PDA

View Full Version : Racism

08-02-2014, 11:24 PM
The lot of the command staff and administration are still living in the 1960's with this nonsense. Just because an individual is black doesn't make them more qualified. If we really want to get down to brass tacks, almost every single demotion and firing has been of blacks doing activities where anywhere else they would have been fired. Let's list it shall we?

AB - Demoted for sustained sexual harassment charges/suspicion of drug usage.

RR - Demoted for attempting to cover up a crime scene and misuse of equipment.

SW - Fired for drug usage and criminal activity.

MSN - Demoted/fired for continuous sustained sexual harassment charges.

AL - Previously arrested for domestic violence and demoted for sheer incompetence.

Mssp - For dereliction of duty, ie not responding to calls and sleeping in his unit on duty.

SM - For not responding to calls and staying at home on duty for hours at a time which was two counties away.

That's not even counting that one lunatic who we started with who would slam people's heads in car doors.

Then they promote AL/AB as "chiefs" ? Really? Then one sergeant with no road experience gets made and goes right into IA with the other being made having three, count'em THREE dead bodies on his hands due to screwing up investigations. Hghs as a major? This guy thinks it's illegal to run license plates and had to be directly told by MB that him unarresting a Battery on LEO suspect was flat out illegal.

They completely disband CST because it's majority white and Hispanic under the excuse that it was some shmuck wanted to sue the entire department despite it being ripped in half before even getting to court. You now then boot three veteran detectives because they're white.

Apparently if you don't wear bow ties, cheap suits and aren't part of Lambda, Lambda, Lambda you will be stuck on patrol and ****ed with constantly.

Christ, even the chief came in and blatantly said he didn't see enough black faces to the patrol briefings. As someone in command you should know better than to violate federal standards by saying things like this.

You guys do realize making promotions and transfers on race is illegal, right? You make the rest of us look like racists and it's sickening. Now thanks to this crap, people will think anything I get will be based upon my race rather than merit. I don't like having my brothers thinking I'm part of this blatant racial jump for power because of your stupidity.

08-03-2014, 10:36 PM
This doesn't surprise you does it? During the search for the new Chief, didn't the City Manager say something to the effect of, "Our city is 80% African American, we want a Chief that reflects our city"? Can you imagine if a mostly white city, let's say Portland, publicly stated, "Our city is over 75% Caucasian, and we want a Chief that reflects that"....That would never fly! There would be protests, lawsuits, etc. What the MGPD is doing is illegal, but do they care? Hell no, because who is gonna push the issue? Nobody, because if they do then they are somehow labeled as the racist. The only reason this happens over and over again throughout the country is because nobody will unite and stand up against it. In the 50's and 60's the African American community felt, rightfully so, unjustly treated so they came together and pushed for equality. Now, that "equality" they pushed for has gone so overboard that it tips the scales the other direction, but the Caucasian's are too scared of be labeled "racists" that they won't fight back for "equality".

08-04-2014, 05:15 AM
It makes us minority cops look terrible, and down right shameful. This is now the Miami Gardens fraternity house. They want to be so different from the last command staff, yet they're exactly the same...just in a different way. Don't worry though..a leopard doesn't change it's spots...those "chiefs" will eventually step on their crank, get jammed up with some piece of ass, and they won't be able to cover it up.

08-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Many want to blame the new administration for being racist but refuse to acknowledge/accept the huge disparity in this department when it comes to blacks vs whites in specialized units and supervisors. Not one person had an issue under the MB and PM administration with an all white IA, an all white CST, almost all white CID, all white SGTs, almost all white command staff in Miami Gardens. No one had an issue with almost all whites being hired in this city!!! For 6+ yrs no African American officer complained that almost all blacks were on road patrol and there were only 5 black SGTs out of almost 30. Most interesting, not one white officer/detective saw a problem with it I guess its suppose to be the norm. I mean come on.. I am not with putting blacks in positions b/c they're just black but how in the hell did we allow such a huge disparity to happen in this city. The sad thing is my fellow white officers did not see an issue with it... WTF!!! MB, PM, and their administration did a great disservice to all of us. So to the AFRICAN AMERCIAN officer who so called authored this thread... look at the bigger picture from beginning to now. MB told blacks they were lazy and not good enough to be in specialized units. MB said his black supervisors were incompetent and his white supervisors competent. The old created this shit. I really feel sorry for you if you don't see that. Just FYI there are still more whites supervisors and officers in specialized units at MGPD.

