doc justice
11-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Here's your early Christmas present.
Love
Doc Justice

http://youtu.be/czMpouApGuI

doc justice
11-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Please anyone feel free to forward this to the SAO or FDLE. They won't let me give my evidence, and if they do, they will not consider it. Maybe someone else can get through.

doc justice
11-21-2014, 02:35 AM
This is the email I sent Chief Rolle on 10/30/2014, which he has failed to respond to, even though he has opened it. What is really important here is the next to last paragraph. Which he has not responded to. Adding further weight to his destruction of records and corrupt intent.

Dear Chief Rolle,

I am writing to let you know that the retaliation by Officer Murguido against me has continued.

On 8/20/2014, Murguido filed another complaint against me with the MDPD. This complaint was because a third party had published my story on the internet. You can see the article here http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/08/19/cops-retaliate-miami-man/

On 8/22/2014, Murguido filed another false stalking injunction against me. Again he skipped another deposition (this is the third time now). He also failed to appear for court as he did last time and the case was dismissed again. This time he had an attorney contact my attorneys and offer to peace deal where he would drop this injunction if I ceased and desisted, and did not sue him. This is intimidation to bluff me into not suing him or filing charges. His allegations of stalking is that the media published my story which is something they did, not me. Plus this is constitutionally protected activity anyway. He also alleged that I made complaints about him to several agencies, which as you know is also first amendment protected activity. It appears that Sgt. Surman encouraged him to do this. I have attached the second stalking injunction for your convenience. He also continues his pattern of making false statements under oath which can be proven. It also appears that Murguido and Surman are surfing the web while on duty.

Contrary to the assertions offered during our meeting on 2/7/2014, Murguido was on duty when he filed the first false injunction on 2/28/2013. I have attached his time roster for your convenience, which proves this fact. This also appears to be a violation of Chapter 2 of the SOP manual "Rules and Regulations", section 22 "civil cases" Also attached are parts of this chapter for your convenience. I am confused why you, Aquino and Surman are saying my complaints are unfounded (i.e. false), when during our meeting you said that you and the city would be in big trouble if I filed suits just based on what I had provided you with? Why the sudden change of opinion in the IA reports?

As Murguido is aware that I am trying to file lawsuits against him and have criminal actions brought against him as well, his most recent injunction and complaint appears to be a violation of section 73 of the same chapter "Interrupting Legal Process" as well as unlawful intimidation.

Just incase you have forgotten, I have included some lawfully recorded (see at least Smith v. City of Cumming, 11th U.S. CCA) sections of our 2/7/2014 meeting, which as stated before are protected as work product under 42 USC 2000aa, as I plan to publicly publish them. These sections of audio show that you told me on 2/7/2014 that I would have no further problems with or retaliation from Officer Murguido, and that if any of your guys are retaliating against some they are gone out the door. Unfortunately Murguido did not take you as seriously as you seemed to think he would. As I am now writing for the media myself, I hope your next action(s) will allow me to write about you in a positive light as another unwitting victim of Murguido's lies, deceptions and manipulations.

To show further how Murguido has retaliated against me I have attached a copy of the first injunction Murguido filed (which I had already given you a highlighted copy of on 2/7/2014) and a recording of the conversation taking place between me and Murguido on 10/29/2012. Interesting is that in his sworn complaint describing this conversation (he says happened on 12/22/2012) he says that he asked me to leave several times and I refused, then he asked me to leave five additional times and I refused. The recording objectively demonstrates that he did not ask me to leave a single time. He also attributes other statements to me, that I never made, and states that I verbally threatened him. Listen to the recording, the only threat I made was the professional and lawful threat that if his actions continued I would report him to his supervisor. Which after doing such the retaliation continues.

It is hoped and prayed that you will finally take appropriate action here to prevent Murguido from continuing to take retaliatory actions against me. Which as you are now fully aware of becomes your liability if you fail to act as a failure to properly train, supervise and discipline, as you are the Chief of Police. You know about the transgressions of you officer. You know that other officers have done the same to other people. Yet this retaliation continues. You also know that Murguido has made many lies even under oath in my case. You also know that Murguido ha a past history of lying to supervisors and retaliating against people. You o know that Murguido lied about drug use on his polygraph for employment with HPD. When do his lies make him in violation of FS 943.13(4 and 7)?

I also must ask if you still have copies of the documents I gave you as part of my formal complaint as evidence? I am sure you do as the destruction of such is a violation of the law (FS 119.07 and FS 838.022(1)(b)). Could you please have the HPD provide these documents as I have already paid for them in a public records request, and they to date have not been provided?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to receiving a quick reply letting me know that actions have been taken and what actions these are, as well as having me provided with copies of the documentation I supplied you with as part of my formal complaint.

Sincerely,

Dr. James Eric McDonough

Thomas Paine
11-21-2014, 04:04 AM
What exactly has merquido done to you and why won't the Sao and fdle refuse to take your evidence??? Who in the world is John Gualt?

doc justice
11-21-2014, 04:35 AM
What exactly has merquido done to you and why won't the Sao and fdle refuse to take your evidence??? Who in the world is John Gualt?

1.) Retaliated against me asking him to not drive like a maniac. This included false imprisonment, illegal search and denial of right to travel without due process.

Then I tried to file a complaint and Aquino told him to file against me. While Aquino waited until Murguido got his stuff in before contacting me. Then they tried to run out the clock using the Police Officers Bill of Rights. Not anticipating me actually reading the law and discovering the time pause.

He retaliated against me a false complaint to MDPD leading to me being falsely arrested. He also filed a false stalking order. He skipped court three times so far and skipped tree depositions.

Then I actually filed a complaint and he filed more false stalking injunctions.

Then I have been contacted by other victims of his who were treated worse than what I was. I have the evidence to show he is nothing but a worthless piece of trash not deserving of a badge. If he would ever come to court he would find out.

There are other crimes and transgressions I will not delve into.

This all because I asked a traffic cop to drive safe. He cant drive for crap anyway 8-9 accidents in police vehicles and at least 6 injury reports. Then because I tried to file a complaint he continued. Then when I actually filed a complaint and went to media he did it again.

All I wanted was for him to drive safely, that's all. An apology would have been nice, but not required. Him taking a big fat shit on the constitution I cannot allow. I hope you can't either.

2.) You'd have to ask the SAO or FDLE yourself.

3.) A character in an Aryn Rand novel.

doc justice
11-21-2014, 04:38 AM
He had his son (Alejandro Murguido) and neighbor (Monroe Deputy Luis Gomez) lie to an MDPD detective during a felony investigation. I don't find that to be real outstanding either.

"Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

doc justice
11-21-2014, 04:40 AM
He has written multiple places that I am unstable. He has also sworn under oath that I have a "history of clinically diagnosed mental health problems". Which is curious as I have never seen a mental health professional n my life.

doc justice
11-21-2014, 04:46 AM
He has harassed many people in my neighborhood for years, until we went and had a meeting with Sgt. Chong. This includes going out of his way, while outside of his jurisdiction to harass farm equipment operators unlawfully. Wish he was still at HPD. He was a good no non-sense kind of guy.

Over half of the people I meet in Homestead that I speak with about police, know of and have bad interactions with Murguido or know someone who has. I'm not talking about people sour because they got a ticket for breaking the law.

From what my moles tell me, most in the department don't like him. You should hear what some HPD officers have told to his arrestees about how much of a **** he is.

Thomas Paine
11-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Who is John Gault?