PDA

View Full Version : RICO (sick leave)

06-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Dear Lt. DeJohn,

Lets go back to your time as a probationary sergeant. Remember when (then ) Lt. Kent ordered you to purposely

alter department SOPS? Remember she maliciously disciplined an innocent officer for a non-existing infraction?

Have you conveniently forgotten this conspiracy? Could this really be a criminal act? Before you reply, better check with

capt. Kent maybe these documents have met their retention date? Better call your PBA attorney to see if you have any

criminal exposure. Are you going to give the typical nazi ss reply? (I just poured the gas down the shower vents. I was

just following orders.) Now you want to be a captain??? You are willing to prostitute you're professional and personal

integrity to get there!!! Take this opportunity to clear yourself. What officer would trust you on a 3-15 or any 15 ?

Come forward, show you're metal, admit you're mistake. Clear you're conscious!!! Move on to a trustworthy career.

We await your actions. We believe this act only contributes to the on going state of mind of Capt. Kent.

06-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Let me start of by saying..... Wow! I'm now being brought into this war in what appears to be failed tactic to scare me. Let me officially announce that what I am about to say is not on behalf of the Homestead Police Department, not me as as a Lieutenant, but me as an individual.

You sad little person. I wipe my balls with what you have to say. I find it amazing that you would utilize the name Thomas Paine. For those who may have not made the connection. Thomas Paine was an American Political Activist during the Revolutionary War who wrote pamphlets to inspire the people to fight the British, but he used his own name. I guess this has become a revolutionary war to you and your minions. Not hardly. Instead you are acting like an Internet Terrorist, spouting your rhetoric as if the information is fact. You should be using the name Richard Reid ( Failed Al Qaeda Shoe Bomber) or Umar Farouk Adulmutallb (Failed Underwear Bomber) because your plan is failing. You hide behind a name that is not you, acting as a terrorist attempting to wreck havoc in the Police Department, all because you cannot get your way. You see "Thomas Paine"... I know who you are. You may not be the actual blogger, it may be your proxy. But I know you and your minions. How do I know? Am I that smart? Not really, I'm just a guy with a High School education and nearly 25 years of Law Enforcement experience. Maybe it is the fact that during these last couple of years this place has been crawling with double agents on both sides of the issue. Maybe it is because I spent a good portion of my career developing and cultivating informants, to which I developed a minion as an informant. If you see me talking with one your minions, are we just talking or am I debriefing him /her. Or just maybe... I'm just trying to get inside your head. Whatever it might be, trust no one.

Oh we'll... Back to the real issue at hand. You use scare tactics in accusing me of altering the SOPs, under the direction of (then) Lt Kent. All this, to write up an officer for misuse of sick leave. You insinuate that I may need to check with my PBA Attorney to see if I may have some criminal exposer as part of a conspiracy. We'll Cookie.... You got the facts all wrong. You see (then) Lt Kent had nothing to do with it, with the exception that she was my immediate supervisor. Fact, another Sergeant and I received an Email from a former Uniform Patrol Captain, who is no longer with the PD, advising of the officer's misuse of sick leave. The Captain had it all laid out on how the officer violated SOPs and he directed that he be written up, recommending one day off, barring the officer had a valid excuse. In fairness to the Officer, I'm not going into details about the violation. But, if you've got half the stones you think you do, step out of hiding, reveal your name on the blog and make an appointment with me. I will share the info with you. You will see the truth and the outcome. But I know I've talked to you and/or your minions in the past, about this very issue. If you are feeling real ****y and you think I have broken some law, take your conspiracy theory, go to the SAO, The US Attorney's Office, the UN Security Council, I don't care. At most what we have is a disagreement on what the PBA Contract reads. I still stand by the write up. (It also complied with the Human Resources Guide) This is hardly a violation of the law. If there are any pending arrest in the horizon, please consult with the prosecutor. Your rhetoric does nothing but mess up their case. Again you would know that had you ever done some true police work, getting to truly testify in a real trial. Not showing up to the court house and claiming 4 hours for a 15 min meeting with the prosecutor or the defense.

I find it interesting that you made a reference to officers not wanting me on a 3-15 or any 15 due to trust issues. You know what I think... I really don't care what you think. As a Law Enforcement Officer and a Supervisor, my first priority is to make sure that officer is safe. It doesn't matter if I like them as a person or I disagree as to their work ethic, I'm gonna back them. I would hope that as a professional, they would feel the same way. If they don't like me being on the call, oh we'll. I guess you forgot that it is not our job to breast feed these men and women. It is our job to make sure they are doing their job correctly and fairly. We are to make sure that they show up to work and they do their job as they are paid to do so. The Citizens of Homestead don't care about a labor contract. They only want responsible officers doing the job that they are paid to do. That job is police work. For some of us, it is supervising the police work and sometimes, regrettably, it is policing the police.

Why is it that you are so concerned about my career path? Does your penis envy effect you that bad that you are driven to blog about it in order to obtain a mental erection. You and the minions need to seek group counseling and concentrate on police work or whatever your endeavors maybe. Grow up! Just leave my name out of if. This is not Homestead Middle School.

As for me consulting with an attorney, you may need to do that. I do recognize your right to freedom of speech. However, every court in the land will state that with freedom of speech, there are civil liabilities attached.

