PDA

View Full Version : Doc PhD piled higher & deeper

08-02-2014, 07:34 PM
We PhD's would like to let you know that we are a group of intellectual elite individuals. Many of us are Mensa members
And take our professions seriously.LEO's are among our favorite people. Any PhD 'post hole digger' that would dig a hole
Full of shit and fall in it, he must be a member of that other PhD group, 'piled higher and deeper'. We all know what he
Fell in so it's easy to know what he piles higher.

President of the PhD association 2 percent club

08-03-2014, 08:36 PM
These post are just hilarious please keep them up. I savor the irony of someone with a GED cracking on PhDs. It does take some mental prowess to pass that examine, then whoo hoo you made it so far the military will not even hire you. Lol
No stress HPD loves hiring dumb, fat and lazy troglodytes. I mean who else would not vomit in their mouth at the site of Myrna? Plus if they have a room temperature IQ they could easily outsmart the chief, and we cant have that now can we?

This could be fun though we could have a battle of the brains. Although, I usually would not fight an unarmed oppoent, your arrogance compels me. To make it fair we could keep the questions related to things you would have more experience in such as the best way to eat a doughnut, how to write a report without making a single factually accurate statement (I know thats a tuff one but you guys are professional), how to violate the constitution and get away with it, how to in one citizen encounter make at least 22 violations of policy while also committing at least 8 state felonies and 6 federal offenses, how to cover up your crimes and prevent citizens from making a complaint and how to just be an all around POS. I mean these appear to be topics that you and some of your collegeaues are overly proficient in.

How about showing some courage and putting your name out there? Sorry I forgot you have none.

legal disclaimer
no myrnas were harmed in the makings of these post.lol

no hard feelings towards any of the few good ones out there. I sincerely pray for your safety. The others I pray for their imprisonment.

to my unnamed friend it was good seeing you today. My daughters really like your gift. hope you and your sister enjoy reading the above. Give that big beautiful dog a cookie for me.

08-03-2014, 08:49 PM
We PhD's would like to let you know that we are a group of intellectual elite individuals. Many of us are Mensa members
And take our professions seriously.LEO's are among our favorite people. Any PhD 'post hole digger' that would dig a hole
Full of shit and fall in it, he must be a member of that other PhD group, 'piled higher and deeper'. We all know what he
Fell in so it's easy to know what he piles higher.

President of the PhD association 2 percent club

I forgot to add, it would be nice more than 10% of HPD would take their duties seriously.

plus one question, if I never broke a law, but an HPD officer broke many which is proved by digital recordings and his own perjured statements, how am I in shit? I am sure you can easily articulate this with your supreme intellect. I am waiting.

Whoops one more question, are you proposing that it is honorable to coach your son to make false statements to law enforcement during an investigation? If so you have issues, if not go talk to your buddy Murguido who has done such, then come back here and act not your not just another criminal with a badge like him, myrna, aquino, rolle and others.

Please ask the fairy queen what his evidence that i took a plea deal is? He even had the court documents showing I entered a written plea of not guilty and the case was dismissed in my favor. Again where is this plea deal aquino keeps mentioning in emails and in statements?

before I sign off id just like to give a big congratualtions to myrna on her recent demotion. Way to go!!! Keep making us proud.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

08-03-2014, 09:58 PM
You still fell in a hole full of shit and you just keep on piling higher. Glad you are not a member of us post hole diggers.

08-03-2014, 10:01 PM
You still fell in a hole full of shit and you just keep on piling it higher. Glad you are just that other PhD group.

08-03-2014, 10:02 PM
You still fell in a hole full of shit and you just keep on piling it higher. Glad you are just that other PhD group.

08-03-2014, 10:26 PM
And your response shows you already lost the argument. What a loser. Please keep defending criminals. Also please explain what I fell into other than knowledge of the corruption in your department? Your just pathetic, and its hilarious, keep up with the wit there buddy.

Unregistered
08-06-2014, 08:58 PM
And your response shows you already lost the argument. What a loser. Please keep defending criminals. Also please explain what I fell into other than knowledge of the corruption in your department? Your just pathetic, and its hilarious, keep up with the wit there buddy.

Dear capt. Skidemore,
Us phd's (piled higher & deeper) wish to thank HPD for informing us about this doc justice. He is in no way affiliated with our group. Anyone who falls in his own pile of shit would no doubt trip over his own piles.
Sincerely piled higher and deeper--Phd