PDA

View Full Version : They do what they please

Unregistered
09-22-2014, 01:53 AM
So rumor has it that an officer, PL, pointed a gun at another margate officer several times, threatened to pull the trigger several times with several independent witness and this officer who is alleged to do that was not suspended but rather pissed off more by removing him from his beloved specialty units and move to a day shift where he can take out his even more aggressive nature now that he has been stripped of his specialty units to wreak havoc on the poor citizens of Margate..... He must be part of the secret handshaking m.f.'ers because admin just pissed him off and his jacket is filled with aggressive incidents..... When u lick u know what you can really do no wrong!!! I feel bad for the citizens and officers!!!! The news will be notified of yet another disaster by Matgate PD and its elite personnel on all ends of the spectrum!!!!!!

Thingsthatmakeyougohmmmm
09-23-2014, 08:12 PM
Is this for real... How can things like this happen without the department doing anything.. Has this happened to anyone else. This guy sounds like a big bully.

Unregistered
09-23-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm sure this stuff happens everyday .

Unregistered
09-30-2014, 05:04 PM
Im sure that you have all the info since you started this with "the rumor is"

Unregistered
10-01-2014, 12:31 AM
It will be public record soon..... You loose again city of Margate!! You all are gonna have to do better than that to show your in charge.... Everyone knows and if you don't will find out very soon!!

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 03:21 AM
I hear the city is really trying hard to s$&@@$- can this complaint because it could really hurt them down the road. Maybe they will just promote the people involved..... It's just how it works over there at good ole city of margate we do what we f$)@&&@$ want and nobody can stop us!!!!!! This chief is now leaving and thinks he is coming back as the chief again..., who do u think u are JB. Not this time fake chief!!! You continue to violate and break rules. The commission knows and glad u are done!

Unregistered
11-11-2014, 01:09 AM
All will know everything shortly! Despite the Deparments threats to that they will go after and charge any individual with a crime if they speak against the department or try to fight for what's right. They have done it to many officers in past I hear. When will this stop?? Hopefully very soon! You can't sweep everything under the rug cause u think u are God. When u play God the real one gets upset isn't that right LML and LH... We all know who you are!! 😉