PDA

View Full Version : Got to get out of this city and this county

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh my goodness! I am a retired Lt. from a small agency in North Carolina.. I am a current residence within the city limits. I had the opportunity to meet some of New Port Richey Officers while they were on a call.. At first all appeared to be going well, then it was like a bomb went off everyone was standing around and nobody did much of anything except stand around gossiping about how bad the Chief and his two cronies were. I was totally amazed how they continued to talk about their bosses in public like that. I was not the only citizen listening to them.. They talked about females who worked there, affairs, I being a former supervisor was appalled by their comments. If they don't like it, maybe they should leave and move on. But most of all the the disrespect and lack of loyalty to the agency they should have their stripes removed. Neighborhood not revealed for fear of retaliation. I'll end by saying God Bless and Good Luck to the Chief May God help you get these indignant officers and supervisors under control. Selling my house.

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 09:54 PM
I call Bullshit on this post. No retired LEO in their right mind would retire to this toilet bowl of a city. Trinity or Gulf Harbors yes, Turd Town no.

Unregistered
11-19-2014, 01:24 AM
Affairs? Any names?

Unregistered
11-19-2014, 09:10 PM
If you want names ask the supervisor who just insulted me for choosing to live in your city. Apparently you haven't been in trinity lately. But if you like hints I seem to recall oops why bother I don't exist for now. As soon as I'm ready to move I would love to give your names to the Chief of Police. Have a great career

Not buying it
11-19-2014, 09:12 PM
I agree. How does a retired LT from another state claim to know so much about the chief and his "two cronies" from observing and eavesdropping on ONE call? I'm also calling BS.

Unregistered
11-20-2014, 03:21 PM
i have a question? Who cares or even better why entertain such crap..We all know all know who is doing wrong by their families.. I just feel bad that innocent men, women and children are being hurt by all the discrepancies going on within our agency.. By the way what's all the fuss in that back office.

Unregistered
11-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Innocent men? And which exactly would be those ones?

Unregistered
11-24-2014, 10:43 AM
None of them!

Unregistered
11-24-2014, 07:30 PM
I don't think it is right to just single out us guys. We certainly have our share of women who are not innocent either. Shall we agree the only victims here are the children.. Amen!

Unregistered
11-30-2014, 08:09 PM
Not all the men are sleeping around and not all the women are either. Why does it matter what anyone does in their personal lives ?so long as it doesn't happen on the job....People can't have a conversation with a coworker without a rumor starting. Mind your biz. Who cares

Unregistered
12-01-2014, 03:11 PM
So she speaks!!!That would be okay if that were true.. Closed door meetings, lunches with the bosses. Sure hope someone tells me if my wife is out for hour long lunches with another guy.. Boss or not. .I will keep you in my prayers. I would like the idea of a camera on our officers during. Maybe not, would we want to have to fire the top &&*^)? Merrry Christmas.

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Not all the men are sleeping around and not all the women are either. Why does it matter what anyone does in their personal lives ?so long as it doesn't happen on the job....People can't have a conversation with a coworker without a rumor starting. Mind your biz. Who cares

Guilty one^ I sure the hell would want to know if my wife/husband was cheating on me.