PDA

View Full Version : hold on the cog turns slowly

07-17-2014, 04:31 AM
Wow. I am going through the closed IA case against Murguido intried to file prepared by Aquino. Half way through the third page and I already have 13 pages of problems, false statements and inconsistencies. I would like to thank the Aquino for his impartial investigative skills where he attempts to make me look like a deranged lunatic, while critically leave out any exculpatory details. This while painting the picture of a caring duo comprised of AA and AR who just want to nurtuteviolationsunity. Im not sure who makes me sicker AM, AA or AR. All should be locked up and I beleive if the right people ever see my evidence they will be.

I implore anyone investigated by him (AA) to go through his investigations with the finest tooth comb. There is more wrong than right. The biggest difficulty is in where to even start.

He spells my name at least five different ways, talk about that consistency. I know sometime I make mistakes too and then things always slip past. However, I am curious how he passed high school english. Am I overreacting to his complete lack of proper grammar or is this common in all police documentation?

I must say he does do a bang up job of impartially painting a completely slanted narrative that contains kernels of truth but amongst the litany of lies. If his inconsistencies were random error he could be viewed a human which all are fallible or incompetent and it could be left at that. However all his errors systemically stack up to one side. This would imply one of the extremes of either staringht out corruption of AA, or something even more sinister, a pattern and pratice of violations of rights. Neither outlook should be good for them. However, I will not hold my breath. With that said if the political pressure ever grows his days will be limited. Something tells me there may some problems building. We will see. Regardless I cant wait to have his deposition taken. Im waiting I to see how he attempts to spinning BS while he squirm knowing all he has is lies.

He makes so many patently false statements, when I have documentation and a witness who will contradict nearly every statement he made. This after being basically psychologically tortured and confined for almost two year becuase of Murguido's lies and AAs complicity. All under the supervision of the illustrious AR. This is gonna be like Christmas in court.

To all the good honest HPD officers stay safe and God bless. To those who walk their own road be careful many eyes are watching.

07-17-2014, 04:35 AM
Whoops random auto correct error in end of first paragraph. Should be nurture the community.

So much for trashing someones writing. However this is not an official document.

07-21-2014, 03:33 AM
nurture violations unity, is that what you mean?????????????

07-22-2014, 11:52 PM
nurture violations unity, is that what you mean?????????????

I meant nurture the community. However you analysis also fits. Maybe thats what my phone was trying to say.lol