As for this overall mess. I do have my own opinions about everything that has gone on, none of which I will ever share in writing. For all parties involved, I have never wished any harm on anyone and only hope things work out for them. I do understand why their attorneys and them have fought so hard. That is their right. For everyone else that doesn't have a dog in this fight, this blogging back and forth makes us all look like spoiled children. But you "Thomas Paine" You get on here and you make yourself look like the kid that was always picked last in kick ball and now you've turned into the bully. But Jesus loves ya.

Remember, "It is what it is

To all the members of the Homestead Police Department who have been anticipating my response. I apologize if my response has offended anyone. I believe that most of you, no matter what side of the issue you stand on, know that I do have to supervise and lead no matter what my personal beliefs may be and that I always make every effort to treat each of you fairly, this includes the officer who was the subject of this sick leave. This will always continue.

"Thomas Paine".... I hope I answered your questions. But, If I have further enraged you, so be it. Remember you brought the fight to me. Rest assured, I will continue to smile when I see you and treat you no different.

06-22-2014, 06:34 PM
David,

Well said my brother !

06-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Dear Lt. Dejohn,

We are a bunch of old crackers and conchs from down here. We all have coffee down to the royal palm most
mornings. We all got then gadgets now. Them iphones and epads and such. We all been watching them police
doings for a long time. We saw you this morning boy you got a lot of guts.You stood up for yourself and put it all on the lline.
In our day we would have gave that guy a ass kicking. Looks like you opened up a can of good old ass whooping and poured
on him. You told it just like it was good job. We hope you keep standing up for yourself. Dont let no smart ass kick you
down. We are all for the police.

06-24-2014, 01:31 AM
David, "my brother," thanks for the insight into your strange mind. I guess we know who to thank if damn X-ray scanners are installed now to gain access into the building. The fact that you can call out FULL names of bombers is just a little alarming there brother.

Quite funny that you of all people would refer to anyone as "minions"!!! LMAO what are you there little fella 5ft on a good day in boots? Sounds like an appropriate reference for you just taking into consideration your size!!!

Now there's the" Jesus loves ya" thrown in there... Reminds me of a certain religious hypocrite we all know... You can talk so much crap then throw in the Jesus loves ya??? Repent my little brother.. Head up to the 2nd floor and drop to those knees!!! Hell you're already sounding like someone up there "it is what it is" LMAO

Now I'm bored with you so I'll point out your only point made in that whole story of yours:
"As for me consulting with an attorney, you may need to do that. I do recognize your right to freedom of speech. However, every court in the land will state that with freedom of speech, there are civil liabilities attached."
Due to this enlightenment blogs worldwide have been eliminated forever!
Thanks genius!

06-24-2014, 04:10 AM
Ah... Another no real namer talking crap. I would respect your opinion a lot more, no matter what you said if ya only used your real name. At that point, I would know where we stand and we move on from there. Remember it was someone hiding behind an AKA that brought me into this thread. A thread that was making demands of me. That is something I took as a threat. A threat with no teeth, but still, an uneducated threat. I responded to the post, using my name, and offered to set the record straight in person. I did go on a rant and I guess I hit a nerve. If you are not "Thomas Paine" how is it you felt compelled to also get involved. My offer still stands. Reveal your true name on the blog and come meet with me. I will share with you the info on how that incident went down. This is providing that your with HPD. All others will have to do a public records request. Seriously... No hard feelings. We have been working together during this whole messy ordeal and we know how a lot of us feel. I think there a lot of good people who have taken a stance on both sides of the issue. I know that there isn't anyone that can say that I treat them poorly because we may have a difference of opinion on the matter. If there had been one of you that approached me and said...Bro! You might be looking at getting into trouble because of that write up". I would have explained the true way it went down.... Not the twisted version. If you still didn't believe me that would be ok. At least you could say you warned me. This other way was no different then tactics criminals use to intimidate witnesses. Sorry didn't work.

I have never posted on this blog before and I had never planned to do so. Again, I was dragged into it. Like you... I'm bored. If anyone is interested in speaking to me about this issue that I was accused about being involved in. I'll speak in person and show you the documents. No more blogging. Let's do this like adults if you want the truth. Don't be scared. Remember... I'm only 5 ft. Lol. Classic

06-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Wow, I recently came on here after hearing the ****ing hype that was going on within the ****ing blogs but I never thought it would be this ****ing hostile. Can we all just get along? We already work in a mother ****ing stressful work environment we shouldnt have to walk around treating each other like ****ing shit. Its bad enough that our ****ing department is in the lime light with thes mother****ers doing things they shouldn't have done. Thats beside the goddamn point, we are all adults .Why are we acting like some stupid ass kids? We should be ****ing happy that some members of the ***** ass command staff are trying to boost moral and approved us having three days off. Move forward. Work together. God bless . From another minion AKA pee-on Aka D team

06-24-2014, 11:34 PM
Three days off with pay?

06-26-2014, 01:28 AM
Dear Lt. DeJohn,

It is with the greatest contrition I extend to you and others concerned my most heart felt empathy. After reading your

reply and thoroughly scrutinizing it. I felt like Alexander Hamilton on the field of honor being shot by Aaron Burr. The

bullet of truth hit me with extreme pain. Having never been a police officer you have shown me your extreme

passion for your profession. I now understand how professional integrity and truthfulness are at the core of every

police officer. You carry a heavy burden with the responsibility of arrest and use of deadly force. Over the past 25

years of experience you have gathered an enormous amount of insight and depth of knowledge. I must give you the

highest accolades for your rise through the ranks to lieutenant. Please accept the above as a most painful act of

contrition.

Your most humble servant

T Paine