PDA

View Full Version : Failure to appear times 3

doc justice
11-14-2014, 03:44 AM
So a certain coward of an officer continues with his retaliation.

So after the last dismissal for failure to appear he files a motion to vacate the dismissal. Wonder who put him up to that?

Then today he fails to appear again. Another dismissal. Thats three depositions and three court dates he has skipped now.

Is he that afraid to face me in open court? Just absolutely pathetic. I feel sorry for the decent people who may have to work with this troglodyte.

Got some more good evidence of other false arrest by this clown. Murguido oh when will you ever learn. There will be some very interesting videos coming out soon. If your not man enough to face me in a court of law, we will bring this into the court of public opinion.

Chief Rolle I sent you an email letting you know that Murguido was still retaliating against me. I guess we all knew you are not a man of your word, so no surprise there, just disappointment. Hope you enjoy the videos.

Thomas Paine
11-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Dear post hole digger you just don't get it. Every time ofcr M doesn't appear he has spanked you'r ass. You must like the pain cause you broadcast on leo affairs Ofcr M didn't appear, everybody, he just spanked my ass again. Boy! I get-off by on thepain and enjoy showing sharing it. Can't wait till he spanks me again, hear let me show you the stripes on my ass.

doc justice
11-15-2014, 03:00 AM
If he is attempting to spank my ass, and that is the best that he can do, I am less than worried.

I'm guessing the article spanked his ass a little more than his false injunctions spanked mine.

Yeah I'm sure that will look real good the officer filing a bunch of provable false injunctions under the direction of Det. Aquino. Sorry but don't see where it hurts me as much as it does Murguido, as well as the integrity and the reputation of your department. Whoops I forgot your department has no integrity or reputation. Well it might have a reputation as Opa-Locka South.

Since you seem to stick up for corruption, it must be asked, what then is your problem with the Chief and Myrna? Did he give her a promotion over you? Did she reject your advances? Did she take some of Aquino's attention away from you? Why are you so butt hurt? Please inform us enquiring minds want to know.

Just a tip, I would seriously tone down the projection of your homoeroticism, it really bleeds through your writing. Maybe you could spend some extra time with Aquino, I'm sure he could straighten you out and relieve your tension.

Thomas Paine
11-15-2014, 04:08 AM
Dear piled higher & deeper, now matter how to wrap it, write it or video it. Ofcr M still spanked you'r ass!!!

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 04:11 AM
You two feed off of each other, why don't you both get together for lunch, sell tickets, so we can all watch. You can donate the profits to charity?

Verbal Jousting

Thomas Paine vs. Doc Justice

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 04:15 AM
Do either of you partake of medical marijuana?

Aussie Pride
11-15-2014, 06:30 AM
I wouldn't blame Doc Justice if he did
just so he could understand what the hell is going on with the government and it's employees

doc justice
11-15-2014, 06:55 AM
Royal Palm. The old one, Krome and 312. Monday @ 12:00.

Anyone wants to talk to my face.

Thomas Paine
11-15-2014, 04:32 PM
Us old timers finished breakfast and decided the following. We still remember when you called one of our relatives (an HPD ofcr) a lesbian *****, then posted it on leo affairs. It is our consensus that you take you're ass of your shoulders and ride it out of town.

Thomas Paine
11-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Us 'old timers' after breakfast decided that after you posted one of our relatives(an HPD ofcr) as a lesbian *****. You should take your ass off you're shoulders and ride it out of town.

doc justice
11-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Who cares what you and your family of inbred troglodytes have decided. DILLIGAF? You know this being South Florida not West Virginia, I am astounded that there is such a genetic bottle neck in your family's DNA.

For the record I do not believe I have ever used the L word to describe Veronica Blanco. However, that you have called her such publicly three times now I find very telling. I would comment that if a women goes out in public sporting a Billy Ray Cyrus "mullet", she can't get upset if people are mistaken about her orientation. That being said I wouldn't be surprised to find out she has kissed more girls than you.

You do realize that she is a public official, and I have protections for anything I publish I believe to be true under NY times v Sullivan. There are also there protections for political commentary and satire. Please sue me, my attorneys need the money.

An individual who cares about their public perception would not likely even admit to being the same species as your relative, much less acknowledging you are related.

