PDA

View Full Version : SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

07-18-2014, 12:31 AM
These are the guys that did all the dirty work for Blom.. MR MANAGER FIRE THEM ASAP

07-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Hey Quagmire

07-18-2014, 12:58 PM
These are the guys that did all the dirty work for Blom.. MR MANAGER FIRE THEM ASAP

Just bring in a real chief, as opposed to the fraudulent, sneaky, slimy, scummy, political, backstabbing crap we have had and let him/her fire them. Either way, Mr. Manager and Mr. Mayor, to allow anyone handpicked by the previous regime, would be comparable to an exterminator not ridding an infested house or business of all of the rats.

I hope Big Guy left a few boxes...and since he's not doing anything...maybe he can help you pack your crap and get lost.

07-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Thank you for the information I'll make sure that I fire you at the same time. A snitch like you is always good to have around but you must understand that rats like can't be trusted. I sorry that u didn't get promoted.

07-19-2014, 12:17 AM
Giggity

07-19-2014, 02:48 AM
Thank you for the information I'll make sure that I fire you at the same time. A snitch like you is always good to have around but you must understand that rats like can't be trusted. I sorry that u didn't get promoted.

I can't wait to meet the new chief! I'll make sure he knows that the city guys are not his anemies. I'll make sure to point out to him every little snakes we still have in our department. The ones that are still leaking information to a certain politician. New chief, pay close attention to certain Sergeants that will approach you to kiss your ass, and at the same time they will stab you in the back as they leak info to that female politician.

07-19-2014, 01:20 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
New Crime Suppresion Unit
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Field Force Training / Active Shooter training dept wide
Commanders Advance training
Increased Patrol Staffing
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

Yes, the Miami Boys suck. We will all feel the pain when they leave. They will elsewhere and fix another **** up department . Thank you Miami Boys for showing us the way.

07-19-2014, 07:08 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

Yes, the Miami Boys suck. We will all feel the pain when they leave. They will elsewhere and fix another **** up department . Thank you Miami Boys for showing us the way.

You Miami assholes come onto here and post an inflated list of bullshit claims. Are you impressing yourselves? BIG GUYS Sucks!

07-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Sorry you didn't get promoted. Study harder next time.

07-19-2014, 07:54 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-19-2014, 10:17 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

You Miami assholes come onto here and post an inflated list of bullshit claims. Are you impressing yourselves? BIG GUYS Sucks!

Big Guy, go suck a huge quack! We don't have a reason to post shit in our forum. We post the facts that we have seen with our administration. You are just another slug.

07-19-2014, 11:50 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

Big Guy, go suck a huge quack! We don't have a reason to post shit in our forum. We post the facts that we have seen with our administration. You are just another slug.

BIG GUY Sucks!

07-20-2014, 05:44 AM
Guest73 wrote:
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-20-2014, 01:05 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Guest73 wrote:
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-20-2014, 02:38 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS! :devil:

07-20-2014, 03:58 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 02:32 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS AND IS FIRED! :devil:

07-21-2014, 02:51 AM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 02:53 AM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 02:54 AM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 11:18 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-21-2014, 11:30 AM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS! :devil:

07-21-2014, 02:19 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Big guy sucks!

07-21-2014, 03:07 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-21-2014, 06:58 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS

07-21-2014, 07:14 PM
[quote="We'll said":aprraagy]Guest73 wrote:
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad backt
15 PSA's

Yes, the Miami Boys suck. We will all feel the pain when they leave. They will elsewhere and fix another **** up department . Thank you Miami Boys for showing us the way.[/quote:aprraagy]

07-22-2014, 12:51 AM

Yes Mr. Manager, listen to jjjjj, fire these three bozos who Blom brought in to spy not just on the mayor, but to destroy any officer who dares to have an opinion. And once you're done with the little old looking ninja turtles, you need to get rid of some of Ricky Gomez rats, who are still here trying to ruin Doral PD, so Ricky Gomez and Bermudez can look good. Fire the likes of Munecas and Sanchez, these *****es need to go also. Thank you Mr. Manager for doing such a great job.

07-22-2014, 01:17 AM

Yes Mr. Manager, listen to jjjjj, fire these three bozos who Blom brought in to spy not just on the mayor, but to destroy any officer who dares to have an opinion. And once you're done with the little old looking ninja turtles, you need to get rid of some of Ricky Gomez rats, who are still here trying to ruin Doral PD, so Ricky Gomez and Bermudez can look good. Fire the likes of Munecas and Sanchez, these *****es need to go also. Thank you Mr. Manager for doing such a great job.

What the manager should do is fire all you lazy, cry babies, that don't want to work and all they do is feed information to Sandra Ruiz and Pete Cabrera. So Manager PLEASE GET RID OF PABLO RODRIGUEZ, YVETTE GOMEZ, EDWIN SANCHEZ, & ANDRES MENDOZA, and ENRIQUE MULET! They are a disgrace to the badge and to the department. Also be very careful Mr. manager because these idiots are trying to screw Boria and you over. All they do is have meetings with Sandra Ruiz, Pete Cabrera and Tony Rodriguez.

07-22-2014, 01:45 AM
So, in the midst of this “spy vs. spy” saga, who is the heir apparent and rightful “Big Guy” successor?

07-22-2014, 02:33 AM
Chief Seiglie for Chief

07-22-2014, 12:28 PM
big guy sucks

07-22-2014, 02:31 PM
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-22-2014, 02:46 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Guest73 wrote:
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-22-2014, 05:10 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS

07-22-2014, 05:57 PM
We'll said wrote:
Guest73 wrote:
First contract
Pay raises
New cars
New building
New K9 positions
Increased Motors unit
Increased CSO
First Written Sgt Exam
2 LEO Awards
Relief Squad back
15 PSA's

07-22-2014, 07:06 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS

07-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few. I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.

In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.

Therefore, I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.

I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.

My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Hey AUTO REPLY, go kiss Bloms ass.

Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few. I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.

In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.

Therefore, I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.

I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.

My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-22-2014, 10:33 PM
Auto reply

Re: SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

Postby NYPD » 07/22/14 17:23:26

Auto reply wrote:Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-22-2014, 11:15 PM
big guy sucks :lol:

07-22-2014, 11:40 PM
Auto reply

Re: SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

Postby NYPD » 07/22/14 17:23:26

Auto reply wrote:Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-23-2014, 01:46 AM
None of these soon to be out of a job bozo's, (Seiglie, Vega and Tapanes) have information on the mayor. These Carollo rats will soon be gone. If they had information, they would of released it before their chief was fired. Say good bye to these rats, they will be gone soon.

07-23-2014, 01:51 AM
The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 01:54 AM
The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:40 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:41 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:42 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:43 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:44 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:48 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:51 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:53 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 04:44 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 05:06 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 01:24 PM
I love Big Guy.

07-24-2014, 11:02 AM
BIG GUY sucks!

07-24-2014, 12:12 PM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.

07-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Big Guy sucks! :devil:

07-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.