PDA

View Full Version : T.W. 4 Chief

06-13-2014, 05:24 PM
They should promote T.W. to chief, Vincent is truly an idiot, Stone is a know it all ass kisser,and Farrand is great but she cant be the chief. T.W. is a little rough around the edges, but he can get this agency up to pace.

06-13-2014, 05:27 PM
Are you stupid? T.W cant even run ISD properly, you are truly stupid.

06-16-2014, 07:01 PM
j.s. will be the next chief. glad i'm gone from there. I still get updates from time-to-time - shocked to hear that the reward for two incidents of discipline qualifies you for the fbi na. what a mess he has made of gpd. sad.

06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
So I heard Chief wants to change the policy on pursuits because he violated it?

Do as I say, not as I do?

06-24-2014, 08:24 PM
So I heard Chief wants to change the policy on pursuits because he violated it?

Do as I say, not as I do?

Chief is crazy, he can't even drive in a straight line.

06-25-2014, 10:16 PM
that's nothing. he went to a motion to suppress in support of the defendant. true story.

06-29-2014, 01:49 AM
They should promote T.W. to chief, Vincent is truly an idiot, Stone is a know it all ass kisser,and Farrand is great but she cant be the chief. T.W. is a little rough around the edges, but he can get this agency up to pace.

M.F. great? Where you working. Another head case. T.W. to the rescue. :snicker:

06-29-2014, 01:55 PM
We need take home cars for everyone , my assigned car is so ****ed up, I want M.F. to start the take home car program with assistant of chief.

07-12-2014, 11:00 PM
dear officer entitled, try cleaning your car. it makes me sick the way some of you new guys hold your hand out. try earning shit for a change, you're not going to get a participation trophy for showing up anymore you're going to have to earn it. stop crying about it - step up to the plate and show you have the ability to take some pride in yourself and your job.

07-18-2014, 04:02 AM
dear officer entitled, try cleaning your car. it makes me sick the way some of you new guys hold your hand out. try earning shit for a change, you're not going to get a participation trophy for showing up anymore you're going to have to earn it. stop crying about it - step up to the plate and show you have the ability to take some pride in yourself and your job.

Some of you old guys just sit around all day while the younger officers actually does work. And you wonder why this agency can't retain officers. How about you reimburse us for using our own gas. This agency needs to stop buying bs stuff and invest in some cars so that everyone can have one.***new police era ***

07-19-2014, 03:06 AM

Some of you old guys just sit around all day while the younger officers actually does work. And you wonder why this agency can't retain officers. How about you reimburse us for using our own gas. This agency needs to stop buying bs stuff and invest in some cars so that everyone can have one.***new police era ***

Blame the union. The union agreed to the current take home car policy. I would somewhat agree that a small bit of officers with many years on don't do as much as newer officers. I would also agree that a few newer folks have a sence of entitlement. But newer officers knew the whole take home car deal when they started. Not sure what 5*** means by buying bs stuff. What bs stuff are you talking about? Are you referring to bullets, gas, health insurance?

07-19-2014, 01:28 PM
c.r. for chief. he already knows everything he needs to know to lead our little department to glory. he never cuts corners and his conversation style gets bad guys to admit their sins without even having to ask. if you won't consider him for chief maybe you could vote him in for officer of the year. j.w. would also be a great selection for police chief. he's a natural born leader and does not require any supervision at all.

07-20-2014, 06:28 PM
If we hirer more people and start some new division this agency would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I like working patrol but sometimes I think about doing others things such as drug enforcement(not including the uc), gang activities, and other things. Plus it would be a chance for more people to get promoted.

07-21-2014, 12:56 AM
If we hirer more people and start some new division this agency would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I like working patrol but sometimes I think about doing others things such as drug enforcement(not including the uc), gang activities, and other things. Plus it would be a chance for more people to get promoted.

5**** is on to something I think. Hey, 5****, how would this work? I mean, how could this be a benefit for the city besides just adding room for officers to be promoted? What would be the purpose of this new division? If something like what you describe can solve a problem then your idea could gain traction. Run it up the flag pole bro, see if it flies. That's how change gets done. Remember, this stuff costs $$$. Too much and ideas die. Also, if it don't solve a problem....poof.

