PDA

View Full Version : Class vs. Crass

07-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.

07-23-2014, 01:20 PM
I love Big Guy.

07-24-2014, 02:52 AM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.

07-24-2014, 03:50 AM

07-24-2014, 10:54 AM
BIG GUY sucks!

07-24-2014, 12:14 PM

07-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Big Guy sucks! :devil:

07-24-2014, 01:51 PM