PDA

View Full Version : FIU PD HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW

05-21-2014, 03:48 PM
A newly appointed Lieutenant, with less than six years at the same police department making a higher wage than a sergeant with over thirty years at the same police department???????????? Perhaps a union matter that should be discussed....Blatant favoritism at it's most disgusting level!!!!!!

http://www.floridahasarighttoknow.com/

05-21-2014, 04:22 PM
An establishment that has bred the most controversial, the most unprofessional, the most heinous of cops that have ever slipped through the forgotten cracks of police work here in Dade County. Rookies with 39 past, polygraph failures, psych failures and so on. More good officers put on paper than ever before all for the mere sake of keeping them put right where they are. An establishment that forced the hands of FTOS to pass a full on Baker Act that continues to **** up and scare the hell out the local community at large. An establishment that gives you cars that belong in a junkyard years ago, an establishment that pretends we have specialized units that mean ****!!!!! An establishment that purchases equipment that will never be used and k9's that belong in a wheel chair with an Intravenous bag attached to it's paw. A regime that hands out raises to anyone willing to swear allegiance to Stalin, yet they tell the rest of us that they have no money. You all want to talk shit that's fine, here's a good place to start

05-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Sounds like one of the afternoon boys that got left out of the play ground. Better yet sounds like one of the kids that never got picked to play in the field because they were a loser. :devil: No that's not it, they just suck at everything so they have to trash people behind a computer. If u r so miserable here at FIU why not leave!!!! Oh wait YOU CANT MAKE IT IN ANOTHER POLICE DEPARTMENT. :cop: So shut up and cont. here thinking u r a super cop with ur click. But if u r going to cont. running your mouth expect to get shit here. "Asshole" :devil:

05-22-2014, 02:19 AM
Oh my. Go. Please go to the pba or plea which is your new naive friend. Tell them that Lt makes more than sgts who make more than ofc. That will go far. We could ask our new pba rep...oh wait he can't. he's too busy handing dispatchers, other cops, and everyone up so he can take heat off of himself for crap chases and crap tasers. Is that why you became a rep so you can snitch to the Chief? Tough guy turns state witness when the heat is on him. Way to go mr. rep. You call Specialized units crap because you won't put in for them because you know you won't get picked. Not because it is not fair but because you suck. And when he did offered them to you you said no because you won't give up your sweet days off. The pba rep who is trying to get us all to use plea, what a joke. Every time we hire someone new it gets better for us and worse for you, the drunk aztec, and the moderator. Keep disappearing for hours so you all can smoke. Maybe we'll start handing you up.

Keep on crying light duty. You love the chief when he's demoting rt, pb, ft, ss, and anyone else. But you hate him now that you can't suck on his tit and get raises none of us get. No one is listening. Retire already so we can have a party for you after you leave.

05-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Light duty sgt. stop instigating as well. Retire ur old ass and leave FIU alone u r not FIU4life we r the new breed of real cops and I'm not talking about the three idiots either! :devil: HH, JB and LM just as u called it a war zone!!!! Keep trashing and I will bring the war to ur door step by bring out the truth and dirty laundry on u guys!!! Let's see who else will post negative shit agin here about FIU4life and it's fine Officers !!!!!!!

05-22-2014, 05:16 AM
I wish the entire click would just leave. How unfortunate none of them can though. They all have dirt in their backgrounds and can't leave anyways. The tight sleeve uniformed one is too much of a pu$$y to leave. He wants his little days off to party and get into fights with the Aztec. The other one, well just research or ask around to see what happened to him lol I'm glad one of the best lt's in this department makes more than the sgt. That's the way it is in any department! The good thing is they are all alone and everyone knows they're smoking ways and how they get lost and call dispatchers to give the rookies all the call so their smoking time doesn't get disturbed. We are better cops than them. They'll never be like us. Fake a$$ cops

05-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Awwww what a coincidence, moderator couldn't take the bashing of his little click so the big headed dummy ordered him to erase the Aztec topic and the puppet follows. Who didn't see that one coming lol obvioussss. Everyone still knows you three are a joke. Keep deleting what you want it won't change anything! :devil:

05-22-2014, 05:52 PM
It's ok I took snap shots of the page! Lol I wonder if his name has anything to do with being the moderator !! He hides behind a computer what a tough guy :devil: Now you have to ask yourself the Three Musketeers how does it feel being put on the other side now you bunch of losers. :cop:

05-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Why did they delete my previous post?!? I said I'm in charge! Where's the clicks favorite gold badge, my former do everything for me person! He used to spy for me on all the officers and do my dirty work here at Fiu!! He was my little pet rat and I see now he has his own little pet rats in the farm that he cares for. I taught you well to be a great rat my afternoon sergeant. Now, again I'm in charge and go be a secret squirrel and do some spying on the officers! That's where you get the name secret squirrel. It's what you used to do for me :devil:

05-23-2014, 03:09 AM
Attention all rats. I'm tired of you rat pups trashing my click. Stop rating us out. So what we show up to training drunk. Who cares that we let a 39 escape. What's it to you if we puff our cigars and leave the ash where we please. Yea I tailor my shirt what of it? Yes I tase women behind the wheel of cars, what are you going to do about it? Let's go fight at bar! We made those Loser ppo's sit in the car while we drank muscle milk in 7 eleven. So what? They suck anyway. You still voted us in as your PBA reps. Who's the a$$holes now?? Yes we pass that bs sgt test every year well accept for our Aztec he just happens to like his firewater a little too much. BUT we take it not because we want to be promoted we are just proving a point. I mean let's face it. If we wanted to be promoted why would we be doing all the dumb $hit we do? You can't touch us we hate you all as much you hate us. Now let me find my bottle of KY I need to lube up and slide my shaved hand up my puppets a$$ and make him delete this.

05-23-2014, 04:43 AM
Go eat shit, wow PBA reps, funny how you guys have become just like your predecessor aka Sgt. T and ret. Sgt. S and the other moron Halfhide will just an idiot hiding as the the moderator. Cont. with your shit talking and I will cont. exposing your asses!!! Question realy why are you morons here? I'll take your silence as because you guys are real looser and got lucky to get hired here to work in this fine Police Dept. So stop trashing what goes on here because I'm fiu4life!!!!!!!! :D

05-23-2014, 05:00 AM
The Screw Crew has there backs pressed against the wall for the first time in there miserable careers. There lazy gold badge has finally ran out of cigars for these basterds to steal

05-23-2014, 06:35 AM
I don't know who voted for those two clowns as pba reps.. But just so you know, we are doomed. The two most disgruntled people in the department that think they know it all are going to represent the department?? They know nothing about union negotiations. Expect nothing for a while. Back when we voted for a 6 percent raise, these clowns didn't vote for it. Any place would take a 6 percent raise in a heart beat. They will mess this contract up on purpose. They need to smoke a whole bunch of cigars to think of good things to come up with which will be ridiculously impossible. Go drink something and get drunk. Consult with the gold badge and the Aztec. P.s. We hate the click and the new motivated officers are on the rise :devil:

05-23-2014, 10:15 AM
I am confused on why we voted these guys as our PBA reps? I liked the old reps one seemed to be motivated and levelheaded for us and the other one new what was going on upstairs. I think we need another vote or we will be doomed!!!! God help us if we have an issue where these new reps have to help us. One looks like hes going to pass out because his shirt is too tight and the other one looks like Shrek. The new face for us is not looking to good!!!!

07-11-2014, 10:26 PM
http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/2009/ ... nt-in.html (http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/2009/08/horrific-leadership-somber-moment-in.html)

07-12-2014, 11:19 AM
http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/2009/08/horrific-leadership-somber-moment-in.html
Go eat shit!!!! Casas is a straight up Chief stands with his troops you looser!!!!

07-14-2014, 02:25 AM
Fat Boy we know you are FIU4Life

07-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Read the article you moron. he stood up for his guy.