PDA

View Full Version : Ochoa

Unregistered
08-14-2014, 02:09 AM
How is the elite Ochoa doing?

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 05:33 PM
he is a loser and a liar. can there anything in a male that's is not worth being a man about????
that is Ochoa!!!

Unregistered
09-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Why don't u guys get a ****ing life.....

Unregistered
09-06-2014, 03:56 PM
its way to fun to show the world of l.e.o. that OCHOA is a liar and a thief of morals. he has done some many illegal acts and violations that it would take years for the fed's to interview everyone! thats a fact!

its smiple interview those officers who have left to other departments, you see the truth.

try me, always at 107 & 2 st.......

Unregistered
09-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Its easy to speak behind a computer, phone etc.... man up and tell Ochoa and whoever else to their face..... hideing behind a computer now that's whst I call a piece of shit.. honestly feels sorry for you people

Unregistered
09-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Its easy to speak behind a computer, phone etc.... man up and tell Ochoa and whoever else to their face..... hideing behind a computer now that's whst I call a piece of shit.. honestly feels sorry for you people

he has been told. but I really don't think he'll say who did and why. he will just continue with his lies and so on!

Unregistered
09-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Who's this ochoa and what's he done

Unregistered
09-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Ochoa
For treasurer :)

He's great super amazing elite and lighter than Toledo
Taller than delara smarter than macus more hair than Roly

Ochoa 2016 my vote

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Ochoa

Ochoa 2016 my vote

I read this and began to piss in my pants I was laughing so much. goto change uniforms now, where my pink cape?

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Ochoa

Ochoa 2016 my vote

will his voting number be????

Bobby O vote #39

or

Bobby O vote #54

or

Bobby O vote #43

or gets better;

Bobby O vote#45

all of those would make perfect sense. You pick which one is better!????????????

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:37 PM
Two people had keys to the box: Fulgueira and Rodriguez. According to Rodriguez, Fulgueira was the main person who would process the three to four payments of fines made on a weekly basis. After counting the money, he said, Fulgueira would hand the cash and invoices to the deputy chief, Roberto Ochoa, who would then deposit the money with the city’s finance department.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1958062.html#storylink=cpy