PDA

View Full Version : Check it out...

Unregistered
10-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is now hiring and strongly looking for previous experience.

The agency offers a take home vehicle & signing bonus of 3k. It is also an FRS agency.

I'm pretty sure they don't require their deputies to write medical fall reports either! If they do, I doubt the report gets rejected for a misplaced comma.

Certified Law Enforcement Experience Pay:

1 Year $46,410
2 Years $47,338
3 Years $48,285
4 Years $49,251
5 Years $50,974

Must have 3 or more years Certified Law Enforcement experience to receive the following:

* Signing bonus = $3,000

* Relocation Stipend to Pinellas County
-From out of state $3,000
-From Manatee, Hillsborough or Pasco Counties $500
-From all other Florida locations $1,500

* one year prorated buyback

* Important information - the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office hiring process is conducted in batches to allow for adequate processing and training. Our current batch will close on November 26, 2014. All applications received will then be reviewed. The reviewing period will be conducted through December 14, 2015 in which notifications will be conducted either by phone call or U.S. mail. Please feel free to contact Human Resources at 727-582-6208 after December 14, 2014 if you do not hear anything.

Unregistered
10-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Lots of people trying to jump ship. Tired of the BS from management, not being payed competitively or being offered "shut-up" pay and no take-home car. Micromanagement from bad supervisors who have little experience and/or are not very knowledgable.

This last promotion was especially bad, finalists were given to the chief and he couldn't pick from them so he decided to promote those who didn't make the oral board cut.

Officers who were once very happy and easy to get along with are now grumpy, *****y, and pissed off just being at work. I've seen them start to go off at the public for dumb things or just not provide the level of service they once did. Its all a symptom of morale.

Chief if you find your officers screwing off or hiding from view its not because they're a bad officer, its symptom of bad management and poor morale. Even the once so called active officers try and avoid work at all cost now.

Unregistered
11-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Lots of people trying to jump ship. Tired of the BS from management, not being payed competitively or being offered "shut-up" pay and no take-home car. Micromanagement from bad supervisors who have little experience and/or are not very knowledgable.

This last promotion was especially bad, finalists were given to the chief and he couldn't pick from them so he decided to promote those who didn't make the oral board cut.

Officers who were once very happy and easy to get along with are now grumpy, *****y, and pissed off just being at work. I've seen them start to go off at the public for dumb things or just not provide the level of service they once did. Its all a symptom of morale.

Chief if you find your officers screwing off or hiding from view its not because they're a bad officer, its symptom of bad management and poor morale. Even the once so called active officers try and avoid work at all cost now.

The chief is an idiot! He has power and he stands tall behind that, but as far as doing what is right he is in the dark. He still thinks he can do things like the 70's and no one notices, well those days are gone. We may not have the power to be rid of you, but one day not too soon! Mr M was baffled with your bs and you got away with whatever you did, and you can only tell Mr. L "I did not know they were treated this way, I am so busy with the Chief's association and other duties, no one came to me with any issues." BS, it was a known fact around the office the way people were treated and you know too because you have your pigeons. If you want to know who they are look at your promotions because there is no other reason for those promotions. You know it, you know it! BTW, what happen to your elite response team? So much wasted time and money.