PDA

View Full Version : This place sucks

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Well it does. This place sucks.

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 08:03 PM
What do you think is the suckiest thing about it?

Unregistered
12-03-2014, 03:12 AM
What do you think is the suckiest thing about it?

The shitty leadership from the front office. It's something to behold!

Unregistered
12-03-2014, 01:28 PM
The shitty leadership from the front office. It's something to behold!

Leadership? LOL! You better hope something like Ferguson never happens here because they will throw you to the wolves. Those 2 are all about themselves.

Unregistered
12-04-2014, 12:47 PM
And yet you all stay.

Unregistered
12-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Come on everyone lets make sure we all sign up for our payroll deduction to support this Department.

How sad is this?

Unregistered
12-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Come on everyone lets make sure we all sign up for our payroll deduction to support this Department.

How sad is this?

L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must be nuts.

Unregistered
12-08-2014, 08:09 PM
I haven't been here long, but I am smart enough to see that this place is all about who is the "top" dog in every situation and who knows the most about the job from the basic police call to the emergency situation. It's all about downing others to get ahead on this job....from the new hire all the way up to the the top. It is especially true if there is an emergency situation going on for the campus. Instead of working as a team and getting through it, it's usually a battle of rank and who gives the most commands on the police radio, and then afterwards trying to nail the lower rank on down for isues of incompetence, to make themselves look good and not get nailed by the upper USF Admin. This is just about every situation or call on campus. There is major lack of teamwork and leadership here. You can thank me for this insight and I will not charge the usuall $5000 fee that they charge for a hired outside analysis fee that is usually charged to get this information.

Unregistered
12-08-2014, 09:29 PM
I haven't been here long, but I am smart enough to see that this place is all about who is the "top" dog in every situation and who knows the most about the job from the basic police call to the emergency situation. It's all about downing others to get ahead on this job....from the new hire all the way up to the the top. It is especially true if there is an emergency situation going on for the campus. Instead of working as a team and getting through it, it's usually a battle of rank and who gives the most commands on the police radio, and then afterwards trying to nail the lower rank on down for isues of incompetence, to make themselves look good and not get nailed by the upper USF Admin. This is just about every situation or call on campus. There is major lack of teamwork and leadership here. You can thank me for this insight and I will not charge the usuall $5000 fee that they charge for a hired outside analysis fee that is usually charged to get this information.

So true. Aren't such leaders supposed to be the experts? Its to bad our department has to answer to such incompetents, but there it is and its so obvious they have no balls in dealing with the real knee-jerk morons in Patel and will toss us under the bus at a hint of criticism. They have no leadership capability and no ethics. The big W hides in his office every time things get dicey, and so does our new captain of patrol. That's probably good for us because she's clueless in any situation. It's actually funny to watch from what I've seen. They hide, and number 2 runs around like a rookie with his hair on fire while Capt. K usually handles things calmly, if any help is needed by the LTs or supervisors. On second thought, although it looks really bad, maybe its better the wimps stay hidden in their offices.

Unregistered
12-09-2014, 08:32 PM
So true. Aren't such leaders supposed to be the experts? Its to bad our department has to answer to such incompetents, but there it is and its so obvious they have no balls in dealing with the real knee-jerk morons in Patel and will toss us under the bus at a hint of criticism. They have no leadership capability and no ethics. The big W hides in his office every time things get dicey, and so does our new captain of patrol. That's probably good for us because she's clueless in any situation. It's actually funny to watch from what I've seen. They hide, and number 2 runs around like a rookie with his hair on fire while Capt. K usually handles things calmly, if any help is needed by the LTs or supervisors. On second thought, although it looks really bad, maybe its better the wimps stay hidden in their offices.

You had me until your Capt K statement.

Unregistered
12-10-2014, 04:09 PM

Yeah umm how on God's earth is there a compliment to Captain K's leadership on here? Did I miss hell freezing over or something? I've seen a lot of misguided posts on here but that is just incredible. I need to reevaluate my outlook on life.

