PDA

View Full Version : Officers

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 01:14 PM
What's up Miccosukee?

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Nothing new out here just waiting until certain people get fired, especially upstairs. LOL

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 01:23 PM
Don't worry the word is going around that Patterson's days are numbered. They have him in their sites. Tribal Council. I'm a Community member you'll see.

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 01:35 PM
We are the true founder's of these lands, we will continue to use the white man until he is no longer needed. Shonabesh.

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 01:42 PM
WOW what a way of life.

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 02:51 PM
For years officers have been fired for just doing their jobs, for the record over 60 officers have been fired over the last 9 years more than any larger departments. THATS RIGHT NOT RETIRED BUT FIRED. Almost all that signed the petition are gone (fired) and soon the rest will also go. Gutless supervisors are in charge. Good luck to all.

Unregistered
09-17-2014, 01:15 AM
ya'll remember Diez and Briant, you'll have the same fate tooooooooooooooooo.

Unregistered
09-21-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm a little confused. Having read many different blogs and responses I'm wondering if I'm missing the point. In one argument people say the Chief and Lt's are spineless, gutless ect and their days are numbered then the next argument, not necessarily on this blog but on others, people say the current Chief, and obviously from the firing of many past Chief's are powerless due to the tribal members being untouchable to labor laws and just about every other law because they're a sovereign nation.

Folks you cant have it both ways. If, and I say IF, you absolutely feel the need to vent on here, pick one side of the fence and stand on it. On here you have the luxury of being on both. I read where some petition was started, and as a result, many officers were fired. Do you not think the Chief and Lieutenants live under the same cloud of fear as the officers? I believe I also read that an officer was almost struck by a vehicle, driven by a tribal members daughter or grand daughter, and as a result the officer was later fired. Do you think for a moment if a Sgt, Lt or Chief had came to the defense of that officer that he/she would not have been fired as well?

As much as it sounds like it, I'm not trying to incite controversy but this type of badgering is not good for anybody because it fuels animosity and divides the department. The person you bash on this website could be the very person that saves your life one day.

Nothing good comes from this website. Be fortunate to have a job.

Former cop
10-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Fortunate to have a job? What world do you live in dude? Sounds like you will be lobbying for the Chief job. I worked there in the 90's and everyone knows that brass will always kiss India ass if they want to remain employed. If a cop makes a mistake, and brass backs them they themselves will be fired as well. Why do you think former Chief Zecca and Gonzalez kept their employments so long. Those two cowards sold they're souls to the Indian devil long ago. That department will always be a shithole until the BIA steps in and polices that Tribe of degenerates and swamp monkeys. If you are a Police Officer for the tribe do yourself and your family a big favor and keep looking for a job even if all seems like it's going well. Trust me on this, they will fire you even if you do everything right. If you don't believe me, just look at the past to understand the future. The circumstances of employment there will never change my friends.

Unregistered
10-18-2014, 09:02 AM
I will echo what many have said before, "it's not if you will get fired but when". I was lucky to do some time, get my training and get the hell out before it was too late. I strongly suggest all you young bloods there do the same. Many good officers have had their careers ruined because of the animals there.

Also to the comment of Diaz and Bryant..... So what the tribe fired them for being good people and doing their job. It was a bump in the road but I know for a fact that they both work for great departments and are doing outstanding.

The Indians will never car about the Leo's or any other "white or black man" there. They are greedy, power hungry people who have zero compassion for anyone.

Again collect your paycheck (which I remember wasn't much) and apply out. Don't try to be super cop or anything. Check in, area checks and check out. Trust me.

sitting bull
12-07-2015, 10:41 PM
LMAO!! "shonabesh" i know who wrote that hahahaa thats the goood oooone