07-21-2014, 05:06 AM
[quote="5***":3dkp9zfm]If we hirer more people and start some new division this agency would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I like working patrol but sometimes I think about doing others things such as drug enforcement(not including the uc), gang activities, and other things. Plus it would be a chance for more people to get promoted.

5**** is on to something I think. Hey, 5****, how would this work? I mean, how could this be a benefit for the city besides just adding room for officers to be promoted? What would be the purpose of this new division? If something like what you describe can solve a problem then your idea could gain traction. Run it up the flag pole bro, see if it flies. That's how change gets done. Remember, this stuff costs $$$. Too much and ideas die. Also, if it don't solve a problem....poof.[/quote:3dkp9zfm]

I understand that more divisions cost money but these types of insentives will allow us to get more modernize and up to date. Lets get this right, Gulfport really have a drug problem that we need to tackle. Most agencies such as West Palm Beach PD us the money that they seized from drug dealers to their benefit as well as using their vehicles that they seized. I know that you guys are saying gulfport is too small for this but a lot of small agencies have these types of divisons (Temple Terrace). On the other side let's be honest, we have a lot of great officer who deserved the chance to lead. Making new divisons and hiring new officer will allow us to have more officers on the street and a bigger present. I pretty sure that the city would approve the hiring of new officers and new divisons,

07-21-2014, 01:13 PM

You mean like the SET team we spent gazillions of dollars on yet nobody wants to be a part of?

07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
[quote="5***":3qk6e8dv]If we hirer more people and start some new division this agency would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I like working patrol but sometimes I think about doing others things such as drug enforcement(not including the uc), gang activities, and other things. Plus it would be a chance for more people to get promoted.

You mean like the SET team we spent gazillions of dollars on yet nobody wants to be a part of?[/quote:3qk6e8dv]

Let's be honest, SET is a worthless team. If the members actually get the benefits like SPPD and PCSO a lot of officers would want to join. IF WE MODERNIZE THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM. On the other hand this agency is good for two things, 1. Training agency for new officers and 2. Retirement agency.

07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
[quote="Me Too":1212wsm1][quote="5***":1212wsm1]If we hirer more people and start some new division this agency would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I like working patrol but sometimes I think about doing others things such as drug enforcement(not including the uc), gang activities, and other things. Plus it would be a chance for more people to get promoted.

You mean like the SET team we spent gazillions of dollars on yet nobody wants to be a part of?[/quote:1212wsm1]

Let's be honest, SET is a worthless team. If the members actually get the benefits like SPPD and PCSO a lot of officers would want to join. IF WE MODERNIZE THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM. On the other hand this agency is good for two things, 1. Training agency for new officers and 2. Retirement agency.[/quote:1212wsm1]

What "benefits" are you referring to? Sucks that you're not happy, and I'm sure you'll be much happier when you get hired at a "modernized" department. You can do all those other things you talk about while on patrol - there isn't enough work here to keep specialty units busy. You have a lot of complaints...maybe you chose the wrong department bro.

07-21-2014, 11:56 PM
5***, let's be honest. You are not talking "modenization". Our pd is modern. You want "specialization". SET did not waste gazillions. Set was not worthless. Woody got that team to do a surveillance detail that nabbed three burglars and cleared more than twenty cases that would have gone unsolved otherwise back in 2012. If others have a problem with set, so be it. There are only two people now, so why care.

Specialization for the sake of providing room for advancement won't fly. We can do these things without having a new division. You said that the city would go for something like this. They had a chance last year when they wanted to move cis to the nieghborhood center. There was a proposal to also make a new division and the city did not even consider it. I like your enthusiasm, but saying the pd isn't modern cuz we are not specialized is in my view a bit disrespectful to those who came before you and did all of what you are suggesting without the need or desire for benefits for the task.

07-22-2014, 01:58 AM
5***, let's be honest. You are not talking "modenization". Our pd is modern. You want "specialization". SET did not waste gazillions. Set was not worthless. Woody got that team to do a surveillance detail that nabbed three burglars and cleared more than twenty cases that would have gone unsolved otherwise back in 2012. If others have a problem with set, so be it. There are only two people now, so why care.