You made a comment that blacks were getting promoted and getting specialized positions b/c they are black only... I assume you mean that these blacks are incompetent.. no experience... and just flat out dumb. I haven't identified one yet who was put into a position who did not have at least over 30+ yrs of experience. My question for you is.. considering the huge disparity with blacks being in rank positions and specialized units and blacks being strategically passed up...... our CST under the direction of AC ****ing with bums at a store opening the door for a FEDERAL LAW SUIT... what would have been a better choice for you picking from our current personnel???

I THINK every black who either got a detective position or promoted is more than qualified. DO YOU?? Lets not forget how certain people were handed things with no experience under the old administration. You got it b/c of numbers beer cans arrest, milk crts, DWLS, trespass, ect..

Lastly, what the hell is LAMBDA LAMBDA LAMBDA???

08-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Many want to blame the new administration for being racist but refuse to acknowledge/accept the huge disparity in this department when it comes to blacks vs whites in specialized units and supervisors.

As it's been stated before. It was pretty evenly split between Blacks, Hispanics and Whites. Almost 33% across the board.

Not one person had an issue under the MB and PM administration with an all white IA, an all white CST, almost all white CID, all white SGTs, almost all white command staff in Miami Gardens.

MG was Hispanic and then retired, Tny was Black. She was then moved to homicide because she was needed elsewhere. It wasn't some grand conspiracy.

No one had an issue with almost all whites being hired in this city!!! For 6+ yrs no African American officer complained that almost all blacks were on road patrol and there were only 5 black SGTs out of almost 30.

Again, it was evenly split between Blacks, Hispanics and Whites. You'd know this if you ever worked the road versus hiding behind your desk and your rank. Also there was quite a bit of diversity in investigations, CET when it existed and so forth. Do you really want to go down this road and get blasted by facts?

The sad thing is my fellow white officers did not see an issue with it... WTF!!! MB, PM, and their administration did a great disservice to all of us. So to the AFRICAN AMERCIAN officer who so called authored this thread... look at the bigger picture from beginning to now. MB told blacks they were lazy and not good enough to be in specialized units. MB said his black supervisors were incompetent and his white supervisors competent. The old created this shit. I really feel sorry for you if you don't see that.

I know exactly who you are and you're not white. Let's not bullshit here as your address gives it away. Whatever MB said behind closed doors did not give the city or its administration the right to discriminate against Whites and Hispanics. It's that simple.

Just FYI there are still more whites supervisors and officers in specialized units at MGPD.

That's plainly incorrect and putting Whites and Hispanics together is also incorrect. The cultures are different as are the origins. The feds also make a distinction. They all may look the same to you, but they are uniquely different.

You made a comment that blacks were getting promoted and getting specialized positions b/c they are black only... I assume you mean that these blacks are incompetent.. no experience... and just flat out dumb. I haven't identified one yet who was put into a position who did not have at least over 30+ yrs of experience.

The original poster pretty clearly laid it out why the individuals listed shouldn't be promoted/transferred. Their records speak for themselves. You can have a thousand years of experience but if all you do is **** up then it doesn't matter much then does it?

our CST under the direction of AC ****ing with bums at a store opening the door for a FEDERAL LAW SUIT... what would have been a better choice for you picking from our current personnel???

AC is an asshole who should have been removed years ago. That's not because he's white as you imply. He's just incompetent. You think AB is going to be any different with the numbers bullshit? It's the same shit with new coat of polish.

I THINK every black who either got a detective position or promoted is more than qualified. DO YOU??

Certain ones have, yes. But it's not because they're black. It's because they're good officers irregardless of their race.

