PDA

View Full Version : Check the herald

05-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Hey guys check the herald section B. Looks like AA, AR and MK made the news. Congratulations it couldnt of happened to nicer people. The six month wait on my 768.28 letters is running down. May you corrupt POSs find piece in prison.

05-31-2014, 09:22 PM
#1- Where is FDLE?
#2- Where is SAO?
#3- Where is the Mayor and Council?
#4- Where are the handcuffs?
Really folks how much more is it gonna take for you to see whats been going on for the past 2 1/2 years…. Get your head out of the hole….MK, AA, and their cronies are ruining this department !!!!
Wake up HPD Officer's, Stand up for what's right…. Stop the BULLIES !!!!

06-01-2014, 02:46 AM
I was told that I was relieved of duty pending the outcome of the investigation. So I wouldn't interfere with it or witnesses.
Funny how under oath there were numerous witnesses that stated AA, MK, and AR sat them down and gave them a "talking to".
Just before they gave sworn statements.
AR, AA, and MK destroyed documents and made counterfeit ones.
Why haven't they've been relieved of duty? We have proof they are intimating witnesses and destroying documents.
I'm willing to sit down with anyone who wants to view the official documents. I'm also willing to meeting with the city council and Mayor.
Employees should also beware of Ricky Rivera and HR Director Vivian Manach.
I went to Vivian one month before I was relieved of duty. As did Captain
Rea and dispatcher Edna marie Hernandez. Vivian advised me to keep my complaints in
House. Look what it got me. She advised Bobby Rea and Edna Marie Hernandez
the same. So be careful of the Human Resource Director Vivian Manach.

06-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Rolle states "anyone can run to the state and say abunch of lies". Rolle is correct and according to his people they ran to the s
state attorney's office told nothing but lies and half truths that's why I got arrested. Thank goodness the State the insight to realize this and dropped the charges.
When the city realizes the proof that exist I hope they take the appropriate action against all employees involved starting with Rolle, Graham, Kent (statute of limitations), Kent, Aquino, Rivera, Martiza Ramos, and Camille Sanchez .

Anybody who would like to view these documents provided through the courts and court ordered discovery may contact me and I will share them with you.

06-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Dear Deegan,
I would love to sit with you and look at your documentation. If nothing else it would help me in my criminal complaint against them, as well as help me write my book. I would be honored to have lunch with you my treat. You can contact me at phd2b05@gmail.com sorry i do not know how to contact you. Thank you and God bless.

Ps. I have some things on AA and AR you might be interested in as well.

06-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Thank You Lizzy for your courage!

Bottom line is nothing is going to change until we (collectively) stand up to the Bullies (AR,AA, and MK).

The fundamental problem is that GG and Mayor / Council have been convinced by the Bullies that it is just a few Officers that are unsatisfied with the conditions. That is just another Bully manipulation. That fact will soon be proven by a vote!!!!

Stand up!!! Stand strong (United)!!! We are at our best when we do it together!!! The bullies can not and will not stop the TEAM approach.

06-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Thank You Lizzy for your courage!

Bottom line is nothing is going to change until we (collectively) stand up to the Bullies (AR,AA, and MK).

The fundamental problem is that GG and Mayor / Council have been convinced by the Bullies that it is just a few Officers that are unsatisfied with the conditions. That is just another Bully manipulation. That fact will soon be proven by a vote!!!!

Stand up!!! Stand strong (United)!!! We are at our best when we do it together!!! The bullies can not and will not stop the TEAM approach.

Go PBA…………………...

06-01-2014, 03:48 PM
If you want a glimpse of your IA at work, stop by and talk to LRobi… A life destroyed by the trio. You could be the next victim of IA's proverbial "excited utterance"/ "spontaneous statement" or have AA and MK pay you an evening home visit, where your family member "invites" :wink: :wink: them through the front door and your carried out in cuffs.

Be very weary of the FOP snake oil salesman out there selling change!!

STAY PBA…………...

06-01-2014, 04:18 PM
People,

If what has happened and what you have read in the Herald hasn't convinced you, let me translate it with a language your more accustom to:

"Their pisses on your heads and telling you it's raining", stop being Boo Boo the Fool!

