PDA

View Full Version : K9

Unregistered
12-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Can someone please explain to me again why we have a K9 unit? I'm just wondering because ours is useless.

Unregistered
01-04-2015, 09:58 AM
The same reason they had an srt.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Why do we even have a PD? In just the short time I've been here I have seen nothing but incompetence and over inflated egos.

Unregistered
01-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Stick around a little longer, you have only touched the surface.

Unregistered
01-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Careful what you start digging for because you very easily could find out what kind of place you're actually working at. Crooked lazy officers and supervisors, half of the officers have slept around with other officers and dispatchers, liars, the list goes on and on and it's disgusting. Make sure your vest is stab proof also because many of us have knife wounds in our backs from this place. The first opportunity I get I'm outta here!

Unregistered
01-14-2015, 10:22 AM
Can someone please explain to me again why we have a K9 unit? I'm just wondering because ours is useless.

How do you know it's useless? Why don't you take the time to get to know some of the K-9 Officers and stop being so ignorant before opening your stupid mouth.

You could ask the same of Detectives, CIU, or any other "special" group we have. Unless you've been a part of it, stop stirring the pot. We ALL Wanted change to take place within this agency, lets do our part to stop the non-sense and finger pointing. YES we have some INCOMPETENT supervisors, but that will change.......within due time. You cant flip a switch and magically have the perfect department. We also have a bunch of WHINY complaining Officers who love their own Misery.

Don't throw your fellow Officers under the bus, don't accuse a unit of being useless, don't run your mouth. If you want change, you have to be the change you want, not expect someone to make your misery acceptable. If you are a Traffic Spec, running your mouth about Patrol K-9, or any other Police related function then your out of line. Go back to your side of the playground.

I for one, am SICK and tired of coming to work with a bunch of Officers who have the time in the world to COMPLAIN over and over again, but don't have the gal to step up to the plate and do something about it. The majority are aware of what issues we deal with when it comes to supervisors. It's not something you can fix overnight, but for everyones sake, start voicing your concerns to the Captain and DC. If you don't have the balls to do that, then keep your mouth SHUT.

There are PLENTY of opportunities in the Bay Area to work in Law Enforcement. Do us all a favor, step up to the plate and go somewhere else if you don't want to commit to the change within this department. It wont be easy, there are hills to climb, but YOU complaining ALL the time about it without contributing is just annoying and hypocritical to the rest of us who are working towards a goal.

NOBODY is forcing ANYONE to stay here. In the meantime, go talk with K-9, or Detectives, or PSU, or Patrol, or Communications. Get to KNOW them, get to know what they do, ask questions and STOP running your mouths with ignorance. If you do then YOU are part of the problem and YOU need to go. Nobody will miss you.

Unregistered
01-15-2015, 09:29 PM
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2000000/Wizard-of-Oz-Caps-the-wizard-of-oz-2028565-720-536.jpg

Unregistered
01-16-2015, 07:45 PM
That's most of the problem. The PD employees all really like to get to "know" each other if you know what I mean...

Unregistered
01-29-2015, 06:26 AM
well put shorty, u are gone so just go away. you are not missed!

How do you know it's useless? Why don't you take the time to get to know some of the K-9 Officers and stop being so ignorant before opening your stupid mouth.

You could ask the same of Detectives, CIU, or any other "special" group we have. Unless you've been a part of it, stop stirring the pot. We ALL Wanted change to take place within this agency, lets do our part to stop the non-sense and finger pointing. YES we have some INCOMPETENT supervisors, but that will change.......within due time. You cant flip a switch and magically have the perfect department. We also have a bunch of WHINY complaining Officers who love their own Misery.

Don't throw your fellow Officers under the bus, don't accuse a unit of being useless, don't run your mouth. If you want change, you have to be the change you want, not expect someone to make your misery acceptable. If you are a Traffic Spec, running your mouth about Patrol K-9, or any other Police related function then your out of line. Go back to your side of the playground.

I for one, am SICK and tired of coming to work with a bunch of Officers who have the time in the world to COMPLAIN over and over again, but don't have the gal to step up to the plate and do something about it. The majority are aware of what issues we deal with when it comes to supervisors. It's not something you can fix overnight, but for everyones sake, start voicing your concerns to the Captain and DC. If you don't have the balls to do that, then keep your mouth SHUT.

There are PLENTY of opportunities in the Bay Area to work in Law Enforcement. Do us all a favor, step up to the plate and go somewhere else if you don't want to commit to the change within this department. It wont be easy, there are hills to climb, but YOU complaining ALL the time about it without contributing is just annoying and hypocritical to the rest of us who are working towards a goal.

NOBODY is forcing ANYONE to stay here. In the meantime, go talk with K-9, or Detectives, or PSU, or Patrol, or Communications. Get to KNOW them, get to know what they do, ask questions and STOP running your mouths with ignorance. If you do then YOU are part of the problem and YOU need to go. Nobody will miss you.