The city, the police administration and the city council are blatantly racist. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Hell, look at the sergeant's promotion. They skipped number three to make one guy who's indirectly killed three people and then skipped him again to promote someone with zero road experience. Number three has a friggin doctor's degree for christ's sake. You can't tell me that wasn't based on race.

08-04-2014, 08:27 PM
And now we are promoting ROOKIES...yep, the list is out. That girl KC has less than a year on the street, but she gets to go to SVU. That's a slap in the face of every officer (no matter what color they are) who had any kind of career aspirations. You just get here, and you're already a detective. That's bullshit.

08-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Brooklen and his corrupt goons.........that's okay Brooklen you will fall hard.....laugh now cry later

08-05-2014, 05:33 AM
KC is going there so AB can later hit on her, if he hasn't yet . He's back to his d self!!!

Best as they come
08-05-2014, 10:31 PM
I'm sure several grievances will be filed very soon!
The original posting stated at least 2 years of law enforcement experience but yet KC has 8 months on the road by herself and are putting her in DB?
She needs to learn how to be a cop before you can investigate a crime.
This agency has gone from bad to worse. They are being so blatant about what they are doing. They seem to forget there is such a thing as reverse discrimination and we too can play that card, as Ive heard several people say.
Just remember the first 150, strength in numbers!

Unregistered
08-09-2014, 07:26 PM
And now we are promoting ROOKIES...yep, the list is out. That girl KC has less than a year on the street, but she gets to go to SVU. That's a slap in the face of every officer (no matter what color they are) who had any kind of career aspirations. You just get here, and you're already a detective. That's bullshit.

13 months, not less than a year.

Unregistered
08-09-2014, 09:15 PM
And tell me what experience that contains, since you wanna be defending this..

Unregistered
08-10-2014, 05:16 AM
Here are the facts!! You have a Mayor who openly said he did not want people from other states here. He wants blacks and if they are from Miami Gardens, better.. matter of fact, next time you see him, just sit back and watch..He will say what's up if your black and if your white, maybe a stare.

You have the top brass, pro black power.. they are getting rid of the whites, to make room for the blacks and friends.

This is the new Miami Gardens! That's the fact..and everyone will continue to do the same thing as always..complain, speak among each other and that's it..

No unity here...why not march into city meeting, address the council... why not involve the media..they would love this story..

Because all who labors here has no balls...period!!!

This is only done here because all of you guys don't know better..blow this racism out of the water..channel media, radio station, the politician, the county Mayor etc... put on the balls and unite all I have to say..

This place hates media.

Unregistered
08-13-2014, 10:29 AM

Thir..teen...whole...months...holy shit. We had no idea that you had such a vast amount of experience. Might as well make her the investigations major.

Why is it that every rookie and School Board chuckle**** that comes here thinks they in any shape or form have something equal to actual police experience? Some of you can't even tie your shoes without assistance and you expect to be given more responsibility, really?

Come back when you have at least five years on (not School Board, not Railroad or University security guard) and then we might listen to what you have to say or think you might be good for a position.

Unregistered
08-16-2014, 01:49 AM
And tell me what experience that contains, since you wanna be defending this..

Miami Gardens is a very busy city, target rich environment. There's a lot to be learned in 13 months. We handle more crime than cities like miami lakes, Boca, coral springs, etc. She learned a lot in 13 months

Unregistered
08-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Miami Gardens PD has the same makeup of Ferguson MO Police epartment. The Department needs to change to reflect the population of the City. The Chief and Mayor are doing a great job to right the ship so that we do not have the problems that occurred in Ferguson with the police shooting. If officers don't like working in Miami Gardens maybe they should resign and work elsewhere.

Unregistered
08-17-2014, 01:30 AM
Miami Gardens PD has the same makeup of Ferguson MO Police epartment. The Department needs to change to reflect the population of the City. The Chief and Mayor are doing a great job to right the ship so that we do not have the problems that occurred in Ferguson with the police shooting. If officers don't like working in Miami Gardens maybe they should resign and work elsewhere.