:cop: Wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Let's not make this an FOP / PBA thing. FM has no backing except for AR, MK , and AA. Stick to the issue STOP THE BULLIES

06-02-2014, 04:05 PM
You're all liars hiding behind the PBA. THE TRUTH WILL EXPOSE YOU ALL. After all the good the Chief has done for this department and this is how you POSs pay him back. Everyone know that Rea has always wanted to replace the Chief. Better luck next time.

FOP1

06-02-2014, 05:48 PM
FOP 1 "aka" A-TEAM Member "wink - wink"
Please do not attempt to cloud the issue.
Bottom Line is MK and AA destroyed records and produced counterfeit ones!!!
Last I checked this was a criminal act.

06-02-2014, 09:53 PM

Name calling? Real mature. Try to stay focused for a second. it's clear that PBA made promises. What were you promised for you "so called" devotion :devil: :devil: :devil: They've fabricating allegation on the Chief before this is nothing new. its time for them to go!!! What was EH promised for her performance??? How LOW will she stoop for greed $$$$. That's why i stand for FOP ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! You LIARS needs to stop attempting to cloud the issue. Take a close look at yourselves and hope to find a shred of integrity.

FOP1

06-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Bring back Cpt. H and Lt. M. they will straighten this place up.

06-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Anyone who thinks this is a PBA or FOP issue should really evaluate whats important! The corruption that has occurred has nothing to do with either union. This is only a matter of the truth being exposed and the most logical solution is those accused going voluntarily to the SAO/FDLE raising their right hands and swear under oath their "side of the story". Any innocent person would be beating their doors down to set the record straight. If there's nothing to hide prove it!

06-03-2014, 12:42 AM

Name calling? Real mature. Try to stay focused for a second. it's clear that PBA made promises. What were you promised for you "so called" devotion :devil: :devil: :devil: They've fabricating allegation on the Chief before this is nothing new. its time for them to go!!! What was EH promised for her performance??? How LOW will she stoop for greed $$$$. That's why i stand for FOP ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! You LIARS needs to stop attempting to cloud the issue. Take a close look at yourselves and hope to find a shred of integrity.

FOP1

I have evidence against AA and AR. This evidence is not fabricated. You must not be that intelligent if you are carrying water for Rolle. The man is a ghetto thug at best. Comeon i know you have heard him speak unscripted before. The man is not all there. He makes many statements that he will not back up. He says what you want to hear in a street type dialect. I would expect the avergae high school grad to see through his contradictory BS.

So how do you explain his signing off on the doctored log books incompetence or corruption?

06-03-2014, 01:43 AM
You're all liars hiding behind the PBA. THE TRUTH WILL EXPOSE YOU ALL. After all the good the Chief has done for this department and this is how you POSs pay him back. Everyone know that Rea has always wanted to replace the Chief. Better luck next time.

FOP1
How is Rea wanting to replace the chief? If he wanted to so badly, he would've made everyone's life hell in that station and kissed butt like AA and MK. :wink: Just admit the fact that all who has done wrong will suffer the consequences, "Karma has no menu, you get what you deserve."

-Team #BRandDeegan :snicker:

06-03-2014, 01:46 AM
For the best of three years now, I have been called a POS, a criminal, a thug and have been dragged through the mud by several who have the guts to do so, but not to my face and surely without signing their names and to those people, I can now say, who gives a rats ass, because as you have kicked me and brought me to the lowest point of my life when I was arrested and prosecuted, you have also brought me to the best my life has ever been. The problem is your hatred of me is due to saying what I feel and sticking to my convictions regardless of the consequences and in hindsight, I may have done some things different, but I would never compromise my principles and two things you will never call me is a liar or a thief.
I have read the article which was posted Friday night and all the comments here and am happy to see that many are aware of the truths, but am surprised and dissapointed to see some are still holding hope that everything that has occurred is all fabricated and still support Al Rolle and his group which with all the evidence being combined, looks more like a complex conspiracy to destroy several peoples lives and to cover their tracks, but given the complexity of everything being compiled, it is absolutely impossible for these uneducated, illiterate and narcissistic buffoons to keep track of their lies and deceit. They now find themselves in the same position as the people did when they perpetrated their crimes against them. That feeling of what will tomorrow bring and when will they come knocking at my door. I can only pray that they have the opportunity to feel how ashamed I felt in front of my peers and aquaintances when I was arrested, stripped searched DNA tested at DCJ and my picture platered on every television station, not to mention the several times the media came to my house and invaded my privacy. Lets not forget the internet which is forever and all what occurred done through fabrication of evidence and intent by MK, AA, RR, the entire SIU unit, and all orchestrated by Al Rolle. Like Liz said, anyone who wishes to see the evidence, I would be happy to show you what was compiled through depositions (sworn testimony) and discovery. I can only hope that all the sworn testimony and discovery is scrutinized with the same regard as mine. Al, you're right. Anyone can run to The State with lies. You personally and your crew did twice. But it looks like that gig is up as well. I also hope that everyone involved within the conspiracy is held accountable for their participation, no matter how big or little. This is becomming more and more evident with the scrambling which is occurring this past week to justify their participation and looking for new friends.
I expect the negative comments to start once I post, but keep in mind, although you hold me in contemt for what I was illegally accused of doing, there is no worse allegation for a police officer's integrity than to be implicated in a web of lies and deceit which violates the public trust and will affect your ability to continue in our chosen profession. This tears at the moral fibre of our job and when you speak of 'Tarnishing the Badge", I cannot think of anything more disgraceful. Good luck with your sleepless nights and God help you when you meet your maker.
In closing I want to talk to the men and woman who I have been friends with on and off the job, and the new people who have been hired since my departure. I will apologize to you all for everything which has occurred and is about to occur, but the needed change has come and continues to come at a great sacrifice to you and the Department, but with every low, there is a great high which for many, as you brave the storm, I believe you will witness that great high where you will be held in regard as we were several years ago. Do not lose the faith. There are some people there who have the ability to bring you through the storm once the house cleaning is completed.We had good days and bad days, but I was never more proud to put my gun and badge on everyday and serve The Homestead community with you by my side and you know who you are.
Stay safe and BEATI PACIFICI (Blessed the Peacemaker). I will have more soon. Ret. Sgt. Jeff Rome

06-03-2014, 02:36 AM
I would love to see anyone's evidence of corruption/conspiracy within the management of HPD. I am willing to share mine as well. The evidence that several possess could be linked to show that this is not an isolated event. That combined with the multiple RICO predicate act establishes a pattern of racketeering activity (18usc1961-1968). The FEDs should be all up these guys backsides with microscopes. Anyone who wishes to contact me is free to at phd2b05@gmail.com good officers and innocent citizens live should not be destroyed by their corruption. It will take many good officers and citizens alike voicing their distress to affect any real change. I pray that others will stand with me.

Dr. James "Eric" McDonough.

06-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Fop1(aka morales, Marie kent, Aquino, Rivera, Ramos, Sanchez, rolle)
No need for fabrication on my part. Have documents, sworn testimony
and great council. No need to take my word for it. You can set an appointment with
me to view and read sworn deposition and official reports. Hell I will
even let you listen to tape statements. Enough is enough no more bullying
you want the truth I have it and will be sharing it with higher agencies. It is all public record now. I even have rolle's absurd testimony.

06-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Fop1(mk)I guess the ambient has kicked in. You are a liar along with AR, AA, RR and his girlfriend Ramos.
and Camille Sanchez. To much to go into but anyone can make an appointment to view all
reports sworn depositions and listen to tape statements in their own voices. You know how to get in touch with me
if you're interested.

I want to thank Captain Rea and Edna Marie Hernandez for having the courage to come forward
and take a stand and tell the truth.

06-03-2014, 04:14 AM
MK-Don't forget to pack the scrapbook and meds
AA-Don't forget your cosmetology kit
AR-Take your famous, intelligent quotes.

06-03-2014, 04:20 AM
PBA ALL DAY EVERY DAY. PBA PBA PBA......PBA has been there every second of everyday holding my hand
and supporting my family.

06-03-2014, 04:37 AM

FOP1

How did the Chief ever get that position??? In a city like Homestead there needed to be some convincing to get an African American Man to be chief. Rea has a good relationship with community members of the entire diverse population but, Rea...so, this is how the "Chief" repays him. I'm dumbfounded that the chief being an African American MALE would allow a dysfunctional, inadequate, self-medicating White Woman to manipulate him in such away. Well, at the end of the day he'll have her to thank. What a way for it to end.

The proof is written on the walls of the city and within that department. Great job!! MK you hung yourself with your own rope.

06-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Anyone who thinks this is a PBA or FOP issue should really evaluate whats important! The corruption that has occurred has nothing to do with either union. This is only a matter of the truth being exposed and the most logical solution is those accused going voluntarily to the SAO/FDLE raising their right hands and swear under oath their "side of the story". Any innocent person would be beating their doors down to set the record straight. If there's nothing to hide prove it!

Something bad happened, there is no denying it. Getting to the truth has been the most difficult part of this mess. From the minute it started the slander machine has been at work. From half truths, to complete lies and more. There are many examples but here goes one.

My family and I are privileged to be the target of anonymous letters as well as individuals using Facebook and Instagram photos to mislead city officials. Could my step daughters Instagram pictures hold a clue to the crime? Apparently, since one of her pictures was printed and delivered to city hall. The "City" has pictures of me at both the Redland and Keys Gate golf courses. For the record; I like both. If the "City" really needs to know or cares about my whereabouts, they could follow me on Facebook or Gabi on Instagram. Did I forget to mention that Me, Monica and the whole family are on Twitter. I don't hesitate to use the check in function so I'm easy to follow and you will be the first to see the newest photos of Nick and NeeNee.

I guess it's not where I am but who I'm with that is a point of irritation. The first photo was taken at Keys Gate right after I was relieved of duty. It was an Instagram photo printed from Gabi's Instagram account. A group shot including my step daughter and other employees and retired employees. The second was at Redland during a small retirement party. Who would attend a retirement party but fellow employees and retirees. We are now described as a crew or gang of bad people. What hasn't been mentioned are the 400 yes 400 other places I've checked in without that crew. If the taxpayers are going to fund keeping tabs on me and my gang please get it right. It's me, Nick and NeeNee and we frequent local parks and restaurants!

To insinuate that there was some ridiculous motive that puts my family through hell for some financial gain, or for EH to make up a story of this magnitude as part of some bigger conspiracy and put her family through hell is just plain absurd. It is however, another Red Herring courtesy of a few very ruthless individuals. More tactics of deception to keep from addressing the truth.

There is a simple solution. Everyone involved, raise your right hand tell the truth and confront the evidence!

It's that Simple!

SeeYa
BR

btw I'm not Simple Solution but I do agree with this poster.

06-03-2014, 08:50 AM

I agree, do you all really think this is a PBA/FOP issue? Who really gives a rat's ass if you decide to be a member of the FOP Union, it's your $ and your right to spend it however you like. Speaking of rights, here are just a few of the other rights
you also have; freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly, association, movement, voting, self defense. OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, SOME ARE CERTAINLY GOING TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXERCISE THAT RIGHT, ALONG WITH THE RIGHT TO A FAIR TRAIL.

06-03-2014, 09:33 AM

FOP1

Dear FOP 1

Although we haven't been formally introduced nor or we acquainted but just from reading your post it is quite obvious that you would have followed Jim Jones for a drink of that Koolaid, but of course that would have been right after you wrapped yourself in a purple shroud and waited for the space ship while holding hands with Mr. Applewhite. Here is some more Maturity for YA, Moron, Fool, Dunce, Ignoramus, Imbecile!!!!!!!!!! .

06-04-2014, 01:33 AM
Some very true facts above except for the part about L Roberson. Your actions that got you fired were not duty related and you did some dumb ass s--t that you should have gone to prison for. You have a live in girlfriend and 3 other chicks you're banging at the same time, then you go all ape shit when one finds out about the other. You chase her MDPD Detective friend in your POV and begin ramming his vehicle. That's unacceptable. Nobody thinks you were a good cop. Even the guys you think are your friend shake their head when you walk away. The reason you got fired was not the criminal act. It was that nobody wants you in this department. The one thing AR did right.