PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Paine

Unregistered
09-07-2014, 05:53 AM
Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one;*for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer.

Thomas Paine
09-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Dear doc justice thanks for you interview including pictures of yourself. Now you hav infected the boynton beach pd. We are going back over all of you're post to confirm your Dr's original opinion.

Unregistered
09-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Dear doc justice thanks for you interview including pictures of yourself. Now you hav infected the boynton beach pd. We are going back over all of you're post to confirm your Dr's original opinion.

With your profound understanding of anatomy (I.e. uvula vs. vulva), particularly female anatomy, I can think of no one better for the task. Then you have your down syndrome assistant poet helping you with his ability to rhyme half the time. Then never could i forget your gimp the cimmand pimp.You three stooges may actually run the world one day with your abilities and brilliance.

Thomas Paine you and your merry band of misfit mutants are my heros. May God bless you mightily.

Unregistered
09-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Could you old boy's make any less sense if you tried?