PDA

View Full Version : Chief of Police Alexander E. Rolle Jr. Interview

06-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Hello Homestead Community,

I recently came across this site. What does everyone think about his interview?

http://vimeo.com/93518425

07-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Very good for him. Nothing for you Stanko..

07-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Chief Rolle does not call in sick because he just doesn't show up for work.
This reporter or host should have down some research on Chief Rolle. This man loves
to talk about himself and only one of his children Antrel . "Believe it or not" haha if they did
all this charity work Chief Rolle would have bragged about it long before this.
The entire Rolle family does have a history in Homestead and not all of it is good.

One more thing how does one's head swell from studying for an exam. "Believe it or not"
lmao I think thats called a headache. That was his excuse to stay home and study
without having to bother with coming into work.

07-01-2014, 02:50 PM
I have had the opportunity to work with Al. He was never a true cop and will never be. His ego is bigger than his actual size. He was on the road for less than 1 year and half and became a detective almost immediate. As a detective, he was a ghost as he is still today. As a sergeant, he made no decisions and hid behind the badge. He was never a lieutenant because he was not smart enough to pass the exam. Before being promoted to Captain, he was told to remove his gold tooth. He ran to everyone he knew and didn’t know for a chance at being Chief. Now he acts as if they offered him the position without campaigning. SK and JV ran the department for him while he spent Thursday through Monday watching football. Bottom line, he is not a leader and posses no leadership characteristics. It’s time for CHANGE.

J&R Enterprise

07-02-2014, 06:21 PM
YR please just use your name instead of Homestead50.

07-02-2014, 11:58 PM
#50 you called out homestead 50 for not using their name. If you're so righteous and just,
then why don't you use your own name. Lol if you call someone out for something then you should
not commit the same infraction.