Veronica violated at least my 4th, 5th and 6th amendment rights under the US Constitution. So ask me if I care if her sensitive feeling get hurt. Maybe that doesn't mean much to you, the same as it probably doesn't mean much to Veronica. This is why she is just another criminal with a badge as are most of her colleagues at HPD. Yes I believe your relative is POS.

Plus I have evidence of Veronica working with Murguido to violate another persons rights. What she has done to others that I have evidence of, makes me want to vomit in my mouth. The egregiousness of her actions will make it easy to get punitive damages for the victim. Have you seen recent precedent where officers have been personally responsible for a percentage of civil rights violations? Her actions are outside of well established law, contrary to statute and against policy, so doubt she will be getting any qualified immunity. You know that depriving one of their rights is a felony (title 18 USC 242), and two or more people acting together is conspiracy (title 18 USC 241).

I find it curious that she must get you charlatans to stand up for her. Guess she can only act tough when she as a gun and another roid head behind her with a gun. So courageous.

If you want to say something to me personally, like I said above, Ill be at the old royal palm Monday @ 12 having lunch. You are free to join me. Something tells me you ain't got the stones boy. We will see.

doc justice
11-16-2014, 02:18 AM
Us old timers finished breakfast and decided the following. We still remember when you called one of our relatives (an HPD ofcr) a to lesbian *****, then posted it on leo affairs. It is our consensus that you take you're ass of your shoulders and ride it out of town.

A search of this forum for the term lesbian only shows me saying lesbian after you had said it three times.

The first mention of lesbian in this forum is by you, where you say you are contacting her family. The last two you say she is your relative. Which is it?

Wow you really are a tool bag aren't you? Dont think you are going to scare me with your crap, you just look more pathetic than usual. Nice try cupcake, but intramural intimidation starts next week.

darkhorse101
11-16-2014, 02:55 AM
Thomas pain. ..way to hide....i will never get used to what cowards the officers are bown here...i served my country and my state, and the officers who think that filling a false restraining order is "spanking" a citizen is sickening. ..the cops down here just sicken me..TP you are disgracefull to all of us...

darkhorse101
11-16-2014, 03:04 AM
If you are claiming old timer....what a horible thought that the public has had to put up with your imorality for so long...age should bring wisdom, not stupidity...you will find a special kind of judgement one day....breaking your oath to protect and serve...to uphold the law and to protect those who depend on you to be honorable in all things...you should be proud Thomas. You are such a waist...i will pray that your justice comes swiftly, know that we are watching you all.

doc justice
11-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Darkhorse thank you for your service. You sound like an oath keeper who made his country proud. As do the few honest LEOs at HPD.

Yes, is it not sick how they think that filing false restraining orders, in retaliation against rights, is a spanking? Does that not show a pattern and practice (title 42 USC 14141), where they have established a citizen complain procedure that treats the complainant as an adversary. Then their officers are so bold as to not only conspire together after a citizen makes a complaint, but they even brag about it and cheer their fellow officers on. Sure that couldn't possibly be a policy violation.

They are so bold and arrogant that even after they know the level of evidence against them, and that all they do is recorded and well documented; they still knowingly, willfully and purposefully do it. What does that say about them and the "system"?

Where is the oversight of these children? Does the political class not care? When did the servants become our masters?

Who will allow that to continue? NOT ME!

I'll leave with parts of one of my favorite speeches of all time.

"They tell us sir that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed...? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely upon our backs, and hugging the elusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.....Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave!....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged!....The war is inevitable and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it COME!

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun!....Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I now not what course others may take; but as for me give me liberty or give me death!"

Patrick Henry

An actual American, who was born and raised a mile down the street from where I was raised. Unlike some of the HPD guys when I swore an oath before God and it meant something, and wasn't just some procedural ceremony.

Dr. James Eric McDonough

darkhorse101
11-16-2014, 04:48 AM
Thank God for men such as you who have the spine to stand in the fire and hold justice as the protected right that we should all be fighting to protect. Stay vigalent and many more will stay the course with you. I will be standing by monday as well. Many of us would like to see the faces of the corrupt and cowardice "officers" fools should claim their faces. We will at least know who not to trust.

doc justice
11-16-2014, 04:56 AM
You are more than welcome to join us for lunch Darkhorse, and I ill pick up your tab as a thanks for your service to our nation.

