PDA

View Full Version : Duane Billie

06-22-2014, 02:31 PM
RIP Duane. You were one of the good guys out there.

06-23-2014, 12:46 PM
RIP D-, you will be missed and remembered by many!

06-23-2014, 11:13 PM
R.I.P.

07-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Duane was a true friend. I have known Duane for 10 of my 14 years in law enforcement. We had a lot of fun working in the alley. Duane taught me about his culture, as I did about mines. Even 6 years after leaving Miccosukee, we stayed in touch. When he found out he was getting promoted, I was the first person he called after his wife.

I am so proud of the things he accomplished as a supervisor and as a friend, and I was lucky enough to tell him that the Wednesday before his passing. He was truly proud of the officers and command staff of the department and was working hard to get you guys the benefits you deserve. To the men and women still there, keep doing the excellent work you have been doing since day one. There will be bad days, and you will interact with people you may hate through your career(officers and community members). Just remember that everyone in the tribe is not bad, and during the 4 + years I was there, I had more positive experiences than negatives.

Duane will always be remembered by me as a person who cared about his fellow brother in blue. "D" you will truly be missed by me and by others. You were one of the best friends I ever had and it was a pleasure working with you. I know he is happy and in heaven watching over us all. See you when I get there. 09/06 my brother.