So let me see if I understand the thinking here. If a police department is staffed to reflect the city population then there would no longer be any issues or problems? There wouldn't be any police involved shootings? All of the criminal element in the city and those that come to the city to commit their crimes would magically lay down their arms and stop committing crimes? All the gang members and gang organizations would dissolve and they would all make up so there wouldn't be any more drive by shootings and homicides? Cause if that is what would happen then as a white officer here that enjoys his work I would move on just so the city residents could have a more peaceful life. Then again anyone who believes that the make up of a department would solve all the cities problems then tell them to get in touch with me cause I have a nice bridge in NY that I need to sell cheap!

Unregistered
08-17-2014, 09:07 AM

Quintana, this sounds like you. MG does not have the same makeup as Ferguson. You need to stop kissing ass, your getting your promotion. If I understand you right. We need to hire more black, dirty and corrupt cops. I think we have plenty already. Lazy, stupid and the list goes on. Not one person deserves what they got. The girls with 13 months and anyone defending her is a dumb ass. You are still a rookie........you never should have gotten that job or even accepted it.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Quintana, this sounds like you. MG does not have the same makeup as Ferguson. You need to stop kissing ass, your getting your promotion. If I understand you right. We need to hire more black, dirty and corrupt cops. I think we have plenty already. Lazy, stupid and the list goes on. Not one person deserves what they got. The girls with 13 months and anyone defending her is a dumb ass. You are still a rookie........you never should have gotten that job or even accepted it.

This is awesome. Get the popcorn ready! And for all the black cops that truly believe that more black officers will really make a difference in this city, you're a fool. You are still the "crackas", no matter what color you are. These folks just see you as a thorn in their ass. And folks defending that rookie are either rookies themselves or dumb ass officers that didn't do shit in their career, and think "oh she's nice, so yeah she deserved it". Meanwhile someone with 13 months here couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag. **** outta here with that.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 03:58 AM
Hey now, leave Quintana out of this one. She's smart and a hard worker. Unlike a lot of others around here!
Besides, that's Als right hand.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 04:05 AM
This is awesome. Get the popcorn ready! And for all the black cops that truly believe that more black officers will really make a difference in this city, you're a fool. You are still the "crackas", no matter what color you are. These folks just see you as a thorn in their ass. And folks defending that rookie are either rookies themselves or dumb ass officers that didn't do shit in their career, and think "oh she's nice, so yeah she deserved it". Meanwhile someone with 13 months here couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag. **** outta here with that.

Come on. Leave the rookie alone for crying out loud. Are you jealous? So what she's a detective now? Obviously someone wanted her back there, otherwise she would have never been allowed to put in for it! Think about: first memo wanted the last 2 yearly eval...then it was changed to only last eval. Even if they wanted Booker back there they would have gotten him.
Let's get to work now.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Hey now, leave Quintana out of this one. She's smart and a hard worker. Unlike a lot of others around here!
Besides, that's Als right hand.

Yeah when she's not have an illegitimate child outside of her marriage from that other retard and getting shot at during a domestic dispute. It's any wonder she/it can walk upright let alone speak.

Miami Gardens is a very busy city, target rich environment. There's a lot to be learned in 13 months. We handle more crime than cities like miami lakes, Boca, coral springs, etc. She learned a lot in 13 months

Thirteen months here, in New York, LA or anywhere is not long enough to know how to be an officer let alone a detective. That's the point. It has nothing to do with this shit of a department. It has to do with total experience, knowledge of the law and discretion. Thirteen months is nothing. But hey, when she gets someone killed or royally ****s up an investigation you'll figure it out...maybe...no, probably not. Looks like IF part two.

Since we're on the discussion of **** ups. I'm surprised no one brought up:

AV - Demoted for sustained sexual harassment charges.

JB - Fired for perjury and narrowly dodged being indicted.

Unregistered
08-19-2014, 01:51 AM
Yeah when she's not have an illegitimate child outside of her marriage from that other retard and getting shot at during a domestic dispute. It's any wonder she/it can walk upright let.
WTF!!! Have some respect..... she's a graduate of FSU summa cum laude. She's very smart and independent. And stay out of her personal life. Moron... problem is you're jealous of her!