Unregistered
11-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Thomas, it looks as though you are getting your ass whipped. You better call in backup, perhaps Popo poet.......

Unregistered
11-16-2014, 05:30 AM
Thank you Lord for gallant men like Darkhorse 101 and doc justice.

Aussie Pride
11-16-2014, 06:18 AM
Unlike some of the HPD guys when I swore an oath before God and it meant something, and wasn't just some procedural ceremony.

Dr. James Eric McDonough

That's the difference right there
valuing a conscience more than a paycheck

Unregistered
11-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Doc, I must say that I do remember you referring to a female officer and made mention or questioned her sexual orientation in one of your post, but im not quite sure of your exact choice of words. I do however think TP is overly sensitive or possibly suffering from a multiple personality disorder,

Thomas Paine
11-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Dear piled higher and deeper, please have your ass show up. We'll give it some oats and hay, you need psychotropic medication to help you remember what you have written. How many of you're family members have taken up for you on leo?
you're ass would probably be better company.

Aussie Pride
11-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Beg to differ

what exactly is your point?

doc justice
11-16-2014, 03:02 PM
Yes I did question that *****'s orientation, and I still do. I do believe she is feminazi. I did likely call her a *****. I did not however call her a lesbian to my knowledge. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, she just seems like a man hater from the word go.

I think its funny if they or she don't want her to be called a lesbian on a public forum, they should stop bringing it up and referring to her as one, or mentioning that she was called one. Even a retard at this point would realize that I respond to most things and wouldn't keep bringing it up if it embarrassed them.

I asked this miserable person what was her reasonable suspicion or probable cause to detain me against my will. She responded that I didn't want to get into a statute pissing contest with her because I would lose. Now while I agree it would not of helped me to do such at the scene, I would wipe the floor with that ***** citing statutes and law. I argue case law and statutes or a living for the feds. I have out cited or had o correct six attorneys on Florida and constitutional law in this case alone, where all have relented and taken my position. Some may think me a jailhouse attorney, but like I said I argued law with attorneys for a living.

I then told this ***** that I wanted to exercise my 5th amendment rights to remain silent, where she threatened that if I did not talk to her she would have me involuntarily committed. I then requested an attorney and she continued to question me under threat. This is a clear violation of my 5th ad 6th amendment rights. I only pray that this miserable excuse of a human tries to lie about it. I have enough lawful recordings to sink half this department.

She detained me for two hours against my will (false imprisonment FS 787.02). Even if he had reasonable suspicion initially, this was not for a reasonable and limited duration.

The entire time she continued to verbally poke me, in what I believe to be a calculated attempt to incite me to action she could use as a pretext further violate my rights and abuse me. Also the cops and doctor wrote in all their reports that I was cooperative and not a threat of harm to myself or others. I would like to thank them for in writing removing their immunity under FS 394.

Yes I agree with your other point TP likely is suffering from MPD and has a bunch of sand in his twat.

Aussie Pride
11-16-2014, 03:06 PM
Dear piled higher and deeper, please have your ass show up. We'll give it some oats and hay, you need psychotropic medication to help you remember what you have written. How many of you're family members have taken up for you on leo?

You and your old timers think you have a right to ask Doc Phd about his family???

From what I've seen and been reading I truly feel sorry for the general population that is supposedly being protected by these "offices of the law"

Thomas Paine
11-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Dear piled higher and deeper, please have you're as show up Monday, it will be better company than you. We stand by ofcr Bianco 200 percent. How many of your relatives have spoken up for you on leo??? We will feed your ass some oats and hay. You get psychotropic drugs to get you through you're delusions, remember oats & hay.

doc justice
11-17-2014, 03:27 AM

Hey **** breath, in what post did I call your dear relative a "lesbian"? That's right I never did. If I had called her a lesbian, I'm sure you would pull up the post. I need no psychotropic meds for my memory, but it appears you may need a lobotomy to be "normal".

None of my family has posted anything on LEO affairs ever to my knowledge. It is also pointed out that you have to keep coming on here to take up for your supposed relative. So I guess I missed your point. I don't lie like most of your colleagues do. However, if you mean children of God as my family, then there may be many.

You can take your oats and hay and insert them where the sun don't shine, if you are having difficulty just ask Aquino an he will help you out I'm sure.

