PDA

View Full Version : liars and cowards

doc justice
10-15-2014, 06:04 PM
How many liars and cowards can one department have?

How does someone file a stalking injunction, then not have the courage to have their deposition taken or even show up in court? Murgido has skipped three depositions and skipped court twice. I guess I wouldn't want to have to lie to a judges face either.

This coward lies so bad, there are more false statements in his writing than correct ones. I'm curious what his evidence was that I was told to leave several commissioner meetings. This never happened. I wonder if the other coward Sincore set him up for that.

He will be real happy soon when he gets served with the abuse of process claims, my attorney is filing.

Then his supervisor Sgt. Surman, the mental midget, seems to also think that the media publishing my story is stalking. I have to question if any of these troglodytes have ever read a statute.

Also is noted that Det. Aquino advised me and my witness that it was unlawful to publish a police officers address. Read Brayshaw v. Tallahassee, then go back to conspiring to violate the rights of the citizens you swore to protect. Maybe you should of told your wonder boy not to write that i had contaced IA, and that you advised him to file injunctions against me in the injunction sworn under oath. The best part is he filed it a month before you even attempted to call me back. Its OK I have other public records that demonstrate your conspiracy. There is also a trail showing I had been trying to contact HPD from 12/27/2012, and you didnt return my call until 3/19/2013. It was curious how you kept instantly changing the story everytime i brought that up. I guess you're a coward as well.

The best is where Det. Aquino writes in the IA file that i took a plea deal. It would have played out better if he didn't include the court papers showing that I entered a written plea of not guilty and the case was dismissed. Its funny all the lies he makes about what was said at the meeting on 2/7/2014. However, whats funnier is the lies and conspiracy I can prove.

Then how could I forget the affable Chief Goldtooth, i mean Rolle. Does anyone else think its funny that the Chief of Police has a t-shirt with a big pot leaf tacked to his wall like a dope smoking frat boy. Chief Rolle where are the documents I gave you as part of my formal complaint? Looks like you have once again committed official misconduct (838.022 (1)(b)). This time lying and blaming it on Myrna wont work as I gave the documents directly to you. You have either destroyed or concealed them. I have all the proof including witnesses. Remeber that one you even went and made a copy of?

Im also curious as Chief Rolle promised I would have no further issues with Murguido as of 2/7/2014. Well another promise he has failed to keep. Who else is not surprised?

Then lastly remeber when you said if I wanted to file a bunch of lawsuits you and the city would be in big trouble. My how your opinion changed after I left and the IA report from Aquino was written.

Hopefully soon there will be a major update to my story with nice digital evidence included. I promise to share once it has been updated.

Until then may my friends (i.e. criminals with badges) sleep tight and dont let all the federal lawsuits bite.

Sincerely,
Dr. James Eric McDonough