride
( Gunilla Crawford/ Kuylenstierna ) D.O.B. July 10, 1947.

* Note Bocanegra and Nancy Simon and Carlos Simon go back years since Hialeah.
*Note Specially Frank and Nancy.
I am 58 years old and raised in Hiahleah.

After I mention this in Civil court, Bocanegra a few days latter confronted me across the street from my apartment after dropping off my daughter from school.
I called Police and a detective came to make a report, about 20 minutes latter Miami Lakes Police Major Ignacio iggy Alvarez came and questioned me in a manner that was not correct.
About a week later I got a copy of the Police Report and all that I stated to Ignacio iggy Alvarez was changed and altered. Ignacio Alvarez has got NO credibilty and has obstructed that police report.
I know with good investigation that Iggy would be in a lot of trouble for was he has done and doing.

All I did as a citizen in 2007 is go to a stinken Town of Miami Lakes meeting about a sign ordince and to have gotten wrapped up for 7 years of abuse and punishment by this unlawful corrupt, dishonest Police Officers of Miami Dade all for speaking up is more than shameful.

I Pray they are brought to Justice.

Sincerely
Gus Abella
Cell 305.305.6622

With all the due respect to all the real Police Officers of Miami Dade and S. Fla.

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 12:07 PM
They will be brought to justice.

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Frank Bocanegra was Nancy Simon's lover.

When Carlos Ramon Simon did the home invasion that resulted two shot in the head and killed, where was Franky patroling? 1985.

After Mr. Crawford shot him self in the head and died, then 11 months after Carlos Ramon Simon married the widow, how close was Franky to all this activity?

Follow .................................

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Frank Bocanegra was Nancy Simon's lover.

When Carlos Ramon Simon did the home invasion that resulted two shot in the head and killed, where was Franky patroling? 1985.

After Mr. Crawford shot him self in the head and died, then 11 months after Carlos Ramon Simon married the widow, how close was Franky to all this activity?

Follow .................................

The same way that Frank Bocanegra Covered up for Pizzi and Nancy Simon, did Bocanegra cover for Carlos Ramon Simon ???????

On Jan.27, 1985 . Simon then pulled his .45 caliber automatic pistol and shot Corso and Del Panta in the backs of their heads. Perez and Caride then left the house in one automobile and Simon in another automobile.
http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9x...-carlos-simon/ .

On July 27, 2006
In The Town Of Miami Lakes, (several house down from elected Official Nancy Simons house.

2007-019364 Groom
Bride

Interesting.

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 10:49 PM
The same way that Frank Bocanegra Covered up for Pizzi and Nancy Simon, did Bocanegra cover for Carlos Ramon Simon ???????

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9x...-carlos-simon/ .

On July 27, 2006

2007-019364 Groom
Bride

Interesting.

Town of Miami Lakes City Official Nancy Simon is Carlos Ramon Simon sister ?
Town of Miami Lakes Frank Bocanegra was Nancy Simon boyfriend ?

Are these 2 and same person Carlos Simon and Carlos Ramon Simon?
In a home invasion in 1985 Carlos Simon shoots 2 people in the head and died,
and Carlos Ramon Simon married a widow that recently her husband shot himself in the head and dies.
All this in the Town of Miami Lakes while Nancy Town Council and Franky Town Police Commander ?

Hummm.

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2085132]Town of Miami Lakes City Official Nancy Simon is Carlos Ramon Simon sister ?
Town of Miami Lakes Frank Bocanegra was Nancy Simon boyfriend ?

Are these 2 and same person Carlos Simon and Carlos Ramon Simon?
In a home invasion in 1985 Carlos Simon shoots 2 people in the head and died,
and Carlos Ramon Simon married a widow that recently her husband shot himself in the head and dies.
All this in the Town of Miami Lakes while Nancy Town Council and Franky Town Police Commander ?

Hummm.[/QUOTE

View:
http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9xljlrc/court-of-appeals-for-the-eleventh-circuit/united-states-v-carlos-simon/

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Bocanegra should have been investigated long ago including his corrupt buddies@ MDPD.

Unregistered
01-13-2015, 12:38 AM
Frank Bocanegra since patroling in the Hamocks many years back, Bocanegra always knew how far he could go doing wrong and not get caught.

Thank very much MDP Officer Salazar.

Unregistered
02-05-2015, 03:19 AM
1) Dade to much cover up and corruption.
2) Need's out side agency to investigate.
3) Good police officer's and citizen's targeted.
4) USDOJ wake up.
5) Media affraid.
6) Public corruption! should be brought to justice.
7) Florida to much criminal activity.

Unregistered
02-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Miami Dade Commission on Ethics obstructed and covered up complaints against
Town of Miami Lakes elected official nancy simon, elected official michael pizzi, town police bocanegra, officer juan rodriguez and several more.

All files need to be subpoena that investigator rosario had his hands on.

The office had knowledge of rosario wrong doing.

The can of worms needs to be opened up.

The damage is unspeakable.

Inv.Pinochet , Inv. Skinner speak up.

Unregistered
03-05-2015, 03:50 AM
Corruption out of Hand by Miami Dade Government
We need an out side agency ASAP to investigate the unlawfullness.

View; http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?252616-Since-2007-Family-Punished-by-Miami-Dade-Police-for-speaking-up&highlight=miami+dade+police+abella

Unregistered
12-30-2020, 05:29 PM
Bump......

Unregistered
08-07-2021, 02:34 PM
I thought you were banned Gus 🤣🤣🤣