Specialization for the sake of providing room for advancement won't fly. We can do these things without having a new division. You said that the city would go for something like this. They had a chance last year when they wanted to move cis to the nieghborhood center. There was a proposal to also make a new division and the city did not even consider it. I like your enthusiasm, but saying the pd isn't modern cuz we are not specialized is in my view a bit disrespectful to those who came before you and did all of what you are suggesting without the need or desire for benefits for the task.

Well said, same same...I wouldn't call this enthusiasm, strikes me more as selfish arrogance as well as incredibly disrespectful. Whining on a public message board about how unhappy you are with a department that gave you a chance when other departments took a pass really tells you a lot about a person. P.S. Honesty is always the best policy kids.

07-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Thanks, sour grapes. Trying to give this apparent youngster the benefit of a doubt. It looked like they had a half way decent idea. Turns out just another way to get paid or recognized by generation gimme or I will cry.

07-22-2014, 10:06 PM
5*** this department has trained you well now it's time for you to move to a bigger department.

07-25-2014, 12:34 AM
[quote="Same same":2liyelya][quote="5***":2liyelya]If we hirer more people and start some new division this agency would be perfect. Don't get me wrong I like working patrol but sometimes I think about doing others things such as drug enforcement(not including the uc), gang activities, and other things. Plus it would be a chance for more people to get promoted.

5**** is on to something I think. Hey, 5****, how would this work? I mean, how could this be a benefit for the city besides just adding room for officers to be promoted? What would be the purpose of this new division? If something like what you describe can solve a problem then your idea could gain traction. Run it up the flag pole bro, see if it flies. That's how change gets done. Remember, this stuff costs $$$. Too much and ideas die. Also, if it don't solve a problem....poof.[/quote:2liyelya]

I understand that more divisions cost money but these types of insentives will allow us to get more modernize and up to date. Lets get this right, Gulfport really have a drug problem that we need to tackle. Most agencies such as West Palm Beach PD us the money that they seized from drug dealers to their benefit as well as using their vehicles that they seized. I know that you guys are saying gulfport is too small for this but a lot of small agencies have these types of divisons (Temple Terrace). On the other side let's be honest, we have a lot of great officer who deserved the chance to lead. Making new divisons and hiring new officer will allow us to have more officers on the street and a bigger present. I pretty sure that the city would approve the hiring of new officers and new divisons,[/quote:2liyelya]

Hey Temple Terrace is not a small agency. Beside what more do you need to do? Your job is to police a 2.5 sq mile town not start a 21 jump street. You go x8 and patrol based richly in the community policing mentality. My suggestion would be to move to PCSO (if they would take you) or just wait form them to take you over, which my bet would be when Bobby retires, I mean if St Pete Beach dissolved with their higher class of citizen and more business taxes then my guess is it will only be a matter of time.

Peace out and Mike M. for chief.

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Hey folks,

Guess what? Chief isn't going anywhere, because ultimately your opinion doesn't matter.

Guess whose opinion does matter? Citizens and City Council. While on patrol, doing an investigation, reading The Gabber, or listening into a city council meeting, when was the last time you heard a citizen complain about the Chief? That's right, it doesn't happen.

Him having an open door policy, an accessible facebook page, and his own blog to interact with the community is what people in Gulfport like.

We are lucky to have 9 out of 10 citizens complimenting us, every council member supports us, we have a College who is friendly to us and lets us use their facilities, a business district who supports us, a High School principal and staff who are cooperative with us, and a local newspaper who is friendly to us (The Gabber).

Stop your whining.

If the grass is greener, feel free to leave.

It could be (and has been) worse.

Unregistered
05-22-2015, 11:16 AM
well it finally happened. the cry baby picked up his toys and moved on to a bigger and more "modernized" dept. I'm betting he won't make it through FTO. the first time somebody gets on his ass he'll start crying again and second guessing his career choice. I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that. Has anyone started a pool yet...my guess is he'll make it through phase one, but phase two he's going to get rocked. I'm not sad to see him leave. I wish more of the lazy unhappy cry baby types would go too.