PDA

View Full Version : RICO III

06-17-2014, 01:17 AM
Dear Capt. Kent,

Lets be honest. It is very possible you are the focal point of an ongoing criminal investigation. This is the result of

allegedly mishandling of or illegally taking public records. We must explore the legal aspects and psychological

reasons for this activity. First YOUR legal situation. There is the possibility to be arrested for both felonies

and misdemeanors. The maximum penalities would be jail time and a fine. The probability is deferred prosecution

community service, probation and a fine. The above is very doable, if you come forward with the TRUTH.

Remember the first one who gets to the states attorney often gets immunity or a reduced sentence. YOUR

other choice is to excercise your constitutional rights. You are faced with a dilemma. What is legal often has

no relation to ethical. If your legal situation is concluded in your favor, It will unfortunately re-enforce your

current behavior. We will address that point at a later time.

TO BE CONTINUED

06-17-2014, 06:08 AM
:devil: oh my god! I think time is running out and shit will hit the fan here pretty soon, I'd say within the next 3 weeks!
What ya gonna do! What ya gonna do when they come for you! Bad boys bad boys! :devil: