PDA

View Full Version : New chief

06-08-2014, 08:30 PM
If you could replace JM with a new sheef who would you pick?

06-09-2014, 12:31 AM
JM is an irreplaceable "sheef," but if that miraculous change of events were to occur, former South Miami police chief Orlando Martinez would be a great candidate. Orlando brings the experience, job knowledge and most importantly the wiliness to successfully navigate "Swamp-water's" mine strewn political environment. Yeah, I think Orlando Martinez would be an outstanding police chief!

06-09-2014, 12:39 AM
have you lost your mind!

Beni sr would be a better choice by far!

06-09-2014, 04:07 AM
this blows my mind, orlando martinez de castro, are you kidding me that guy is a sleaze ball.

Fish stop writing on this site your cocaine sniffing dirt bag like orlando lopez.

06-09-2014, 01:15 PM
I see it this way:

Orlando Lopez as Mayor

G. Alvarez as chief.

Beni Sr. as A/ Chief

Mookie as Captain of D.B / Internal Affairs

Saul as Captain of Uniform Patrol (motors unit / patrol / K9)

Louie Hernandez as Lieutenant A shift
sgt arcila

Jp as Lieutenant B shift
sgt Beni jr

Carril lieutenant C shift
sgt Dominguez

Bring back a couple of smart guys that were 07'ed!

How simple was that?????????????????????????

06-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Hialeah Gardens police chief Van Toth would make an excellent choice.

06-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Hialeah Gardens police chief Van Toth would make an excellent choice.

why would you in your right mind would you leave a good place for a mud pie?

06-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Where is the appreciation, love and loyalty for JM?

06-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Where is the appreciation, love and loyalty for JM?

JM loyal ?????? to who ?

love ?

JM is the "black hole" of taking.... he takes and takes from everyone! if anyone believes that he is there to anyone but himself, they are completely mistaken.

all he want is the reserves to work like slaves (they are). Unfortunately his brother (IM) is the same way, he just doesn't hid his hand like chief JM.

hope they leave sooner then later. those positions are "at-will" or "exempt" right? so they are at the will of mayor!!!

06-10-2014, 12:53 PM
JM just thinks about himself. He is always trying to scam people for an easy dollar. If its not selling a K-9 puppy to some dumb shit reserve its selling a worn out tactical vest for the same price he paid when it was new, and those bullshit academy classes are a joke he just wants to get paid through the trust fund. JM is a scumbag and alleged dog sexual predator.

06-10-2014, 08:04 PM
He played with my winky!!!!

06-11-2014, 03:45 AM
He played with my winky!!!!

"Sparky" stop whining, you should be grateful, what human would have the sensitivity to guide your flaccid membrane into the young female Malinois' vaginal canal? JM did, because he understood your prostatitis caused erectile dysfunction. In this case the old phrase is reversed to: "dog's best friend!"

06-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Steroids also cause erectile dysfunction just ask Tard 1 and Tard 2 why their ladies need extra love

06-19-2014, 07:09 PM
I see it this way:

Orlando Lopez as Mayor

G. Alvarez as chief.

Beni Sr. as A/ Chief

Mookie as Captain of D.B / Internal Affairs

Saul as Captain of Uniform Patrol (motors unit / patrol / K9)

Louie Hernandez as Lieutenant A shift
sgt arcila

Jp as Lieutenant B shift
sgt Beni jr

Carril lieutenant C shift
sgt Dominguez

Bring back a couple of smart guys that were 07'ed!

How simple was that?????????????????????????

best line up I have seen so far!

06-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Looks good but how about PASSING A SGTS TEST not the manic wand that way we all look professional.

06-21-2014, 05:13 AM
this blows my mind, orlando martinez de castro, are you kidding me that guy is a sleaze ball.

Fish stop writing on this site your cocaine sniffing dirt bag like orlando lopez.

Lol....., that was a great statement towards Fish. Orlando Martinez is a ****ing snake.

06-21-2014, 03:34 PM
[quote="fish killer":1vdbn2yc]this blows my mind, orlando martinez de castro, are you kidding me that guy is a sleaze ball.

Lol....., that was a great statement towards Fish. Orlando Martinez is a ****ing snake.[/quote:1vdbn2yc]

And what better counter measure to correct the shit that is going on at SW than placing a wily big snake in the snake pit we know as sweetwater? It's the perfect match! Remember the "Ten Commandments" movie, where Moses' serpent ate Rameses' II cobras?