What I find curious is are you three different people (TP, PP and CP) responding as one, as it takes three of you retards to write anything; or do you have MPD like a poster above believes? We know you are sensitive to all of the sand in your twat. We know you like to whine like a little girl with a skinned knee.

I submit that it is you who are delusional.

Thomas Paine
11-17-2014, 04:18 AM
Us 'old timers' after breakfast decided that after you posted one of our relatives(an HPD ofcr) as a lesbian *****. You should take your ass off you're shoulders and ride it out of town.
From know on we only speak to your ass. It makes more sense than you. He-haw he-haw "hee- haw he-haw-haw-haw, he-haw he-he-haw! Haw-he-he he-haw he-haw he-haw!!!

doc justice
11-17-2014, 04:31 AM
WOO HOO, man that's the best blessing this month. No more ****tards trying to speak to me.

Wish I knew what I did to bring about this blessing, so I could have done it months ago.

doc justice
11-17-2014, 04:35 AM
Hey **** breath if you're talking about me the possessive form is "your", "you're" means "you are".

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Beg to differ

what exactly is your point?

No point, just to note that there was some mild innuendo from Doc about her orientation, clarification has been dully noted.

I still tend to believe that TP has multiple personality disorder.

Smoke one TP (medicinal purposes only). TP it might bring you into one being, Wow that was deep....................

Thomas Paine, Popo poet, Command pimp = Tompoco, sounds tropical doesn't it?
Smoke one, take a trip to the islands, Tompoco.

Thomas Paine
11-17-2014, 02:12 PM
He-haw he-haw he-ha-ha he-haw he-haw-hawHe he-haw he-he-he haw ? He-haw he-haw he-haw he-he haw-haw he-haw he-haw, haw-he haw-haw he-haw he-he-haw he-haw. Haw-he haw-haw-haw he-haw he-haw?

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 02:32 PM
No point, just to note that there was some mild innuendo from Doc about her orientation, clarification has been dully noted.

I still tend to believe that TP has multiple personality disorder.

Smoke one TP (medicinal purposes only). TP it might bring you into one being, Wow that was deep....................

Thomas Paine, Popo poet, Command pimp = Tompoco, sounds tropical doesn't it?
Smoke one, take a trip to the islands, Tompoco.

Bwahahahahahaha

Question, when did angel dust become medicinal?

doc justice
11-17-2014, 08:27 PM
As expected TP is a coward like Murguido. He didn't have the stones to say something to my face. Pathetic

Please begin with your deluded diatribe that you spanked my ass.

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 09:24 PM
Read the last 4 words of your last reply, hee-haw, hee-haw surely Fruedian slip hee-haw

doc justice
11-18-2014, 03:52 AM
No Fruedian slip here, I knew you would try to somehow say you kicked my ass. I think it just shows you ain't got the stones to say your shit to my face, as I also called. Your fairly predictable you know?

You missed a great lunch. Darkhorse showed up and it was an honor to meet this patriot. I would have treated you respectfully if you had shown up, and would have even bought your lunch for you. We might have even had a good debate and found common ground. We at least have common enemies AA, AR and MK. However maybe the Royal Palm isn't your place for lunch. How about Krispy Kreme?

doc justice
11-18-2014, 03:58 AM
Tompoco, isn't that next to Kokomo? That's where I want go, way down to Tompoco. Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I want take ya....

Thomas Paine
11-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Again your post 35 first sentence last four words. There is nothing worse than the site of a man with an amputates ass. Hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw, haw-haw-haw hee-haw hee-haw-hee!!!

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Again your post 35 first sentence last four words. There is nothing worse than the site of a man with an amputates ass. Hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw, haw-haw-haw hee-haw hee-haw-hee!!!

"a coward like Murguido"?

Doc's post was #34, your's is #35.

Hope your A-for and incident reports are more accurate.

a horse with no name
11-20-2014, 03:45 AM
I happened along this thread and can't believe this is real. What grade did you drop out of school? Why would a police force bully an ordinary citizen? Please assure me that this is a joke thread...please. If there is really corruption like this going on, I will never travel to Florida again. Seriously, this is a joke, right? I like the way everyone acts like they are in the third grade, and cannot form a grammatically correct sentence! Nice touch!