Unregistered
08-20-2014, 09:08 AM
How about her sending a prisoner to the county jail with a loaded gun......you said it, a loaded gun on her first week as an investigator.

Unregistered
08-20-2014, 08:32 PM
How about her sending a prisoner to the county jail with a loaded gun......you said it, a loaded gun on her first week as an investigator.

Yep, KC not even off of patrol and already endangering lives. Way to go. Rumor has it that they're even going to squash the IA before it even gets off of the ground. Hell, even why are we even surprised. CF turns a statutory rape case into a truancy then the kid gets beaten nearly to death and then forcibly raped by the suspect because she was too lazy to do anything about it. But sure, let's put her into IAB.

I really hope the FDLE and the Feds can step in and start investigating the severe level of corruption going on here. It's not just internal people getting screwed over, it's the citizens and their children who are being put at risk, hurt and having their civil rights violated on order of the command staff and rogue officers.

Unregistered
08-24-2014, 02:40 AM
Here are the facts!! You have a Mayor who openly said he did not want people from other states here. He wants blacks and if they are from Miami Gardens, better.. matter of fact, next time you see him, just sit back and watch..He will say what's up if your black and if your white, maybe a stare.

You have the top brass, pro black power.. they are getting rid of the whites, to make room for the blacks and friends.

This is the new Miami Gardens! That's the fact..and everyone will continue to do the same thing as always..complain, speak among each other and that's it..

No unity here...why not march into city meeting, address the council... why not involve the media..they would love this story..

Because all who labors here has no balls...period!!!

This is only done here because all of you guys don't know better..blow this racism out of the water..channel media, radio station, the politician, the county Mayor etc... put on the balls and unite all I have to say..

This place hates media.

If the mayor is such a bad ass, why does he have a "do" with him everywhere he goes? Looking like twins. I've heard that the mayor has his little protection detail at personal social events. Is that allowed? It's a shame that certain detectives are protected by AB. I guess birds of a feather flock together. You would think AB would have learned his lesson by now. Even at the county he was out of control with the women. I know his bow tie buddy EW has some issues too. Somebody needs to ask some questions.

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Everything in this department is about RACE!!! All you do is fuel the divide and this is why you will never have your OWN police department. You're either another Opa Locka or even worse the Miami Dade /City of Miami wanna be NYPD that can figure out that all you have to do is unite and you can start moving forward. The city doesn't respect you because YOU don't respect yourselves! You still have people in positions of power that are an embarrassment to your department. Sexual Harassment complaints that were clear as day swept under the rug, hiring people with lower standards just to meet a quota .......this place will never learn with this clear un-ETHICAL behavior. I feel sorry and pity the GOOD officers who area represented by these jack wagons and are suck by the money they came for which allows them to swallow their pride in where they work. Here's to hope for the future although that is looking fainter and fainter by the minute!

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Yeap; what ya gots here is a bunch of incompetent morons policing a city full of criminals and wondering what’s wrong with the picture ! ! !

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Yeap; what ya gots here is a bunch of incompetent morons policing a city full of criminals and wondering what’s wrong with the picture ! ! !

Unregistered
03-13-2015, 10:24 AM
It is amazing that in these last 6 years of political make believe there are some that feel they are entitled to an undeserved degree of legitimacy.
Our biggest threat to national security is not Al Qaeda or Isis; the most dangerous terrorists are here living amongst us. The terrorize neighborhoods with drive-by shootings, deal in drugs, rape, steal and conduct organized fraud of our tax based social services.
However; in an interested twist of fate and an indictment to the state of our political system, they are protected by our very own Department of Justice who chooses to ignore one of their leaders and his multi-million dollar tax debt and do selective enforcement only against whites.
We are not unlike the UK where Muslims have penetrated the Parliament and are now working towards an Islamic State in England.