Unregistered
12-10-2014, 06:45 PM

Nah. He understands how our campus works because he's been here so long. Not everyone understands that of him but Ive watched him in action. That's why our "leadership" (LOL) orders all the bullshit special checks and knee jerk reactions to everything, because the morons up the road think that's the way police should be used. Run there! Run here! Vice presidents and COOs are too dumb to know that when a bunch of cops show up someplace, the crooks just ride their bikes down the road where they are neglecting things and steal there. Then we have a second pack of upset phds to kiss up to, act really busy about and make feel better. But at least K knows how to schmooze them out of things sometimes because he has balls plus integrity. He learned all that down at the old HSC. Number 1 and 2 don't and never will. It wasn't always that way, but we really don't have a chief anymore.

Unregistered
12-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Nah. He understands how our campus works because he's been here so long. Not everyone understands that of him but Ive watched him in action. That's why our "leadership" (LOL) orders all the bullshit special checks and knee jerk reactions to everything, because the morons up the road think that's the way police should be used. Run there! Run here! Vice presidents and COOs are too dumb to know that when a bunch of cops show up someplace, the crooks just ride their bikes down the road where they are neglecting things and steal there. Then we have a second pack of upset phds to kiss up to, act really busy about and make feel better. But at least K knows how to schmooze them out of things sometimes because he has balls plus integrity. He learned all that down at the old HSC. Number 1 and 2 don't and never will. It wasn't always that way, but we really don't have a chief anymore.

I haven't been around long enough to agree with you on most of that, but the part about our fearless leader is dead on. No way he would "be" anywhere else.

Unregistered
12-12-2014, 03:55 AM
Bump. A huge bossy mico manager.

Unregistered
12-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Bump. A huge bossy mico manager.

Yes, but not a "huge" one. He's a squat little strutting Napoleon wannabe that fears his own shadow. Its really embarrassing. His sidekick isn't much better.

Unregistered
12-12-2014, 07:23 PM
What does it matter. We all must now bite our lip and show up for the yearly embarrassment known as our Annual Awards Lunch, which is know being held at USF' s Administration brain trust .... THE PATEL CENTER FOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS!

I guess we are either moving up on the priority list or some guests didn't want to travel across campus to squeeze into our little clubhouse of a Police Station and brush ants off their plates .

Maybe instead of awards we can have retirement announcements. Now that would make for a very Merry Christmas !

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 01:46 PM
What does it matter. We all must now bite our lip and show up for the yearly embarrassment known as our Annual Awards Lunch, which is know being held at USF' s Administration brain trust .... THE PATEL CENTER FOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS!

I guess we are either moving up on the priority list or some guests didn't want to travel across campus to squeeze into our little clubhouse of a Police Station and brush ants off their plates .

Maybe instead of awards we can have retirement announcements. Now that would make for a very Merry Christmas !

Fat chance. Dingleberries hang on until wiped off.

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 03:27 AM
Someone is delusional if they for one millisecond thinks capt k has a lick of common sense when it comes to any patrol functions. When he was made lt then cpt of patrol he ran this place into the ground. He was never a cop. Period!.
while he does well in the back he needs to stay there where he best serves the dept. Push through and backfill. Lol. Lets evacuate a bldg 2 hrs after a call where maybe someone thought they could have seen a guy leaving with a gun. He is the prince of under thumb management especially when he feels challenged and he knows he's wrong. He yells and looses he temper in the aformentioned situations. But. Leave him to what he does best, records (and someone has to do it so it might as well be him since he's done it since about 1994)

Unregistered
12-23-2014, 11:45 PM
Someone is delusional if they for one millisecond thinks capt k has a lick of common sense when it comes to any patrol functions. When he was made lt then cpt of patrol he ran this place into the ground. He was never a cop. Period!.
while he does well in the back he needs to stay there where he best serves the dept. Push through and backfill. Lol. Lets evacuate a bldg 2 hrs after a call where maybe someone thought they could have seen a guy leaving with a gun. He is the prince of under thumb management especially when he feels challenged and he knows he's wrong. He yells and looses he temper in the aformentioned situations. But. Leave him to what he does best, records (and someone has to do it so it might as well be him since he's done it since about 1994)

Sure. If you ever get to wear captain rank, you will know you were seeing things immaturely there.