PDA

View Full Version : Wrongly Accused Officers

06-06-2014, 10:16 PM
There is corruption at every level of government. Including the people that are supposed to be righteous and ethical. Those are the biggest violators and even worse that hide behind the positions that being law enforcement or prosecutors. Corruption absolutely thrives in Dade County.

Although we will never be able to expose all corruption we will be able to make life uncomfortable for some known corrupt unethical officers and prosecutors.

Exposing them all on video in depositions where they will be forced to again commit perjury or refuse to answer questions thus exposing their criminal ways and in essence invalidating their court testimony for future prosecutions.

The State Attorney's Office will be forced to either go to trial without the criminal officers testimony or drop the cases all together. This will force the employers of these criminals to make a decision. Continue employment or terminate.

Either way this will not be very comfortable for those criminally predisposed officers.

All of these depositions will be made public on various media outlets as well as the internet for everyone's viewing pleasure, including defendants and their criminal defense attorneys.

The MDSAO may refuse to release or expose "Brady" material that is MANDATED by the highest court in the land, The Supreme Court of the United States of America.

So we, that have been wrongly accused and had falsified affidavits presented to a judge will work tirelessly to expose these criminals for all to see literally making useless their position in Law enforcement.

They went after the wrong people, people that have nothing but time and money and the know-how to expose their criminal ways.

Good luck keeping your jobs!!!

Any officer that has been wrongly accused by MDPD, FDLE and or MDSAO needs to follow up with lawsuits against these agencies. They are on the verge of being exposed as the criminals they are.
Do not sit idly by because you never know when you will fall victim to these thugs.

06-07-2014, 12:05 AM
Thank you noble public servant. I support all the falsely accused officers. I have good dirt on AA and AR if anyone is interested. Feel free to email me phd2b05@gmail.com Im happy to share my info with whoever it may help to expose these dirtbags. Stay safe and God bless.

06-27-2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/06/26/4 ... igate.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/06/26/4204155/prosecutors-state-investigate.html)

The ocean is sucking away right before the tidal wave comes crashing down. Looks like AA, AR and MK need to find some high ground fast. Dont think there is any left high enough though.