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 06:09 AM
It is amazing that in these last 6 years of political make believe there are some that feel they are entitled to an undeserved degree of legitimacy.
Our biggest threat to national security is not Al Qaeda or Isis; the most dangerous terrorists are here living amongst us. The terrorize neighborhoods with drive-by shootings, deal in drugs, rape, steal and conduct organized fraud of our tax based social services.
However; in an interested twist of fate and an indictment to the state of our political system, they are protected by our very own Department of Justice who chooses to ignore one of their leaders and his multi-million dollar tax debt and do selective enforcement only against whites.
We are not unlike the UK where Muslims have penetrated the Parliament and are now working towards an Islamic State in England.

The men and women at MGPD have a very difficult job, more so on a daily basis than many other agencies in South FLA.
As an OLD TIMER, working nearby, I applaud all of you for going to work in that dump daily. Your stress level has to be high, and when all of us hear some of you speak about the INTERNAL PROBLEMS, if i was an AH living in your dump, I'd be happy.

Besides a long time in PD work, I'm also a Vet. When I went overseas, some of you young ones were not even born yet so please listen to my suggestion: YOU ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS A TEAM, PUT ASIDE THE COLOR, RELIGION ETC AND WORK AS A PD TEAM!!! Try to forget the internal politics and remember your EXTERNAL PROBLEMS ARE MUCH LARGER. You guys handle more shootings and major crimes in a week than some other PD's handle in months. The AH'es in your city enjoy and profit from your INTERNAL BICKERING, AND ASK ANY COMBAT VET (AND U R ALL IN A COMBAT ZONE) IF YOU ARE NOT A TEAM, THAN U R IN A DEEP PILE OF CRAP. Focus on the outside elements that clearly need to be flushed, arrested and removed from your city. Remember for those citizens trapped who support you but given their surroundings can't really come forward for you, BECOME A STRONGER TEAM FOR THEM ALSO.

TRY TO GET ALONG, WORK AND TUNE OUT THE BS AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. yeah its easy for me to say that, but remember many of your brothers and sisters live in similar but not quite as hectic conditions as you do. Hoorah, Semper Fi, anchors away, whatever, get together and beat the external problems first....GOOD LUCK, my hat's off to you all working in the dump. Hey city manager, etc...take up my suggestion and clean up your side of the political machine to support your team and take the Gardens from Dump to ??????????

Unregistered
03-18-2015, 09:08 PM
The men and women at MGPD have a very difficult job, more so on a daily basis than many other agencies in South FLA.
As an OLD TIMER, working nearby, I applaud all of you for going to work in that dump daily. Your stress level has to be high, and when all of us hear some of you speak about the INTERNAL PROBLEMS, if i was an AH living in your dump, I'd be happy.

Besides a long time in PD work, I'm also a Vet. When I went overseas, some of you young ones were not even born yet so please listen to my suggestion: YOU ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS A TEAM, PUT ASIDE THE COLOR, RELIGION ETC AND WORK AS A PD TEAM!!! Try to forget the internal politics and remember your EXTERNAL PROBLEMS ARE MUCH LARGER. You guys handle more shootings and major crimes in a week than some other PD's handle in months. The AH'es in your city enjoy and profit from your INTERNAL BICKERING, AND ASK ANY COMBAT VET (AND U R ALL IN A COMBAT ZONE) IF YOU ARE NOT A TEAM, THAN U R IN A DEEP PILE OF CRAP. Focus on the outside elements that clearly need to be flushed, arrested and removed from your city. Remember for those citizens trapped who support you but given their surroundings can't really come forward for you, BECOME A STRONGER TEAM FOR THEM ALSO.

TRY TO GET ALONG, WORK AND TUNE OUT THE BS AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. yeah its easy for me to say that, but remember many of your brothers and sisters live in similar but not quite as hectic conditions as you do. Hoorah, Semper Fi, anchors away, whatever, get together and beat the external problems first....GOOD LUCK, my hat's off to you all working in the dump. Hey city manager, etc...take up my suggestion and clean up your side of the political machine to support your team and take the Gardens from Dump to ??????????

Thank you Captain America. That was very touching.